Anti-Obama Protester Attacks Reporter Caught On Camera

Now we see how Obama was able to dupe (lie) so many and get elected President

take this thread as an example

gawd I hope this isn't a sign of thing to come...they might elect bozo the clown if he puts a D next to his name and runs

Last edited:
You're not allowed to protest Obama

I'm afraid that's coming soon...and his followers would be the first in line to become his goons to round up people

It's always like that with Progressives. For the most part they are sheep and NEED to be lead, so they will welcome it. When you look at the protesters wailing at state funerals in Venezuela or NoKo, you're looking at USMB Progressives who happen to speak a foreign language

There is stupid, and then there is crusaderfrank stupid :lol::lol: It's not surprising to see you fully support your fellow radical right wing lunatics that have to resort to violence all the time.

I'm afraid that's coming soon...and his followers would be the first in line to become his goons to round up people

It's always like that with Progressives. For the most part they are sheep and NEED to be lead, so they will welcome it. When you look at the protesters wailing at state funerals in Venezuela or NoKo, you're looking at USMB Progressives who happen to speak a foreign language

There is stupid, and then there is crusaderfrank stupid :lol::lol: It's not surprising to see you fully support your fellow radical right wing lunatics that have to resort to violence all the time.

Only it was a LEFTWING loon doing it....stupid...

More peace and love from the far right. Why can't they ever protest peacefully without violence? :cuckoo:

A local Chicago reporter and anti-Obama protester got into a scuffle on Wednesday, and the brief fight was shown live.

The unidentified protester rammed into CBS 2 chief correspondent Jay Levine as he was reporting live on a Democratic National Convention fundraiser. The protester grabbed Levine’s microphone and shouted that Obama was a “war criminal” and a “corporate whore.” The station quickly cut away.

WATCH: CBS reporter attacked on air by protester who calls Obama a ?war criminal? | The Raw Story

That sounds like something a lefty would say, I bet it was KNB.

Yep, he's protesting a democrat event and the president, but he's leftwing :lol::lol: Another perfect example of the severe mental illness possessed by those on the far right.

I see the left is blowing it out of proportion as usual..

He didn't attack the reporter, but he did assault him when he tried to grab the mike.

If you don't know the difference... I can't help you.

More peace and love from the far right. Why can't they ever protest peacefully without violence? :cuckoo:

A local Chicago reporter and anti-Obama protester got into a scuffle on Wednesday, and the brief fight was shown live.

The unidentified protester rammed into CBS 2 chief correspondent Jay Levine as he was reporting live on a Democratic National Convention fundraiser. The protester grabbed Levine’s microphone and shouted that Obama was a “war criminal” and a “corporate whore.” The station quickly cut away.

WATCH: CBS reporter attacked on air by protester who calls Obama a ?war criminal? | The Raw Story

We don't claim to be "peaceful and loving," we're ready to blow you Marxist scum off the earth when the time comes. Have fun.

Yep, he's protesting a democrat event and the president, but he's leftwing :lol::lol: Another perfect example of the severe mental illness possessed by those on the far right.

I purposely watched the video to see this "attack", I saw someone grab a mic. Exaggerations don't help your case.

Curious as to where it said he was protesting the democratic event? He grabbed the mic and asks Obama was a war criminal and a corporate whore. Maybe a dem at the democratic event was assuring he was heard on the drone issues and innocents killed? I heard Bush called the same by the left. Code Pink is described as a left wing group and guess what they are protesting Obama too.

Since you've made the charge that this was a right wing lunatic that did this...I assume that you have proof that he is indeed a right wing conservative?

Because I KNOW that you wouldn't come here and start this string without that proof...right, Black? (eye-roll)

The protester grabbed Levine’s microphone and shouted that Obama was a “war criminal” and a “corporate whore.” The station quickly cut away.

There is almost to much idiocy here to respond to but I will try first the left here being upset over a President being called a war criminal and a corporate whore is not only laughable but hypocrisy at it's finest considering how much they did and still do call Bush a war criminal and bitching about Romney's wealth and corporate background was their biggest talking point in 2012. Second calling people war criminals and corporate whores and despising the rich is far more in line with the far left and occupy Wall Street types than it is with those on the right.

ODS sufferers are about to blow :shock: Thats no surprise given our two-term, african American President & his accomplishments :cool:

ODS sufferers are about to blow :shock: Thats no surprise given our two-term, african American President & his accomplishments :cool:
Accomplishments?! We have a more divided country than ever. Years on end of an anemic economy. A ridiculed and weak foreign policy. More racially division than in living memory.

Not only all the above, but a presidency which in its weakness harkens back to the administrations of Pierce and Buchanan eve of the Civil War.

The glass is neither half full nor half empty. Like the country, it is drained.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back