Antifa Beats Up Bernie Bro for Waving ‘Fascist’ American Flag

Hopefully one day someone will shoot one of these antifa members -- just like hopefully one day, someone will shoot one of these white supremacists too -- or maybe they will shoot each other, that will be fun

I'm starting to believe some of these antifa people are undercover alt right clowns.

Sooner or later these idiots are going to attack someone carrying a concealed handgun instead of a flag and it’s not going to end well.
I cant wait for that to happen. It would be hilarious seeing one of these violent lefties getting shot in the face.

Most of these violent Antifa members are just clowns who want attention and an excuse to harm others -- this is a both sides do it issue

Now, when it comes to policy -- am I for discrimination against gays, no..does that make me Antifa, apparently

Am I against the top 10% of the wealth class being able to dictate most of the policies to the rest of us? Nope..does that make me Antifa, apparently

Am I against people being denied health care because of a pre-existing condition and realizing that Medicare For All is the best proposal so far to address this? Yes I am...does that make me Antifa, apparently.

Most of these violent Antifa members are just clowns who want attention and an excuse to harm others -- this is a both sides do it issue

Now, when it comes to policy -- am I for discrimination against gays, no..does that make me Antifa, apparently

Am I against the top 10% of the wealth class being able to dictate most of the policies to the rest of us? Nope..does that make me Antifa, apparently

Am I against people being denied health care because of a pre-existing condition and realizing that Medicare For All is the best proposal so far to address this? Yes I am...does that make me Antifa, apparently.
The Left and Hitlers Brown Shirts have much in common.

Oh the irony. The very people who proclaim themselves to be "anti-fascist" are the very ones who beat up someone for displaying an American flag.

The only people similar to the Antifa on the Right is a few skin head gangs. The difference is that Antifa is supported and allied with the mainstream dems.

NOt to mention vastly more numerous.

Forum List

Back