Anti-white racism, the only racism that has ever been and ever will be....politically correct

ptbw forever said:
The time that is ending is the silencing of whites who want to represent their self interests to establish actual equality.

What equality do whites not have? What interests do whites not get to represent?

I already knew that you were a brainless and soulless demon.

Of course you would never even consider that white people have rights and have self interests that a truly just and equal society would recognize and oblige.

And again, I am not a “boy”, you racist little bitch.

You racist little bitch are a "boy," considering that you never grew up to become an adult male human being. You sorry little assholes who have this bizarre idea that the color of your skin or your ethnicity or the fact that something dangles between your shorty little legs don't realize that respect, and accomplishment is earned, not inherited. Tell me, little boy, what rights do you have to be be recognized or obliged that the rest of us don't have? You act like you want to be worshiped, not withstanding the level of your accomplishments.
There is nothing “little” about me, whore. I tower over you and 99.999% of the human female population. You are just a twig that I could snap in two if you ever even thought about talking to me this way in public.

My rights are every right that you have that I am unjustly restricted from. The freedom of speech and the right of assembly for starters.

And if you tried snapping her you'd end up on a stretcher in serious condition. Your rights haven't been restricted.
You both would be snapped in two.

The term “white boy” in reference to fully matured white men has the exact same connotations as “boy” used to in reference to fully matured black men. The only difference is that white men have been taught to be submissive by very advanced psychological methods that weren’t available when black men were called “boy” regularly.

You call me a “white boy” to my face and you will be knocked out or punctured.

No it does not. Now outside of the threat you are making which is supposed to be against forum rules, understand that I am 57 years old. I've been hit harder than you can hit me.

Don’t be ridiculous. Ptbw has never hit anyone in his life. Typical internet big mouth.

What are your actual "points"? My perception of you is that you are a card-carrying member of the little whiny white boy league.

Of course you would never even consider that white people have rights and have self interests that a truly just and equal society would recognize and oblige.

You racist little bitch are a "boy," considering that you never grew up to become an adult male human being. You sorry little assholes who have this bizarre idea that the color of your skin or your ethnicity or the fact that something dangles between your shorty little legs don't realize that respect, and accomplishment is earned, not inherited. Tell me, little boy, what rights do you have to be be recognized or obliged that the rest of us don't have? You act like you want to be worshiped, not withstanding the level of your accomplishments.
There is nothing “little” about me, whore. I tower over you and 99.999% of the human female population. You are just a twig that I could snap in two if you ever even thought about talking to me this way in public.

My rights are every right that you have that I am unjustly restricted from. The freedom of speech and the right of assembly for starters.

What are your actual "points"? My perception of you is that you are a card-carrying member of the little whiny white boy league.

You don't have them here, little bitch? Who is blocking you? Your cretins have not been blocked from speaking or assembling, but you have absolutely no right to be exempted from criticism. You are speaking here on USMB, aren't you? Aren't the morons having their "convention" in Texas, spoken to by such pigs as abbot and pigpence. The police didn't storm in, did they? You still have your little protests without being arrested.

Stop pretending.

Just remember that the pigs from various states sought to dictate what doctors said to their patients about abortion and the so-called "gag rule," both violations of freedom of speech, and the Texas government tried to lie to the U.S. Supreme Court that abortions were more dangerous than colonoscopies. Where were you when these "freedom of speech" issues came up?
Antifa and the pieces of shit who support them block people like me from speaking and assembling all the time, and the state government of Virginia literally endorsed that.

Abortion is not a free speech issue, idiot. It is a criminal act.

Abortion IS definitely a free speech issue. Some fascist governments within our own states have attempted to outlaw even the mention of it, which is a blatant violation of free-speech rights and an abuse of power. It is NOT a "criminal act," idiot, except in your fascist "theology." You can try and weasel out of it, but all I say is true. A topic of discussion cannot be banned except in a fascist state. It seems that George Orwell just got the date wrong.

And as we speak, the monkeys are having their "convention," and have not been interrupted or arrested by the police, even though abbot and pigpence have spoken to the crowd.

Racism is racism. It doesnt matter what race the racist is, or what race the racist thinks is inferior.
Only a racist thinks other races cant be racist.
Do you feel a racist black man back in the 1930's had much of a chance of oppressing anyone back then?

For instance, if a black man wanted to let's say -- lynch someone for whistling at his woman -- do you think he could do that and get away with it via the police and courts?

If the answer is no -- that means, yea that black man can very well be racist -- but can't much else about it -- that is the difference between being racist and racism

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In my opinion:

Since the 1960s, Caucasian Americans have been the most generous people on earth.

They have done more to correct the injustices of the past than anyone could have ever imagined.

I feel that all non-Caucasian Americans owe a debt of gratitude to Caucasian Americans and should cease demonizing them.

Did black Americans fighting and dying in wars -- not just by way of draft -- No, I mean they literally fought for the right to be able to fight on behalf of a country who wouldn't consider them human for years and years later -- are you saying that isn't paying their debt to those generous caucasians?

Racism is racism. It doesnt matter what race the racist is, or what race the racist thinks is inferior.
Do you feel a racist black man back in the 1930's had much of a chance of oppressing anyone back then?

For instance, if a black man wanted to let's say -- lynch someone for whistling at his woman -- do you think he could do that and get away with it via the police and courts?

