CDZ Anti Semitism is wrong

I

Indofred

Anti Semitism is wrong, but you should hate Muslims.

Why is one so terrible, but the other almost a fashion?

Remember ~ This is CDZ, so we're after serious answers.

Let's ask that question in a different way, directed at a different audience.

Hating muslims is wrong but you should hate Jews.

Why is one so terrible but the other almost a fashion?

Did someone tell you that anti-Semitism is wrong? Where and when did that happen?

How very interesting.
A serious attempt at debate on an issue is being attempted, but the thread is immediately taken over by the pro Zionist lobby, all attempting to destroy any possibility of that happening.

One has to ask, why are they so keen to destroy this question being explored?

You did not pose a question,, Indofred. You presented a false statement and tacked a question mark at the end of it. Your false statement is-----in sum and substance. ---'society rejects anti semitism but society embraces anti Islamism"
You then, characterized all responses as being those of a "Zionist lobby". You
chose not to answer my own very reasonable question which was, in sum and substance -----'from where to you get the idea that society rejects anti-Semitism but
embraces anti-islamism' ???

It is not fashionable to hate Muslims, Fred. To hate anyone is wrong. I'd like to ask you a question. As I have known many Jewish people throughout my life, why is it that Jewish people do not raise their children to hate Muslim people yet Muslim parents raise their children to hate the Jewish people even sending them to schools that promote anti-Semitism, allowing them to watch cartoons that have themes of hatred towards Jews, etc. With that - do you believe that it is wrong to raise children to hate a people they do not even know - based on their ethnicity / religion? If you agree with me that it is wrong, what can be done about it?

[

It is not fashionable to hate Muslims, Fred. To hate anyone is wrong.

I would agree, but how many times do we see anti Semitism seen as almost a crime, but anti Muslim stories are treated as fact, even when they're made up.
Yes, there is anti Semitism, but that's almost always put down.

I'd like to ask you a question. As I have known many Jewish people throughout my life, why is it that Jewish people do not raise their children to hate Muslim people yet Muslim parents raise their children to hate the Jewish people even sending them to schools that promote anti-Semitism,

Some Muslims do exactly that, and it's wrong.
To be against any whole because of the actions of some is clearly as wrong as it is stupid, but it happens anyway.
However, some Jews also send their kids to schools where they're encouraged to hate anything non-Jewish.

Tensions Rise as Head of France’s Top Jewish Group Makes Anti-Muslim Remark | VICE News

Lots of anti Semitism about, but some seek to blame Muslims for all of it.

Is that wrong?

IMHO, I believe the man is a dickhead bigoted idiot, and there are plenty more like him.

Yes, some Muslims bring up their children to hate, as do some Jews, and some Christians.

Anti-Muslim Protests Spoil The First Day Of School For Kindergartners In Houston

920x920.jpg

4170329142.png

It's there for all to see, but very few object to it.

[

It is not fashionable to hate Muslims, Fred. To hate anyone is wrong.

I would agree, but how many times do we see anti Semitism seen as almost a crime, but anti Muslim stories are treated as fact, even when they're made up.
Yes, there is anti Semitism, but that's almost always put down.

I'd like to ask you a question. As I have known many Jewish people throughout my life, why is it that Jewish people do not raise their children to hate Muslim people yet Muslim parents raise their children to hate the Jewish people even sending them to schools that promote anti-Semitism,

Some Muslims do exactly that, and it's wrong.
To be against any whole because of the actions of some is clearly as wrong as it is stupid, but it happens anyway.
However, some Jews also send their kids to schools where they're encouraged to hate anything non-Jewish.

Tensions Rise as Head of France’s Top Jewish Group Makes Anti-Muslim Remark | VICE News

Lots of anti Semitism about, but some seek to blame Muslims for all of it.

Is that wrong?

IMHO, I believe the man is a dickhead bigoted idiot, and there are plenty more like him.

Yes, some Muslims bring up their children to hate, as do some Jews, and some Christians.

Anti-Muslim Protests Spoil The First Day Of School For Kindergartners In Houston

920x920.jpg

4170329142.png

It's there for all to see, but very few object to it.

