Anti-Semitism from German / Austrian far-Right?

shut it down.png
Oh man a K!ke discovered another antisemite.

I don't know if this is good, or bad.

It seems Germans ultimately don't have any kind of balance, or morals to handle any kind of ideology responsible.

Far right parties in Austria and Germany are making anti-Semitism acceptable again | Opinion
You import many thousands of islamic jew haters and you are surprised that antisemitism results?

LEFTIES ARE TRASH, EXAMPLE #45,277: British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation.’

The US Democrat Party is well on their way.

It seems Germans ultimately don't have any kind of balance, or morals to handle any kind of ideology responsible.

Far right parties in Austria and Germany are making anti-Semitism acceptable again | Opinion
You import many thousands of islamic jew haters and you are surprised that antisemitism results?

LEFTIES ARE TRASH, EXAMPLE #45,277: British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation.’

Why the world must love Jews?

The Israeli newspaper "National News" published uncommented the request of Ben-Eliyahu - a former Major General of the Israeli Armed Forces and commander of the Israeli Air Force from 1996 to 2000 - according to which Israel has to nuke Iran and Germany in the name of the coming Messiah with an attack with 30 atomic bombs

Why the world must love Jews?

The Israeli newspaper "National News" published uncommented the request of Ben-Eliyahu - a former Major General of the Israeli Armed Forces and commander of the Israeli Air Force from 1996 to 2000 - according to which Israel has to nuke Iran and Germany in the name of the coming Messiah with an attack with 30 atomic bombs
I was unable to locate support for your claim.

Ben-Eliyahu -Google Search

Germans don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground. They can’t think for themselves and follow orders blindly. They brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, started two world wars, and today promote multiculturalism, globalism, and open border nonsense.

No one should ever look to Germany for guidance on anything to do with ideology.

Forum List

Back