Anti-Trump MSNBC Reporter Suggests Trump Will Start Killing Reporters (VIDEO)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Just when I think I've seen the ultimate in leftwing insanity, something else tops the previous trophy winner:

In December 2015 NBC and CBS both falsely reported that leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump “abruptly” ended his speech and left the stage after being repeatedly interrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters at a campaign rally in Raleigh, North Carolina.
One false news report was made by MSNBC reporter Katy Tur, who was assigned to cover the Trump campaign. Tur posted to Twitter from the rally:
Now 10. Trump ends speech abruptly and leaves stage.
— Katy Tur (@KatyTurNBC) December 5, 2015

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/msnbc-s...-be-responsible-suspicious-deaths-journalists

Yeah, I actually watched that interview..she is trying for the shock attack to get noticed..and it bombed...

BUT.....I have seen some horrible lies said on Fox too, so it is nothing new..It is all bullshit

Stupid reporter trying for ratings. What a dumb thing to say. Reporters need to think before they speak.

It's a good question, though. Sure, it's tin-foil hat tier, but that's a good start. It's important to encourage the press to become investigative journalism again, to dig into things and bring out truth instead of merely reading off a teleprompter.

Forum List

Back