Anti-white racism, the only racism that has ever been and ever will be....politically correct

No she doesn't. She can't be racist against whites if she is white. That's where your dumb belief dies. She pointed out the sexism of men of all races. You're just a little child crying because whites aren't always being glorified.
Yes, she most certainly can be racist against whites. Just like you believe that black conservatives perpetuate white supremacy, she and all white liberals endlessly contribute to the idea of white moral inferiority.

No she doesn't. And in reality you are anti white. She is holding whites accountable for their wrongs. Just like I worked in the black community stopping drugs and gangs by holding those in the black community doing wrongs accountable and demanding change. Certainly you don't consider that anti black racism. So she is pro white and working to rid the white community of a wrong they keep doing. You want that wrong to continue unchecked and without restrictions. You are anti white. You are a stain on white people and humanity. You are a disgrace to your race.

You see junior, there are white conservatives who stand opposed to your shit, you are a fringe nut case element of this society and that's all you are.
She holds whites “accountable” for doing NOTHING other than being born white. She is every bit as demonic as you are. She is no different from every existing anti-white hate group.

YOU are the coward who won’t even admit that blacks can be racist towards white people. You are scared shitless that I will knock you and your race out of your faux angel status. Heaven forbid black people ever become real progressives and actually develop a collective conscience about all the shit that you assholes believed you could sweep under the rug. Heaven forbid something even remotely comparable to white guilt develops in the souls of black folk.

No white conservatives agree with you. And once the idiot baby boomers die, ALL white conservatives will agree with me. Your time to monopolize race discussion and to take unlimited pot shots at white people who are far more righteous than you are is quickly coming to an end.

She holds whites accountable for wrongs they have done.

You really can't knock anything out of anywhere. You see idiot, you are a racist and it's 2018, Therefore all you do is validate my argument that continuing white racism is a problem. Your inability to understand reality allows you to claim there is black racism while ignoring the almost 3 centuries of continuing white racism against us while expecting no one to be angry at whites, while whites like you can make shit up to be mad at us about.

The time that's ending is yours. No mine.
She does nothing but perpetuate your black supremacist worldview. She will be trampled by real progressivism just like you will.

You see idiot, it is 2018, not 1918, you will have to deal with the decades of racism you have espoused against innocent white people with previously no consequences. You will be the one who is rightly socially ostracized by your neighbors, friends and family for your belief that black people are inherently morally superior to white people, and that the murder of millions of white people in Africa is justifiable.

The time that is ending is the silencing of whites who want to represent their self interests to establish actual equality. The time that is ending is the trampling and the dismissing of European indigenous rights in Europe, something that has NEVER happened to any other people in the modern world.

The time in which you can shut up whites by calling them “racists” is already over. White people are now starting to realize that they have just as much moral authority to judge blacks as blacks who have continually judged them because white people are starting realize that they themselves are not in fact “devils” like many blacks claim.

You need to go see a psychiatrist. Whites have falsely judged us for at least 242 years now. And there has been no such decades as you described in your second paragraph. You're straight outta stormfront and the daily stormer.

Dismissing of European indigenous rights? Where in the fuck is that happening?

The whole world where whites live they complain about racism happening to them. How they are losing their “culture and identity.” They seem to have forgotten how they dismantled cultures all over this planet. In America there are whites who seem to have forgotten some 400 years of racial oppression and today want to pretend none of it happened.

LOL! Your young stupid ass is trying to tell me what I can't comprehend when you can't produce one law or policy in the history of this nation or now made by blacks or any other person of color that denies whites of a damn thing. Nor can you produce any contemporary law or policy that expressly discriminates or endorses racism against whites. So STFU.
I cited a fucking Supreme Court case that would have taken away all of our rights had the Democrat justices won. You have NOTHING that compares to that without going back over 100 years.

You can’t cite a single mainstream organization or government entity that isn’t specifically pro-Black and pro-non-white at the expense of whites.

You can’t cite a single black supremacist website that was shut down by private or public entities in defense of the dignity of white people as human beings.

It is only censorship, pc self neutering and blatant racist double standards against whites that stops people like me from owning the racial debate in its entirety. None of your heroes could even attempt to combat anything I have said about this since I started my research into this topic 13 years ago, and I have several methods of brutally destroying every and any argument that idiots like Tim Wise or Dyson have come up with.

You cited no supreme court case. There are no organizations that are developed at the expense of whites.There are no black supremacists. Son, I've studied this longer than your ass has been alive. You don't have anything that can do shit..

