This Chick Rocks !!! I like her.

Tomi Lahren is a fucking bimbo idiot. She only got hired based on how deep she can stuff a floppy sack of pennies into her mouth.

I like her too. She tells it like it is, and doesn't hold back.

She was contractually prohibited from saying anything political. Conservatives are very, very stupid people.

Making shit up again asshole?

Bet you think she was under contract to say god bless America at the end too.. ?

Lady Gaga under a gag order imposed by the NFL? Not according to the league, which denied a report that the pop star was ordered not to discuss politics ahead of her performance at halftime of this year’s Super Bowl.

Entertainment Tonight cited a “source close to the halftime show” as saying, “Lady Gaga was told by the NFL that she cannot say anything or bring anything up about the election, or mention Donald Trump.”

However, the NFL issued a statement calling that “unsourced nonsense from people trying to stir up controversy where there is none.”

Hey Cowman, the packing plant is calling. And you know where it is having only recently escaped the inevitable. . ;)

Hey I'm sure someone gets that.

Good joke?

Well, like it or not, you're on the menu. Yummy.

image.jpeg

• Banned
She was contractually prohibited from saying anything political. Conservatives are very, very stupid people.

How does one follow the other ?

Your "logic" is nothing of the sorts.

Tomi Lahren is a fucking bimbo idiot. She only got hired based on how deep she can stuff a floppy sack of pennies into her mouth.

Did you mean Lady Gaga ? I don't agree.

Maybe you meant Hillary Clinton.

Looks like you were wrong....again.

Huh? ET was reporting that:

A source close to the halftime show tells ET, "Lady Gaga was told by the NFL that she cannot say anything or bring anything up about the election, or mention Donald Trump."

EXCLUSIVE: Lady Gaga Asked Not to Talk About Politics, Donald Trump During Super Bowl Halftime Show, Source Says

The NFL is super particular about their half-time shows. The NFL has even made bands that have played in the past play to a backing track because the NFL is afraid of bands messing up. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she really was told not to bring up Trump and then put out false information denying it to cause a bit of buzz.

Are you hard of reading? I said Tomi Lahren you dumb brick.

Oh....sorry.

I saw the word Bimbo....and immediately thought of Hillary.

Are you whiners still whining about Hillary?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON

Oh....sorry.

Oh, I agree....

But say the word bimbo....and Tomi isn't on my list. Hillary and Lizzy Warren are at the top.

Oh....sorry.

Oh, I agree....

But say the word bimbo....and Tomi isn't on my list. Hillary and Lizzy Warren are at the top.

Yeah, those well educated intellectual bimbos who have lead quite impressive careers.

Do you know what a bimbo is?

Oh....sorry.

Oh, I agree....

Yeah, those well educated intellectual bimbos who have lead quite impressive careers.

Do you know what a bimbo is?

Yes....

Hillary Clinton.

Liz Warren.

Next Question.

Hillary, intellectual ?????

Warren, intellectual ?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back