If the answer is no -- that means, yea that black man can very well be racist -- but can't much else about it -- that is the difference between being racist and racism
I've never understood why so many people struggle with the definitions of basic words. The only difference between the word racist and racism is, one is a noun and one is a verb, and oppression has nothing to do with with either usage.

I've never understood why so many people struggle with the definitions of basic words. The only difference between the word racist and racism is, one is a noun and one is a verb, and oppression has nothing to do with with either usage.

Actually oppression happened because of those words.

It is the difference certain whites here ignore when they try claiming that black racism is the same as white racism.

I've seen an earliest use of the word racism from the 1920's Theodore Roosevelt referring to the needed assimilating of Native Americans and Indians to ensure their survival and to put off all racism. It develops in that time with European pseudo-science of Aryan races and Darwin's theory of evolution and that really all the humans are in a battle of extinction. We call black neighborhoods ghettos without even thinking about it but the definition is very strict about the surprised roundup and detention and walling off of European jews by the Nazi state being a ghetto. Gays also refer to their neighborhoods as ghetto, its an expression. Check out the racism's dictionary word usage, its with the civil rights movement a 100 times growth in usage. As if to say, the black race was also in this battle of extinction, isn't it? We had the concept of race earlier, also what we'd consider racism, of the European powers Going On earlier, but I LOVE pointing out at this point in time, how this newly advanced argument wished to be framed. Never was the curiosity of the 300,000 African race sold by their tribesmen in Africa anything but given southern hospitality and fellowship! The Dutch race or often I consider the Ethiopian race maybe a positive descriptor for a civilized descriptor given to them , or maybe its from the Queen of Sheba.

Everybody electing Obama though, on their own head be it, right? They decide the problems. pre-Obama is like, aw man, won't that make them feel good, a black president. Post-Obama, why's it all got to be at once basically, can't even be a black person minding your own business going no its not one America man. Everybody for themselves. Sorry if I ever sound like these race competitors out here because everybody has their own idea, I don't know then.

I Copy Pasted from "perfect society has no racists" thread which is next to this one and it is similar and I will add more below. You know Biff, anybody is a desperate crazy psycho to anybody else, or are we actually interested in southern culture? I've been interested recently in the 1859 southern civil war tune , it was the most popular song in the country, Listen to the Mockingbird, which as shown by the alias Nathaniel Hawthorne and the plot of Hawthorne's the Scarlet Letter, is referencing a religious obligation on behalf of the surviving partner to religious duty. The Mockingbird wikipedia quotes as native to the Southern States, while we can just eyeball the weeping willow tree or the cotton, I'm not sure why it didn't edge out the Dixie anthem! Think about the releasing of the Christian dove imagery. Following this the book to Kill a Mockingbird , the lawyer must convince people against the biased jury decisions against a provably innocent black defendant in a rape case. The woman witness says "they're all cowards"! If they let the black man get away with it. The lawyer says By God do your duty as a Jury! He says around the dinner table his father once said killing a mockingbird is a sin because all its there is to sing for you every day. So obviously the order of protected domestic affairs was an Educational lesson aimed at blacks at least when Northerners weren't around.

The Ku Klux Klan that everyone knows that had huge nationwide enrollment was a movie fan club upstanding at first, from a not entirely racist film Birth of a Nation. Faithful Souls were slaves that helped their former Master escape a Union occupied town during the Civil War. On the other hand, a self-proud Negro Union Captain saying "I'mma Captain now and I'm going to marry you" to the Master's daughter or niece I forget what, and 'honor caused her to run from the rapist and jump off a cliff, an honorable end', the climax of the movie on youtube around 2'20'00 they find her body ready to ride as ku klux klansmen to the rescue of the town, first dip a Dixie flag in her blood say, raise the Dixie Blood Stained Banner "the ancient cross of Scotland, of an unconquered civilization, dipped in the blood of the sweetest and priceless sacrifice of an outraged civilization". And that was to drive out the Union Soldiers, racism is a lot more complicated in 50% black slave and 50% white master most southern Dixie states, there's gradients and nuances there for sure.

Last edited:

Oppression has happened for lots of different reasons, but it still plays not part in the definition of racism.

It is the difference certain whites here ignore when they try claiming that black racism is the same as white racism.
Black racism is FAR more rampant and violent.

Oppression has happened for lots of different reasons, but it still plays not part in the definition of racism.

No matter what you think, that word made oppression happen..

This is a lie.

This is a lie.
I have all the video evidence in the world to prove it. Do you know how many black mob attacks alone I can post? You motherfuckers practice your violent racism in groups, in broad daylight, laughing and giggling the whole time.

A word caused oppression? :th_believecrap:

This is a lie.
I have all the video evidence in the world to prove it. Do you know how many black mob attacks alone I can post? You motherfuckers practice your violent racism in groups, in broad daylight, laughing and giggling the whole time.

Actually you don't.

This shows that you are dumb. Straight stump stupid with the inability to think deeply if at all.

This shows that you are dumb. Straight stump stupid with the inability to think deeply if at all.
So you two might be related then? :biggrin:

I think its cute that you believe thats "deep" thinking. You arent a poet or a great philosophical thinker.; youre just a scrub whos losing a debate. :laugh:

I think its cute that you believe thats "deep" thinking. You arent a poet or a great philosophical thinker.; youre just a scrub whos losing a debate. :laugh:

In a debate you start with a premise and defend it with fact. You can't do that. I have. So you lost.

Forum List

Back