Antifa Pussy Tries To Sneak Up And Stab Marine Vet In Portland

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?

Yes, when I think of the brave men who stormed those beaches, the modern equivalent is the masked, commie-symp soy boys who are beating people with bike locks.

Look at this shit and tell me they aren't terrorists?

Because some RWNJ YouTube channel says it happened?

L. M. A. O.

It's fake. Not "fake news" because it won't dignify it with the title of "news". It's just fake.

You can see the video, you ignorant fuck.

I can make a video like that too you gullible idiot. Or I can just find one on the internet and reinterpret it for you.

Grow the fuck up, YouTube is not a news source.

You're delusional.

L. M. A. O.

It's fake. Not "fake news" because it won't dignify it with the title of "news". It's just fake.

You can see the video, you ignorant fuck.

I can make a video like that too you gullible idiot. Or I can just find one on the internet and reinterpret it for you.

Grow the fuck up, YouTube is not a news source.

Its not even his footage, idiot. You're a purposefully ignorant fool.

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?
That was no radical left or even left. I damn well know my dad was no fucked up leftist retard and he'd probably kick your worthless ass for even suggesting it.

Last edited:

L. M. A. O.

just like all the other antifa members being filmed attacking unarmed people with mace clubs chains ect are fake ....:anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

That was no radical left or even left. I damn well no my dad was no fucked up leftist retard and he'd probably kick your worthless ass for even suggesting it.
my grandfather was no leftist either ! most of the men that stormed those beaches would be called conservatives today !

Real men, that would be considered Conservative today...……………..….. todays men that are the radical left, and couldn't storm an ant hill.

american-manhood.jpg

That was no radical left or even left. I damn well no my dad was no fucked up leftist retard and he'd probably kick your worthless ass for even suggesting it.
my grandfather was no leftist either ! most of the men that stormed those beaches would be called conservatives today !
I don`t think your grandfather would be supporting today`s conservatives. My father was a WW2 vet as well but he wouldn`t be carrying tiki torches and giving the Hitler salute. Those guys knew right from wrong.
Char-Main.jpg

I don`t think your grandfather would be supporting today`s conservatives. My father was a WW2 vet as well but he wouldn`t be carrying tiki torches and giving the Hitler salute. Those guys knew right from wrong.
Char-Main.jpg
Hillary-salute-2.jpg

Char-Main.jpg
Your WWII grandfather would slap the shit out you for who you have been electing.
Muslims of ISIS...…………………………………...ANTIFA? Or vise versa.....
ANTIFA.jpg isis.jpg

Char-Main.jpg
Wouldn't he, like every other Democrat of the time, they all supported the KKK which we all know are Southern White Democrats. Al Gore's father, Robert Byrd, George McGovern, FDR, all supported racial discrimmination. Better check up on your history dude, there are some skeletons in your closet you might not know about.

Real men, that would be considered Conservative today...……………..….. todays men that are the radical left, and couldn't storm an ant hill.

american-manhood.jpg
What makes you think that the soldier isn`t gay?
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaa….Only some faggot would say such a thing...Do you have a thrill run up your leg when you see a real man?

Char-Main.jpg
Your WWII grandfather would slap the shit out you for who you have been electing.
View attachment 275523 View attachment 275524
My father was a WW2 vet and he would never support a candidate who spits on POWs and Gold Star families. I don`t understand the attraction to your orange Bin Laden.

Char-Main.jpg
My father was a WW2 vet and he would never support a candidate who spits on POWs and Gold Star families. I don`t understand the attraction to your orange Bin Laden.
Your hate has driven you insane

Char-Main.jpg
He might not, but you sure as hell do, by voting for Obama and his ilk who did nothing for the vets, or Gold Stars, except those Muslims like the Fort Hood shooter, which he labelled work place violence. Want to go "double or nothing" or are you done showing how stupid you are?

Forum List

Back