I need to correct my words, Fred, and say some Muslims teach their children to hate the Jewish people. Yet not all.

To respond to your post from beginning -

I am not familiar with any Jewish school that would teach their children to hate all things non - Jewish. Do you have a source for that?

next you say, is it wrong to blame all Muslims for anti-Semitism?

Yes. It is wrong to blame all Muslims because all Muslims are not to blame!

next you say, it is wrong for Muslims to raise their children to hate as some Jews do and some Christians do. This is where we have a problem because there is a concerted effort in many middle east countries to train up their Muslim children to hate Jews and Christians which is seen in some videos Death to Jews! Death to Christians! Death to Israel! Death to America! and such rallies for violence - such speeches and prayers from Islamic religious leaders / teachers in their Mosques are unheard of in Synagogues and churches. There is no such teaching against Muslims in Synagogues and Churches and if we are looking at ratio - there is no comparison when looking at what many Muslim parents are teaching their own children concerning Jews and Christians. It is not right, Fred. My question is what can be done to change that and I do not see you have answered me yet. Will you?

See this video and explain to me how it can be done while this is the teaching on Islamic prayer?

In this video here see a Muslim man defending the practice and explaining the necessity of praying curses upon Jews and Christians in Islamic prayer meetings. If you train your children to pray such prayers of hatred do you understand that this also is teaching them to hate Jews and Christians in their every day life? How can it be a holy practice, a righteous thing to teach children to hate people they have never met before?

Last edited:
Thread has been cleaned extensively. Folks, please remember this is the CDZ.

Stay on topic.

No insults, put downs or flaming.

Consider it an experiment in civil discourse (not civil disobedience).

In Islam it's accepted to offend and hate Jews. It's called "permittable slander". It's in the religion itself. Therefore, you pointing out how poorly those who permit hate, are treated with hatred, is pure pot and kettle argument. Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

Muslims are shocked at the dislike of our people towards them, but at the same time follow blindly on the "Stones and Trees" Hadith and call us "the sons and daughters of apes and pigs".

So, again, for some reason, I'm not moved.

Anti-Semitism is not a mysterious “disease.” As Herzl and Weizmann suggested, and as history shows, what is often called anti-Semitism is the natural and understandable attitude of people toward a minority with particularist loyalties that wields greatly disproportionate power for its own interests, rather than for the common good.
Fortunately, a reasonable explanation for this enduring phenomenon has been provided by one of the most prominent and influential Jewish figures of modern history: Theodor Herzl, the founder of the modern Zionist movement. He laid out his views in a book, written in German, entitled The Jewish State (Der Judenstaat). Published in 1896, this work is the basic manifesto of the Zionist movement. A year and a half later he convened the first international Zionist conference.

In his book Herzl explained that regardless of where they live, or their citizenship, Jews constitute not merely a religious community, but a nationality, a people. He used the German word, Volk. Wherever large numbers of Jews live among non-Jews, he said, conflict is not only likely, it’s inevitable. “The Jewish question exists wherever Jews live in noticeable numbers,” he wrote. “Where it does not exist, it is brought in by arriving Jews ... I believe I understand anti-Semitism, which is a very complex phenomenon. I consider this development as a Jew, without hate or fear.” /6

In his public and private writings, Herzl explained that anti-Semitism is not an aberration, but rather a natural response by non-Jews to alien Jewish behavior and attitudes. Anti-Jewish sentiment, he said, is not due to ignorance or bigotry, as so many have claimed. Instead, he concluded, the ancient and seemingly intractable conflict between Jews and non-Jews is entirely understandable, because Jews are a distinct and separate people, with interests that are different from, and which often conflict with, the interests of the people among whom they live.

Anti-Jewish sentiment in the modern era, Herzl believed, arose from the “emancipation” of Jews in the 18th and 19th centuries, which freed them from the confined life of the ghetto and brought them into modern urban society and direct economic dealings with middle class non-Jews. Anti-Semitism, Herzl wrote, is “an understandable reaction to Jewish defects.” In his diary he wrote: “I find the anti-Semites are fully within their rights.”[/QUOTE

Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?

little Moshe was gassed
SIX times at Belsen before he survived!
As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times.Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn't know how he was able to survive."Maybe children resist better, I don't know," he said in an interview last week.