And stop talking about South Africa like whites have the right to run a majority black country.
Denial and the privilege of automatic respect due to your race is all you have. You have never researched anything in your life. The most you have ever done is post an article you agree with and pretend like that silences the argument that I created with both loads of research and passion from CURRENT events. If you truly believe that there are no black supremacists then you must also believe there are no white supremacists. Almost any “white supremacist” you actually name will become something close to a saint compared to who I name as the black supremacists you claim don’t exist. Any “white supremacist” you dare to use as an example will almost certainly have expressed much more empathy and sympathy for blacks and any non-whites than the “people” I bring up who have been allowed to live as angels while frequenting the demonic realm.

Stop claiming that the demographic appropriation of Europe isn’t real or is somehow ok when the largest European city is governed by an Arab, and Sub Saharan Africans and Arabs are colonizing everywhere from Ireland to Lithuania.

Stop pretending Bantus built South Africa or are native to the region.

You're a joke junior. There is no demographic appropriation of Europe by non whites or colonization of Europe by Africans or Arabs. Moscow is the largest city in Europe and the mayor is not an Arab. London is 60 percent white, just over 1percent Arab and people vote. I don't have to pretend. Blacks are native to South Africa , whites are not. So stop talking about South Africa like whites have the right to run a majority black country.

Those you call black supremacists are generally groups fighting for equal rights. You are the one frequenting the demonic realm fool. But you are young and stupid. You don't know half of what I do little boy, so try living 28-29 more years so you can learn.
Moscow is not a European city, it is a city founded by people of European descent in a Eurasian country known as Russia.

London is the largest city on the continent and it is being destroyed by an Arab that hates Europeans. Stop pretending that non-whites have the right to run indigenous European countries, cities, news programs and everything else in Europe. Whites are native to Europe, not anyone else. Stop pretending that demographic shifts due to mass invasions are ok.

Those I call black supremacists have almost uniformly rejected the human rights of white people and have called for the absolute annihilation of people of European descent.

Wrong. You want to talk about demographic shifts and invasions bitch?

Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png

Nobody black has disrespected the human rights of whites.

You are a mentally incapacitated idiot.

Yes, she most certainly can be racist against whites. Just like you believe that black conservatives perpetuate white supremacy, she and all white liberals endlessly contribute to the idea of white moral inferiority.

No she doesn't. And in reality you are anti white. She is holding whites accountable for their wrongs. Just like I worked in the black community stopping drugs and gangs by holding those in the black community doing wrongs accountable and demanding change. Certainly you don't consider that anti black racism. So she is pro white and working to rid the white community of a wrong they keep doing. You want that wrong to continue unchecked and without restrictions. You are anti white. You are a stain on white people and humanity. You are a disgrace to your race.

You see junior, there are white conservatives who stand opposed to your shit, you are a fringe nut case element of this society and that's all you are.
She holds whites “accountable” for doing NOTHING other than being born white. She is every bit as demonic as you are. She is no different from every existing anti-white hate group.

YOU are the coward who won’t even admit that blacks can be racist towards white people. You are scared shitless that I will knock you and your race out of your faux angel status. Heaven forbid black people ever become real progressives and actually develop a collective conscience about all the shit that you assholes believed you could sweep under the rug. Heaven forbid something even remotely comparable to white guilt develops in the souls of black folk.

No white conservatives agree with you. And once the idiot baby boomers die, ALL white conservatives will agree with me. Your time to monopolize race discussion and to take unlimited pot shots at white people who are far more righteous than you are is quickly coming to an end.

You really can't knock anything out of anywhere. You see idiot, you are a racist and it's 2018, Therefore all you do is validate my argument that continuing white racism is a problem. Your inability to understand reality allows you to claim there is black racism while ignoring the almost 3 centuries of continuing white racism against us while expecting no one to be angry at whites, while whites like you can make shit up to be mad at us about.

She does nothing but perpetuate your black supremacist worldview. She will be trampled by real progressivism just like you will.

You see idiot, it is 2018, not 1918, you will have to deal with the decades of racism you have espoused against innocent white people with previously no consequences. You will be the one who is rightly socially ostracized by your neighbors, friends and family for your belief that black people are inherently morally superior to white people, and that the murder of millions of white people in Africa is justifiable.

The time that is ending is the silencing of whites who want to represent their self interests to establish actual equality. The time that is ending is the trampling and the dismissing of European indigenous rights in Europe, something that has NEVER happened to any other people in the modern world.

The time in which you can shut up whites by calling them “racists” is already over. White people are now starting to realize that they have just as much moral authority to judge blacks as blacks who have continually judged them because white people are starting realize that they themselves are not in fact “devils” like many blacks claim.

