Antifa terrorizes local Portland residents protesting Mayor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Footage from Portland, Oregon shows far-left terror group Antifa terrorizing and assaulting local residents protesting their mayor.
Shock Video: Antifa Terrorizes Local Portland Residents Protesting Mayor
------------------------------------

Oh look the mental lunatics are at it again, wait until the political whores get caught up in this act of terror or maybe one of their kids. That's probably what it will take for one of them to wake the hell up and begin taking these pos losers off the streets. Either that someone's gonna do it for them because these assholes need their entire loser groups to fall apart totally.

Infowars? :laugh:

Video camera=fake news?
The moment i see "infowars" appear in the address bar, i immediately backpage before it connects. I dont want to give that trash website any clicks. Only fucktards use Infowars.

I use Phoenix 360 and it blocks tracking attempts and masks fingerprints. When I check Privacy Guardian it shows what website tried to track me. USMB, Google and CNN are the ones who try the most.

Video camera=fake news?
The moment i see "infowars" appear in the address bar, i immediately backpage before it connects. I dont want to give that trash website any clicks. Only fucktards use Infowars.

I use Phoenix 360 and it blocks tracking attempts and masks fingerprints. When I check Privacy Guardian it shows what website tried to track me. USMB, Google and CNN are the ones who try the most.
Im not worried about being tracked. I just dont want to contribute to Infowars income by providing them with clicks on their website.

The negro in the mask and hoodie with the hammer and sickle.... Asclepias?

:laugh:

That’s is when you go outside with your AR 15 and start counting. If they don’t leave start shooting. They are threatening you with violence and weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the fuck doesn't somebody spray these Antifuck mobs with one of those .50-caliber Gattling guns with that spinning barrel? It's not like anyone is going to miss them and it's not like they could ever be an asset to the human race in any way, shape or form?

See, this is Obamaggot's TRUE legacy; I challenge anyone to name me an American president who has spawned more violent, extreme leftist hate groups than that raccoon-faced, Chia-pet-headed, purple-lipped, shovel-nosed abomination. Antifa, Black Lives Fecal Matter (which Obamaggot openly supported and invited to the White House), By Any Means Necessary and Obamaggot's own agitating, anti-Trump, violent hate group, Organizing for action. Name me a president under whom we've had more muslim terrorist acts and black-crybaby race riots than that treasonous, blatantly America-hating tree ornament Obama.

Since he slithered out of the Oval Office in Jan. 2017, have you noticed all his public speeches and tweets have now been an unbridled cascade of race-card-masturbating HATE against America, much like Hilarious Hillary's two-year baby tantrum. Just recently, Obamasshole stated that the real reason Americans haven't done more about "climate change" is because this country is filled with "racism, hatred and mommy issues." None of which I see has any relevance to this fake global warming paranoia. That cocksucking PIG!!! The best part of Obamanure squirted into the inside of his whore-mother's misshapen thigh and dripped into a dog food dish, to be lapped up by feral hounds. And even the most wild animals have more honor than that Bathhouse Barry Obastard.

My point being: now that he's no longer president, Obamination has now truly let loose his constantly, poisonous, nonstop, blatant hatred of Americans and white people....just like the Hillary acid-blooded chestburster after that THING lost. Now they're showing their true colors....which are so fucking LOATHSOME, I believe if you look at them long enough, it will destroy your optic nerves and make you go the fuck blind.

Video camera=fake news?

This is not the first time they have done this. Not fake, just pieces of shit who need and ass kicking.

I'm a republican Who hates antifa. I just refuse to accept any fake news sites, even if they're supporting my agendas. That's called integrity.

If the source is no good then I agree. I don’t think we should lower ourselves to the Democrats level. These fake news sites no to be shut down

Forum List

Back