Now 60, Peer has spent the last 19 years writing a first-person account of the horror he witnessed at Bergen Belsen. On Sunday, he spoke to about 300 young adults at the Petah Tikva Sephardic Congregation in St. Laurent about his book and his experience as a Holocaust survivor.

The gathering was part of the synagogue's Shabbaton 93, which brought together young adults from across North America for a cultural and social experience.

Called Inoubliable Bergen-Belsen (Unforgettable Bergen-Belsen), Peer wrote the book to make the reader feel like a witness at the scene. But he admits he can never recreate for anyone the living hell he experienced. "The conditions in the camp is indescribable," Peer said. "You can't bring home the horror."

In 1942, at age 9, Peer and his younger brother and sister were arrested by police in their homeland of France. His mother was sent to Auschwitz and never returned.

Peer and his siblings were sent to Bergen-Belsen two years later. He recalls the separation from his parents as excruciating. But surviving the horrors of the camp quickly became a priority.

"There were pieces of corpses lying around and there were bodies lying there, some alive and some dead," Peer recalled.

"Bergen-Belsen was worse than Auschwitz because there people were gassed right away so they didn't suffer a long time."

Peer said Russian prisoners were kept in an open-air camp "like stallions" and were given no food or water. "Some people went mad with hunger and turned to cannibalism," Peer said.
There is a tiny beauty spot on little Moshe's survivor story. According to the latest Holocaust revelations, Belsen had no gas chambers. It was far from being an extermination camp but a camp for prominent, influential Jews for future exchange, therefore treatment was accorded them. But don't worry, little Moshe, the Germans still believe your Zyklon B six-pack-story - they must believe you, by law, you know!

Did Little Moshe Really Die Six Times Before He Survived?

Jews constitute not merely a
1) religious community,
2) but a nationality,
3) a people.

Anti-Semitism: Why Does It Exist? And Why Does it Persist?

Oh thats easy because Jews are 'special'! Only took one quick glance at your article to see.

My question is how come they are the only group in the history of the planet that have all 3, that is legal+religious+political commingled together under one umbrella?

little Moshe was gassed
SIX times at Belsen before he survived!
As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times.Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn't know how he was able to survive."Maybe children resist better, I don't know," he said in an interview last week.

Now 60, Peer has spent the last 19 years writing a first-person account of the horror he witnessed at Bergen Belsen. On Sunday, he spoke to about 300 young adults at the Petah Tikva Sephardic Congregation in St. Laurent about his book and his experience as a Holocaust survivor.

The gathering was part of the synagogue's Shabbaton 93, which brought together young adults from across North America for a cultural and social experience.

Called Inoubliable Bergen-Belsen (Unforgettable Bergen-Belsen), Peer wrote the book to make the reader feel like a witness at the scene. But he admits he can never recreate for anyone the living hell he experienced. "The conditions in the camp is indescribable," Peer said. "You can't bring home the horror."

In 1942, at age 9, Peer and his younger brother and sister were arrested by police in their homeland of France. His mother was sent to Auschwitz and never returned.

Peer and his siblings were sent to Bergen-Belsen two years later. He recalls the separation from his parents as excruciating. But surviving the horrors of the camp quickly became a priority.

"There were pieces of corpses lying around and there were bodies lying there, some alive and some dead," Peer recalled.

"Bergen-Belsen was worse than Auschwitz because there people were gassed right away so they didn't suffer a long time."

Peer said Russian prisoners were kept in an open-air camp "like stallions" and were given no food or water. "Some people went mad with hunger and turned to cannibalism," Peer said.
There is a tiny beauty spot on little Moshe's survivor story. According to the latest Holocaust revelations, Belsen had no gas chambers. It was far from being an extermination camp but a camp for prominent, influential Jews for future exchange, therefore treatment was accorded them. But don't worry, little Moshe, the Germans still believe your Zyklon B six-pack-story - they must believe you, by law, you know!

Did Little Moshe Really Die Six Times Before He Survived?

I suspect little Moshe simply kept jumping out the window.

gaschamberwindow.jpg

Forum List

Back