Antifa calls for the formation of a red army to annihilate their enemies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The increasingly violent antifa group, Red Guards Austin, is now calling for the formation of a “Red Army”. In a recent blog post they published and shared from their Facebook account, this far-left extremist group said the following:
Antifa calls for the formation of a “Red Army” to “annihilate” their enemies
---------------------------------------------------

Oh the mental cases are preparing for the false flags to come sheep will fall for it all the way . As the msm will ramp up the false lie of " patriots di dit" that's the plan fools

You've been warned jackasses..keep poking fun because most losers who think things are funny don't even know what they don't know.

The increasingly violent antifa group, Red Guards Austin, is now calling for the formation of a “Red Army”. In a recent blog post they published and shared from their Facebook account, this far-left extremist group said the following:

Oh the mental cases are preparing for the false flags to come sheep will fall for it all the way . As the msm will ramp up the false lie of " patriots di dit" that's the plan fools

You've been warned jackasses..keep poking fun because most losers who think things are funny don't even know what they don't know.
Seem that a Army of Brown Shirts are slowly being formed with money from the Foundations of the Left to cower and intimidate, and bring fear to the average American citizen. I say All lives Matter, and its time for the citizens who can use the CCW that they have. Those who are felons carry a knife and know how to use it. I say Hate has not a master and is color blind.

Leon Trotsky the Jewish Communist did warn that the Bolshevik (Red) Revolution would one day come to the U.S.A.
I has in the past and will happen in the future. American, "true American" will put up with just so much BS before they take the Law into their own hands and shake the tree of Liberty. The ,the Progressive so far, are wanting us to trade off the freedoms that we have for safety and security, peace. Freedoms comes with the blood of our forefathers and not the blood of slaves.

Remember that scene in the Lord of the Rings trilogy where Saruman is raising an army of Orcs from a Grecian like underworld of caverns, while the rest of the sentient world is going about its business of existing? Well, Antifa is no Elysian class of underworld dweller. They're currently little fishes casting pebbles at a door which leads to the lair of a historical monster. They're anti-authority kids with no rational idea what hell on earth they're calling for. They're a social science professor's wet dream in junior power ranger form. Their decoder rings can still be found in boxes of candy. Very briefly, the kid gloves have yet to come off for dealing with them at the federal or military law enforcement/counter-intelligence levels. Everyone wants to play a game of "show me yours, I'll show you mine." After the gloves come off, only then, will we see Antifa's true face: soybean bred or Lenin hard.

'Antifa' isn't a single group. Anymore than 'conspiracy theorists' are.

Forum List

Back