Read something for once in your pathetic life, idiot.

Despite gains, Europe's indigenous people still struggle for recognition
“The Saami (previously known in English as Laplanders) are the ONLY recognised indigenous people of Europe.”

Which means that white people are not allowed to have indigenous rights in the continent that we built single-handedly and stole from NO ONE.

LOL! Your young stupid ass is trying to tell me what I can't comprehend when you can't produce one law or policy in the history of this nation or now made by blacks or any other person of color that denies whites of a damn thing. Nor can you produce any contemporary law or policy that expressly discriminates or endorses racism against whites. So STFU.
I cited a fucking Supreme Court case that would have taken away all of our rights had the Democrat justices won. You have NOTHING that compares to that without going back over 100 years.

You can’t cite a single mainstream organization or government entity that isn’t specifically pro-Black and pro-non-white at the expense of whites.

You can’t cite a single black supremacist website that was shut down by private or public entities in defense of the dignity of white people as human beings.

It is only censorship, pc self neutering and blatant racist double standards against whites that stops people like me from owning the racial debate in its entirety. None of your heroes could even attempt to combat anything I have said about this since I started my research into this topic 13 years ago, and I have several methods of brutally destroying every and any argument that idiots like Tim Wise or Dyson have come up with.

You cited no supreme court case. There are no organizations that are developed at the expense of whites.There are no black supremacists. Son, I've studied this longer than your ass has been alive. You don't have anything that can do shit..

And stop talking about South Africa like whites have the right to run a majority black country.
Denial and the privilege of automatic respect due to your race is all you have. You have never researched anything in your life. The most you have ever done is post an article you agree with and pretend like that silences the argument that I created with both loads of research and passion from CURRENT events. If you truly believe that there are no black supremacists then you must also believe there are no white supremacists. Almost any “white supremacist” you actually name will become something close to a saint compared to who I name as the black supremacists you claim don’t exist. Any “white supremacist” you dare to use as an example will almost certainly have expressed much more empathy and sympathy for blacks and any non-whites than the “people” I bring up who have been allowed to live as angels while frequenting the demonic realm.

Stop claiming that the demographic appropriation of Europe isn’t real or is somehow ok when the largest European city is governed by an Arab, and Sub Saharan Africans and Arabs are colonizing everywhere from Ireland to Lithuania.

You're a joke junior. There is no demographic appropriation of Europe by non whites or colonization of Europe by Africans or Arabs. Moscow is the largest city in Europe and the mayor is not an Arab. London is 60 percent white, just over 1percent Arab and people vote. I don't have to pretend. Blacks are native to South Africa , whites are not. So stop talking about South Africa like whites have the right to run a majority black country.

Those you call black supremacists are generally groups fighting for equal rights. You are the one frequenting the demonic realm fool. But you are young and stupid. You don't know half of what I do little boy, so try living 28-29 more years so you can learn.
Moscow is not a European city, it is a city founded by people of European descent in a Eurasian country known as Russia.

London is the largest city on the continent and it is being destroyed by an Arab that hates Europeans. Stop pretending that non-whites have the right to run indigenous European countries, cities, news programs and everything else in Europe. Whites are native to Europe, not anyone else. Stop pretending that demographic shifts due to mass invasions are ok.

Those I call black supremacists have almost uniformly rejected the human rights of white people and have called for the absolute annihilation of people of European descent.

Your assertion about London is completely false. As I recall, London's mayor is an elected official and a former MP. Please explain just who has "uniformly rejected the human rights of white people and have called for the absolute annihilation of people of European descent." Our loyalties do not lie with racial or ethnic groups. They lie with our communities and our countries. As a person of European descent on both sides, I ask again that you explain yourself.

After all, the Native Peoples of the Western Hemisphere did not send European-descended peoples back on their boats to return to the countries that they left. I'm beginning to think that they should have, judging from how ungrateful that so many of us have been.

And if you live in territories in the U.S. formerly run by Mexico, say "thank you" to the Mexicans.

As a white person, I am not buying the idea that any attempt at abolishing racism is, in itself racism. I've never experienced anti-white racism even though I have lived in mixed communities for over 40 years. Affirmative action was intended to balance the playing field after centuries of racism. What some of the people on USMB are bleating about is that they are now being forced to compete with the rest of Americans on the same terms. This is behind all the complaints about "anti-white racism," and about all the complaints about women, for that matter. Now, being considered "better than the rest" is not automatic. To all of the weepy types: get out there and bust your asses.
As long as you idiots hide behind straw men instead of actually addressing the points I make I know that you are absolutely inferior to me and fear me.

