Anti-Semitism Codified By Elites; Merged with 'Double Standards'.

dilloduck said:
And that is somehow different from the pro-semite sites who ask you to donate to Israel ?
Well, for one, there's a difference between asking you donate to a country, and donating to some shmuck in a cellar's bank account. One is for the advancement of a cause, another is a source of income masked as advancement of a cause.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'm asking you if you think the noahide laws mean nothing to anyone or if people believe in them and seek to enforce them. Do you think they just exist in a vacuum?
You can reference Kat's argument regarding taking portions of the Bible and the Koran to get your answer.

So how much money are you dropping at these sites, huh?

The ClayTaurus said:
Well, for one, there's a difference between asking you donate to a country, and donating to some shmuck in a cellar's bank account. One is for the advancement of a cause, another is a source of income masked as advancement of a cause.

So the jewish success at marginalizng detractors proves the purity of their cause? You're truly terrifying.

The ClayTaurus said:
You can reference Kat's argument regarding taking portions of the Bible and the Koran to get your answer.

So how much money are you dropping at these sites, huh?

But this is not a case of taking anything out of context. Just because other things are taken out of context doesn't mean all arguments are taken out of context. Remove the dunce cap.

rtwngAvngr said:
So the jewish success at marginalizng detractors proves the purity of their cause? You're truly terrifying.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. That's exaaaaaaaaaaaactly what I said. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
Ba$tard, that's not what anyone is talking about and you know it. When you used the Talmud, I responded that like the bible or koran, not hard to do. Difference between the Koran and others is that the Muslims are acting on the quotes.

And jews are acting on their belief in their own superiority as codified by their religious texts.

The koran is not being taken out of context either, by the way.

rtwngAvngr said:
But this is not a case of taking anything out of context. Just because other things are taken out of context doesn't mean all arguments are taken out of context.
But you haven't proven this. This is where your theories all fall apart, and you start screaming about brainwashing and believing noahide doesn't exist and :blah2:
rtwngAvngr said:
Remove the dunce cap.
It's glued to your head; I can only pull so hard.

Kathianne said:
And where was that used? As a source, I mean? By one of 'us' the conspirators against white, male, protestants?

He didn't say anyone used it. He said pro-semite sites exist too.

rtwngAvngr said:
He didn't say anyone used it. He said pro-semite sites exist too.
Well since he was referring to a previous post that had to do with your use of anti-Semetic sites, (so glad you got over the phobia of admitting it), one must infer he was saying that since they exist, they were used. I know I didn't use them, purposefully.

dilloduck said:
What "new" front. I think this post remains in the confines of the original thread.

She just means your still talking about things she wishes you wouldn't, after rightfully rejecting her lame reasoning which she wrongfully feels was a winning argument.

dilloduck said:
Pro-semite sources that ask for donations to be exact.
That is irrelevant and not what was being discussed. You are doing a noble job of trying to derail this discussion.

rtwngAvngr said:
She just means your still talking about things she wishes you wouldn't, after rightfully rejecting her lame reasoning which she wrongfully feels was a winning argument.
No, but to clarify I'll merge the threads if you like. :thup:

Kathianne said:
That is irrelevant and not what was being discussed. You are doing a noble job of trying to derail this discussion.

He's not derailing the discussion, he's just not respecting stipulations you add after the fact to cover your ass.:halo:

Kathianne said:
Well since he was referring to a previous post that had to do with your use of anti-Semetic sites, (so glad you got over the phobia of admitting it), one must infer he was saying that since they exist, they were used. I know I didn't use them, purposefully.

Anti semitism is a word used to describe anyone who talks about jewish theology, apparently. If that's the case, call me what you want. It's really sad you're watering down the phrase by using it in this way.

Is this site antisemitic?

http://www.moshiach.com

rtwngAvngr said:
Anti semitism is a word used to describe anyone who talks about jewish theology, apparently. If that's the case, call me what you want. It's really sad you're watering down the phrase by using it in this way.

Is this site antisemitic?

http://www.moshiach.com
No, but you've certainly derailed its message.

rtwngAvngr said:
He's not derailing the discussion, he's just not respecting stipulations you add after the fact to cover your ass.:halo:
Acting juvenile again. Come on, buck up.

Forum List

Back