Anti Gun Claim Debunked In Real World...allowing Guns In Bars And Restaurants...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, the anti gunners suffer another defeat...allowing law abiding people to carry their guns into bars and restaurants hasn't led to massive bloodshed...because...and this is the key...they are law abiding citizens...

NC One Year of Guns in Bars ...Where s the Mayhem - The Truth About Guns

House Bill 937, which became effective on October 1, 2013, expanded North Carolina’s concealed handgun law into restaurants where alcohol is sold and consumed, assemblies of people for which admission is charged, parades and funerals, state and municipal parks, and (to a limited extent) educational properties.

Concealed handgun permit-holders, by virtue of background checks and training, had proven themselves sane, sober and law-abiding since 1995, with a rate of permit revocation on the order of three tenths of a single percent. We explained that permit-holders in restaurants would still be prohibited from imbibing alcohol.

Yes I see your point now, alcohol and guns are a good mix.

My right to defend myself doesn't end at the doors of someone's business unless that specific business owner says so. The Government should not have any say in it.

It is the responsibility of the gun owner to make appropriate decisions and face the consequences of their actions. I thought you folks on the Left were the ones who championed Innocent Until Proven Guilty not the other way around.

Yes I see your point now, alcohol and guns are a good mix.

My right to defend myself doesn't end at the doors of someone's business unless that specific business owner says so. The Government should not have any say in it.

It is the responsibility of the gun owner to make appropriate decisions and face the consequences of their actions. I thought you folks on the Left were the ones who championed Innocent Until Proven Guilty not the other way around.

No doubt everyone feels a lot safer dining in the wild west.

Forum List

Back