All I have to do is keep pushing and you will fold.

What are your actual "points"? My perception of you is that you are a card-carrying member of the little whiny white boy league.
I already knew that you were a brainless and soulless demon.

Of course you would never even consider that white people have rights and have self interests that a truly just and equal society would recognize and oblige.

And again, I am not a “boy”, you racist little bitch.

You racist little bitch are a "boy," considering that you never grew up to become an adult male human being. You sorry little assholes who have this bizarre idea that the color of your skin or your ethnicity or the fact that something dangles between your shorty little legs don't realize that respect, and accomplishment is earned, not inherited. Tell me, little boy, what rights do you have to be be recognized or obliged that the rest of us don't have? You act like you want to be worshiped, not withstanding the level of your accomplishments.
There is nothing “little” about me, whore. I tower over you and 99.999% of the human female population. You are just a twig that I could snap in two if you ever even thought about talking to me this way in public.

My rights are every right that you have that I am unjustly restricted from. The freedom of speech and the right of assembly for starters.

As a white person, I am not buying the idea that any attempt at abolishing racism is, in itself racism. I've never experienced anti-white racism even though I have lived in mixed communities for over 40 years. Affirmative action was intended to balance the playing field after centuries of racism. What some of the people on USMB are bleating about is that they are now being forced to compete with the rest of Americans on the same terms. This is behind all the complaints about "anti-white racism," and about all the complaints about women, for that matter. Now, being considered "better than the rest" is not automatic. To all of the weepy types: get out there and bust your asses.
As long as you idiots hide behind straw men instead of actually addressing the points I make I know that you are absolutely inferior to me and fear me.

What are your actual "points"? My perception of you is that you are a card-carrying member of the little whiny white boy league.

Of course you would never even consider that white people have rights and have self interests that a truly just and equal society would recognize and oblige.

You racist little bitch are a "boy," considering that you never grew up to become an adult male human being. You sorry little assholes who have this bizarre idea that the color of your skin or your ethnicity or the fact that something dangles between your shorty little legs don't realize that respect, and accomplishment is earned, not inherited. Tell me, little boy, what rights do you have to be be recognized or obliged that the rest of us don't have? You act like you want to be worshiped, not withstanding the level of your accomplishments.
There is nothing “little” about me, whore. I tower over you and 99.999% of the human female population. You are just a twig that I could snap in two if you ever even thought about talking to me this way in public.

My rights are every right that you have that I am unjustly restricted from. The freedom of speech and the right of assembly for starters.

You don't have them here, little bitch? Who is blocking you? Your cretins have not been blocked from speaking or assembling, but you have absolutely no right to be exempted from criticism. You are speaking here on USMB, aren't you? Aren't the morons having their "convention" in Texas, spoken to by such pigs as abbot and pigpence. The police didn't storm in, did they? You still have your little protests without being arrested.

Stop pretending.

Just remember that the pigs from various states sought to dictate what doctors said to their patients about abortion and the so-called "gag rule," both violations of freedom of speech, and the Texas government tried to lie to the U.S. Supreme Court that abortions were more dangerous than colonoscopies. Where were you when these "freedom of speech" issues came up?

Your assertion about London is completely false. As I recall, London's mayor is an elected official and a former MP. Please explain just who has "uniformly rejected the human rights of white people and have called for the absolute annihilation of people of European descent." Our loyalties do not lie with racial or ethnic groups. They lie with our communities and our countries. As a person of European descent on both sides, I ask again that you explain yourself.

After all, the Native Peoples of the Western Hemisphere did not send European-descended peoples back on their boats to return to the countries that they left. I'm beginning to think that they should have, judging from how ungrateful that so many of us have been.

And if you live in territories in the U.S. formerly run by Mexico, say "thank you" to the Mexicans.
My assertion about London is true. It is a English city that has barely any English people still living in it. Just like Britain will soon not have many Brits who live there. Europeans are being ethnically cleansed from Europe in the name of “diversity”.

There are millions of black supremacists who have made genocidal threats against white people. There are thousands of sites that house such people with no qualms about it and they often endorse it. All you have to do is actually look for them and they are literally everywhere. That is what happens when racism is treated as a white thing, anti-white racism grows infinitely.

You don't have them here, little bitch? Who is blocking you? Your cretins have not been blocked from speaking or assembling, but you have absolutely no right to be exempted from criticism. You are speaking here on USMB, aren't you? Aren't the morons having their "convention" in Texas, spoken to by such pigs as abbot and pigpence. The police didn't storm in, did they? You still have your little protests without being arrested.

