Anti-Semitism Codified By Elites; Merged with 'Double Standards'.

Kathianne said:
No, but to clarify I'll merge the threads if you like. :thup:

Threats to use mod power to win arguments. You're sad, you know that?

So how much money have you spent buying the "resources" for sale on these websites? I bet you, being the good enlightened citizen that you are, are certainly donating to their cause, right? Gotta support the truthseekers! How many of them do you have on your paypal speeddial

Clays accustaion that I was responding too-----no derailing.

dilloduck said:
Clays accustaion that I was responding too-----no derailing.
Right, his was in response to mine saying that what RWA has been throwing up have primarily been anti-semetic or white supremicist sites. I don't know how many, if any were looking for donations, nor do I care.

In the main part I just try to argue this from, to borrow RWA's choice words, 'rational' point of view. Meaning, when linking some site, I want to stay away from those that are extreme. I guess it has to do with 'fairness' and more personally, I stay away from 'hate sites' as a general rule, for the good of my soul.

Kathianne said:
Right, his was in response to mine saying that what RWA has been throwing up have primarily been anti-semetic or white supremicist sites. I don't know how many, if any were looking for donations, nor do I care.

In the main part I just try to argue this from, to borrow RWA's choice words, 'rational' point of view. Meaning, when linking some site, I want to stay away from those that are extreme. I guess it has to do with 'fairness' and more personally, I stay away from 'hate sites' as a general rule, for the good of my soul.

So you are the sole arbiter of what sites are "legit" ?

dilloduck said:
So you are the sole arbiter of what sites are "legit" ?
Seriously, give that whole set of accusations a rest. :321: I decide what I will consider reputable, that's it. (Unless it falls within the rules as something to act upon.)

Kathianne said:

Extreme does not equal irrational necessarily.

is this a hate site? http://www.moshiach.com

Kathianne said:
Seriously, give that whole set of accusations a rest. :321: I decide what I will consider reputable, that's it. (Unless it falls within the rules as something to act upon.)

Then perhaps we should all give it a rest.
we debate
we disagree
we ask for back up links
we debate the "weight" of the back up links ( "my link is more accurate than yours")
Where does that leave us?

dilloduck said:
Then perhaps we should all give it a rest.
we debate
we disagree
we ask for back up links
we debate the "weight" of the back up links ( "my link is more accurate than yours")
Where does that leave us?
Get on with the discussion or don't. Your choice. You do not get to set the agenda of what I or anyone else may post.

Kathianne said:
Get on with the discussion or don't. Your choice. You do not get to set the agenda of what I or anyone else may post.

which one?---Double standards or codified anti-semetism ?

Kathianne said:
That was answered above.

I missed it. Or am too stupid to understand. Could you give a yes or no answer. Please come down to my level, if your haughty self can bare it.

rtwngAvngr said:
I missed it. Or am too stupid to understand. Could you give a yes or no answer. Please come down to my level, if your haughty self can bare it.

Who the hell cares if a few Jews want to establish kill-the-non-Jew courts? I mean, really? Maybe it's just because the mail is slow up here, but I haven't been subpeonaed recently to renounce my faith in Jesus by a NWO 33rd-degree Mason Talmud-thumping rabbi. It's like arguing that the KKK wants to hang every non-WASP in America, or that the Black Panthers want to do a drive-by shooting on every non-black in America. So what? They'll never do it. Let them have their pathetic little hate groups. It's not going to affect my life.

Kathianne said:
No, but you've certainly derailed its message.

How have I derailed it's message? It's about the new world order, and it uses talmud to back it up. and it's a bunch of new age trash. Read the section on the "dual role of jews and nonjews".

http://www.moshiach.com

Forum List

Back