Anti-science advocates are freaking out about Google truth rankings

That's a stupid thing to say. First, Republicans believe corporations are the "job CREATORS" who bring high paying jobs, stability and happiness to unskilled workers who live in America. They think technology has some connection to magic.
The type of algorithm written to do this kind of search will probably compare results to mainstream scientific sites or data released by the bureau of labor statistics or some such place. Imagine wanting to know about Keystone and actually getting information on how long it is, how much it will cost per mile, how much oil it will spew when it leaks and not stupid nonsense like Fox saying it will create a MILLION jobs. Imagine getting the FACTS about vaccines and not right wingers claiming it causes autism or some other bullshit from ridiculous ignoramuses.
Right wingers will simply have to work harder to find the stupid stuff. Not that they use Google now. They don't have to when they are fed the ignorant pablum that oozes out from Fox and their own party leaders.

Imagine wondering how much it costs for Obama to take a vacation and not getting "Obama vacations cost $200,000,000.00 a DAY".
They don't have to when they are fed the ignorant pablum that oozes out from Fox and their own party leaders.
some of the ignorant pablum that oozes out of you is pretty ignorant too dean....how are you any different?....
Example?
we have done this dance way to many times dean.....you know and i know and every poster here knows of more than one example of your brand of " ignorant pablum"......like i have said before......"you aint foolin no one".....
I'm one of the few here that post links with nearly every thread I start. And the only times I don't post a link is because so many have already been posted. And even then, ignorant Republicans will say "I never read it". Like the Republicans threatening to block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax cuts. Or the Air Force making the worlds fastest super computer out of game chips. Republicans don't know much of value and worse, they don't want to know and worst of all, they take pride in not knowing. Everyone knows that. Even other Republicans.

Whenever someone says "Everyone knows that", they usually don't. IOW, you're making it up out of hate and ignorance.
I don't need to make anything up. Republicans supply all the best material:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

republicans want gays killed - Google Search

US Air Force connects 1 760 PlayStation 3 s to build supercomputer

See?

I think America would be better off funding science more and cutting foreign aid and military bases. Let other countries provide their own defense!
Many countries simply don't have the money or resources. Suppose all the countries in Central America were taken over by China. Then China closed the Panama Canal. Then what?

They don't have to when they are fed the ignorant pablum that oozes out from Fox and their own party leaders.
some of the ignorant pablum that oozes out of you is pretty ignorant too dean....how are you any different?....
Example?
we have done this dance way to many times dean.....you know and i know and every poster here knows of more than one example of your brand of " ignorant pablum"......like i have said before......"you aint foolin no one".....
I'm one of the few here that post links with nearly every thread I start. And the only times I don't post a link is because so many have already been posted. And even then, ignorant Republicans will say "I never read it". Like the Republicans threatening to block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax cuts. Or the Air Force making the worlds fastest super computer out of game chips. Republicans don't know much of value and worse, they don't want to know and worst of all, they take pride in not knowing. Everyone knows that. Even other Republicans.

Whenever someone says "Everyone knows that", they usually don't. IOW, you're making it up out of hate and ignorance.
I don't need to make anything up. Republicans supply all the best material:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

republicans want gays killed - Google Search

US Air Force connects 1 760 PlayStation 3 s to build supercomputer

See?

You haven't bolstered what I was referring to, namely "Republicans don't know much of value and worse, they don't want to know and worst of all, they take pride in not knowing."

That's really kind of stupid to believe.

Forum List

Back