Anti-Mormon bigots targeting Romney

I am 100% likely not to vote for any active, practicing priest seeking the presidency.
Let him give up his position as a Mormon priest and I would be more likely to vote for him.
This is not Rome, we are not Romans, both ancient or present day.

He's a bishop..not a priest.

And yeah..I would never knowningly put an active cleric into office.

That's the problem with Mormonism..they are pretty secretive.

^^^^religious bigot.

BTW, I guess you don't pay attention to the part of the constitution that protects people from being discriminated against for their faith.

I am 100% likely not to vote for any active, practicing priest seeking the presidency.
Let him give up his position as a Mormon priest and I would be more likely to vote for him.
This is not Rome, we are not Romans, both ancient or present day.

He's a bishop..not a priest.

And yeah..I would never knowningly put an active cleric into office.

That's the problem with Mormonism..they are pretty secretive.

^^^^religious bigot.

BTW, I guess you don't pay attention to the part of the constitution that protects people from being discriminated against for their faith.

That's the thing with the Constitution. Each person gets to freely vote for who they want into office. Like you guys. Conservatives have a religious litmus test. You must be of the Christian faith to hold the office of President. No conservative would vote for a Muslim or Atheist. I am reasonably sure people of the Jewish faith are out of the question as well. And that's just the faith they follow.

Me? I wouldn't put an active Cleric into office. Ever.

That smacks of theocracy. Sorta like the governments in Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I find that form of government, reprehensible.

In other words, you're a bigot.

People objected to JFK's catholicism as well.

Forum List

Back