Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I don't think it should be called “the mainstreet media” any more. More like Politimedia as they sure spend a lot of time skewing “news” in all sort of directions but the truth.

C6VVMyeWYAAimWl.jpg

"How can the media be considered 'mainstream' when it doesn't represent a majority of the American people?" he asked. "It's more accurate to use the term 'liberal,'" he said.

In an interview, he cited the media's ills: 91 percent of Trump campaign coverage was negative, 96 percent of media campaign contributions went to Democrat Hillary Clinton, and 55 percent of the public is weary of the anti-Trump tone in coverage.

"It's the most biased media I've seen in my lifetime," Smith said.

More @ Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary

The 9% non-negative Trump coverage is window dressing to pretend they aren't totally biased. Meanwhile the full-court press continues night and day against Trump.

Charles Manson got very bad press too, hence proving the anti-Manson bias of the press.

The point? Bad people tend to get bad press, and that's not a conspiracy.

CNN is on an absolute crusade against Donald Trump. I watched Erin Burnett's show tonight and every segment was a negative story about Trump. One segment was comparing Trump to Nixon. Another one was about how this one guy went from being a hardcore Trump supporter to being anti-Trump. It was pure leftist masturbation.

The only redeeming part of the show was that Erin was REALLY showing off her tits tonight. Major cleavage; major reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't think it should be called “the mainstreet media” any more. More like Politimedia as they sure spend a lot of time skewing “news” in all sort of directions but the truth.

C6VVMyeWYAAimWl.jpg

"How can the media be considered 'mainstream' when it doesn't represent a majority of the American people?" he asked. "It's more accurate to use the term 'liberal,'" he said.

In an interview, he cited the media's ills: 91 percent of Trump campaign coverage was negative, 96 percent of media campaign contributions went to Democrat Hillary Clinton, and 55 percent of the public is weary of the anti-Trump tone in coverage.

"It's the most biased media I've seen in my lifetime," Smith said.

More @ Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary
Aw poor snowflake :itsok:

Forum List

Back