Anti gunners? London has a new nickname, "Lawless London" as gun and knife crime are out of control

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I post this is current affairs as a warning to those who support gun control...Britain has banned and confiscated guns...and now, they have lost control of their cities as criminals freely prey on helpless victims...

Taking guns away from normal people does not decrease the violent crime in a country...it only makes those normal people victims...

Crime is soaring in Britain’s capital with stabbings and robbery on the rise

ZOMBIE knives, bloodstained streets, young people wearing stab proof vests, and a rising death toll.

This is the grim reality of life in London where everything from “machine gun” murders to moped crime gangs are part of a crime wave that has seen the city overtake New York’s murder rate.

Knife and violent attacks are soaring, and city and government leaders are struggling to come up with a solution to end the carnage. Stabbings are occurring almost daily and there have been 70 murders this year, the most recent a 35-year-old who was stabbed to death at the weekend over a suspected drug debt.
-----

A graphic illustration of how bad things are in London came earlier this month when the city was rocked by a “machine gun” shooting, barely 20 minutes after another man was knifed in a bloody attack.

Witnesses to the shooting said the victim was sitting in his car when he was shot a number of times — terrifyingly it sounded like rapid machine gun fire.

A resident who came across the victim told London’s Evening Standard: “I’ve been telling my wife it’s not safe to bring kids up here. Guns are rampant. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow. My son was really scared — he was crying.”

And more on the violent crime taking control of England....

Police in Sheffield grapple with rise in violent crime

South Yorkshire police and political leaders alarmed by unprecedented number of killings
-------

The latest incident came on Monday evening when a 17-year-old boy was shot in the back outside a Premier convenience store on the Woodthorpe estate, four miles east of Sheffield city centre. It was the third shooting in as many weeks on the estate, where armed police officers patrolled in unmarked cars this week as tensions remained high.

I post this is current affairs as a warning to those who support gun control...Britain has banned and confiscated guns...and now, they have lost control of their cities as criminals freely prey on helpless victims...

Taking guns away from normal people does not decrease the violent crime in a country...it only makes those normal people victims...

ZOMBIE knives, bloodstained streets, young people wearing stab proof vests, and a rising death toll.

This is the grim reality of life in London where everything from “machine gun” murders to moped crime gangs are part of a crime wave that has seen the city overtake New York’s murder rate.

Knife and violent attacks are soaring, and city and government leaders are struggling to come up with a solution to end the carnage. Stabbings are occurring almost daily and there have been 70 murders this year, the most recent a 35-year-old who was stabbed to death at the weekend over a suspected drug debt.
-----

A graphic illustration of how bad things are in London came earlier this month when the city was rocked by a “machine gun” shooting, barely 20 minutes after another man was knifed in a bloody attack.

Witnesses to the shooting said the victim was sitting in his car when he was shot a number of times — terrifyingly it sounded like rapid machine gun fire.

A resident who came across the victim told London’s Evening Standard: “I’ve been telling my wife it’s not safe to bring kids up here. Guns are rampant. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow. My son was really scared — he was crying.”

And what does that make 99% of the US cities then?

The US itself is "lawless" according to you.

-----

Democrat voting districts are lawless....no one can hide that...Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, D.C.....democrat controlled for decades, letting violent gun criminals out of jail over and over again....and their gun murder rates are driving our gun murder rate...meanwhile...in Republican voting districts...no problem...

From the Washington Post...

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

T

-----

Who runs most of the major cities here?

HINT: Starts with "D" and that rhymes with "T" and that stands for Trouble.

-----

Democrat voting districts are lawless....no one can hide that...Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, D.C.....democrat controlled for decades, letting violent gun criminals out of jail over and over again....and their gun murder rates are driving our gun murder rate...meanwhile...in Republican voting districts...no problem...

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

T
So most the violence is in cities, where all the people are and hence where the gangs are. Go figure. It really doesn't matter if it is a D or an R running the city. Great partisan stupidity you have though.

-----

------

T
So most the violence is in cities, where all the people are and hence where the gangs are. Go figure. It really doesn't matter if it is a D or an R running the city.

Oh, but it does.

-----

Which avoids the fact that a person running a city doesn't run the country.

What has the biggest impact on kids and young adults?
Many cities have problems. If it were merely a matter of who controls the city, then things would be different, don't you think?

The reality is cities attract a certain type of people, and foment certain types of behavior different to smaller places.

Democrats get into cities because cities are where poorer people can get jobs. You're making connections that don't add up.

-----

Many cities have problems. If it were merely a matter of who controls the city, then things would be different, don't you think?

The reality is cities attract a certain type of people, and foment certain types of behavior different to smaller places.

Democrats get into cities because cities are where poorer people can get jobs. You're making connections that don't add up.
Democratic POLICIES aid and abet criminal activity. Democrats cut the police force and then saddle those remaining in the force with ridiculous restrictions on doing their jobs. Further democratic Judges release felons that commit crimes early and often. They routinely lessen the sentence for those caught using firearms refusing to assign harsh penalties and even going so far as to set aside time dictated for the crime by the Legislature.

-----

------

T
So most the violence is in cities, where all the people are and hence where the gangs are. Go figure. It really doesn't matter if it is a D or an R running the city. Great partisan stupidity you have though.

Yes...it does matter who runs the cities since the policies toward crime are completely different...democrats see any violent criminal as the victim of the justice system....Republicans see the violent criminal as a violent criminal who attacks, brutalizes and kills innocent men, women and children....

Democrats want violent criminals released from jail because of "fairness" because the democrats had slaves 152 years ago....

Republicans want violent criminals locked up so they don't brutalize, and murder innocent people...

Those different philosophies on crime create this.....from the Washington Post....

------

Meanwhile in the USA the homicide rate is 4X that of the UK and we have regular mass shootings:
Suspected Westminster Shooter Confesses To Mental Health Issues

You guys hide the truth by trying to focus on gun murder.....murder which wasn't high in Britain before they banned guns.....

you know that after banning and confiscating guns the gun crime rate in Britain is going through the roof.....they can't stop it, even though they are an island....and you are waiting for the next shoe to drop...as violent young, British males and their 3rd world immigrant counterparts decide to start killing with those guns they now have in larger numbers....

Then, the crown jewel of you fake gun control myth is gone.......and you won't be able to hide the truth anymore...

-----

Democratic POLICIES aid and abet criminal activity. Democrats cut the police force and then saddle those remaining in the force with ridiculous restrictions on doing their jobs. Further democratic Judges release felons that commit crimes early and often. They routinely lessen the sentence for those caught using firearms refusing to assign harsh penalties and even going so far as to set aside time dictated for the crime by the Legislature.

The policies of pushing teen girls to raise young males without fathers is democrat all the way.....the policies of allowing cities of homeless people to grow in the middle of democrat controlled cities is democrat all the way....

Left wing democrats are morons who don't understand reality, truth, or history.

-----

------

T
Only democrat ran cities have crime, you better think about that statement as being false. All cities are run democratically.

Forum List

Back