Antifa Pussy Tries To Sneak Up And Stab Marine Vet In Portland

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?

Not a single person from that generation, regardless of how liberal their political views might have been, would recognize what passes for liberalism in modern society.

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?

You are historically illiterate.
You`re still butt hurt over losing WW2.

Not a single person from that generation, regardless of how liberal their political views might have been, would recognize what passes for liberalism in modern society.
Compared to today`s red hat goobers they were liberal.

Ummmm, I am an American you twit.

That was no radical left or even left. I damn well no my dad was no fucked up leftist retard and he'd probably kick your worthless ass for even suggesting it.
my grandfather was no leftist either ! most of the men that stormed those beaches would be called conservatives today !
Actually, they would be called alt-right today.

If you would have told them that by destroying Nazi Germany you would condemn the west to become completely unrecognizable and possibly in-salvageable not even 2 generations later they would mostly decide right then and there to dig up a swastika from somewhere and fight for Hitler.

What has been done to the west since World War 2 is easily the greatest crime and tragedy in human history.

Look at this shit and tell me they aren't terrorists?

The only way to stop all of this civil unrest. Pres.Trump must remove the U.S. from out of the U.N. Don't be apart of this organization. They are the ones that are causing civil unrest all over the world. So that they can have a reason to bring in their U.N. soldiers to takeover.Well they are actually called the Global army. The Globalist are trying to prevent Pres.Trump from making peace with Russia, China and the Koreas. The Globalist knows that they can't conquer the world, that is if these countries join forces together with the U.S. And so the Globalist have to keep everyone divided from one another, so that they can takeover each country, one at a time.
They know during the Independence war, that they could of have won that war if the colony didn't received help from other countries like Spain, France and the Netherlands.
Have you all noticed that everytime Pres.Trump talks about reconciliation with Russia. That they start blasting out loud saying , "See, Pres Trump is a Russian agent!" Because they are getting nervous when these two talks together.

How did the Netherlands help during the revolutionary war? - Answers.com

So you are for violence against veterans? My father fought in WWII was in Normandy and he wasn’t the radical left, you are ignorant.

Sneak up on this former Marine and see what happens. I served in military during Cold War to defeat communism abroad. I won’t allow them to take over at home in 2020.

So you are for violence against veterans? My father fought in WWII was in Normandy and he wasn’t the radical left, you are ignorant.
Had six uncles in WW Two. None of them were radical left or would support Antifa. They would have engaged them.

When a couple of the asshats get shot this crap will end.

No, they will escalate and then the war begins.

Good. Time to declare open season on Antifa communist.

No, not good. Innocent people die when that shit happens. No on should ever hope for such a terrible thing.

You are right no should hope that it happens but it is the only way to stop this crap

When a couple of the asshats get shot this crap will end.

No, they will escalate and then the war begins.

Good. Time to declare open season on Antifa communist.

No, not good. Innocent people die when that shit happens. No on should ever hope for such a terrible thing.

You are right no should hope that it happens but it is the only way to stop this crap

Seems to be the case. Nobody wants to think that's the only answer....but it's obvious that the Leftists kooks cannot be reasoned with. Time for talk is pretty much passed.

i doubt that the beaches were stormed by a force of gender confuse effeminate commie lefteist .

Forum List

Back