Stop pretending.

Just remember that the pigs from various states sought to dictate what doctors said to their patients about abortion and the so-called "gag rule," both violations of freedom of speech, and the Texas government tried to lie to the U.S. Supreme Court that abortions were more dangerous than colonoscopies. Where were you when these "freedom of speech" issues came up?
Antifa and the pieces of shit who support them block people like me from speaking and assembling all the time, and the state government of Virginia literally endorsed that.

Abortion is not a free speech issue, idiot. It is a criminal act.

“The Saami (previously known in English as Laplanders) are the ONLY recognised indigenous people of Europe.”

Which means that white people are not allowed to have indigenous rights in the continent that we built single-handedly and stole from NO ONE.

That means nothing of the sort.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/

adjective

• 1. originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native:
The Anglos, Saxons, Celts, Norse, Huns etc have had rights to Europe for centuries.

And if you tried snapping her you'd end up on a stretcher in serious condition. Your rights haven't been restricted.
You both would be snapped in two.

The term “white boy” in reference to fully matured white men has the exact same connotations as “boy” used to in reference to fully matured black men. The only difference is that white men have been taught to be submissive by very advanced psychological methods that weren’t available when black men were called “boy” regularly.

You call me a “white boy” to my face and you will be knocked out or punctured.

No it does not. Now outside of the threat you are making which is supposed to be against forum rules, understand that I am 57 years old. I've been hit harder than you can hit me.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/

adjective

The Anglos, Saxons, Celts, Norse, Huns etc have had rights to Europe for centuries.
READ the fucking article, moron.

Read the quote I picked out for you because I knew you wouldn’t read the article.

“The SAAMI are the ONLY recognized indigenous people of EUROPE”.

The Celts, Norse, Saxons etc are NOT recognized as indigenous, even though they clearly are.

That is the only reason why the fearmongering against “far right”(aka indigenous rights parties)is able to work, because white people are denied our indigenous status to the continent.

My assertion about London is true. It is a English city that has barely any English people still living in it. Just like Britain will soon not have many Brits who live there. Europeans are being ethnically cleansed from Europe in the name of “diversity”.

There are millions of black supremacists who have made genocidal threats against white people. There are thousands of sites that house such people with no qualms about it and they often endorse it. All you have to do is actually look for them and they are literally everywhere. That is what happens when racism is treated as a white thing, anti-white racism grows infinitely.

Nothing you say he is true.

London is a multi-racial city. 59.8% out of the total population are White, among which 44.9% are White-British, 2.2% of Irish White and 12.2% of White from various parts of globe.

London Population 2018 | Population UK

There are not millions of back supremacists who have made genocidal threats against white people. Even the most radical blacks recognize that whites have 4-5 times more people than we do so that kind of talk is foolish. Once again you're making shit up junior.

Stop pretending.

Antifa and the pieces of shit who support them block people like me from speaking and assembling all the time, and the state government of Virginia literally endorsed that.

So is racism.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/

adjective

Read the quote I picked out for you because I knew you wouldn’t read the article.

The Celts, Norse, Saxons etc are NOT recognized as indigenous, even though they clearly are.

That is the only reason why the fearmongering against “far right”(aka indigenous rights parties)is able to work, because white people are denied our indigenous status to the continent.

The Anglos, Saxons, Celts, Norse, Huns etc have had rights to Europe for centuries. And they are considered as the indigenous inhabitants of those countries.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/

adjective

The Anglos, Saxons, Celts, Norse, Huns etc have had rights to Europe for centuries. And they are considered as the indigenous inhabitants of those countries.
Except they literally aren’t....

The SAAMI are the only recognized indigenous people in Europe.

Stop pretending.

So is racism.
No, it is not, otherwise you would be serving a ridiculously long sentence.

London is a multi-racial city. 59.8% out of the total population are White, among which 44.9% are White-British, 2.2% of Irish White and 12.2% of White from various parts of globe.

There are not millions of back supremacists who have made genocidal threats against white people. Even the most radical blacks recognize that whites have 4-5 times more people than we do so that kind of talk is foolish. Once again you're making shit up junior.
There definitely are.

Twitter has millions just by itself. YouTube has thousands. There are also tons of black sites that are filled with genocidal lunatics and sympathizers.

There definitely are.

Twitter has millions just by itself. YouTube has thousands. There are also tons of black sites that are filled with genocidal lunatics and sympathizers.

Wrong.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/

adjective

Except they literally aren’t....

The SAAMI are the only recognized indigenous people in Europe.

Forum List

Back