Anti-Americanism by foreigners at an all time high, you know what I say about that?

Originally posted by silverwolf
i know i know let us forget the reason for the war and not think with our minds...let us forget about wmd what bush lied about is not important as long as he is not having sex in the white house(like bill cliton) then all is ok...what is next france has wmds lets murder them..lets see what other country has wmds oh that is right the usa...hmmm should we attack our selves...oh and your problem with old posts this is my first day here and as i said before i am looking at diffrant things and replying to them.looking for an intelagent debate and all i am grtting is hatemongering..oh that is right it is because i have a mind of my own...sorry

I suggest you go read the rules. Flaming is acceptable for short periods in the 'heat of debate'. You are flaming for the sake of flaming. Found here too, http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=113681#post113681

I am saying this once more, back up the accusations you are putting forward. Just because you stumbled into this site, doesn't mean we have to go through the SOS. Patience is running out. Dicussion, argument, debate are fine, you are doing none of those.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I suggest you go read the rules. Flaming is acceptable for short periods in the 'heat of debate'. You are flaming for the sake of flaming. Found here too, http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=113681#post113681

I am saying this once more, back up the accusations you are putting forward. Just because you stumbled into this site, doesn't mean we have to go through the SOS. Patience is running out. Dicussion, argument, debate are fine, you are doing none of those.
i am trying to have any of these but all you folks in here want to do is insult me...as i said before our dictator bush has lied so much we cant get the proof.and as far as my flaming goes that is all i have gotten to start with

i am trying to have any of these but all you folks in here want to do is insult me...as i said before our dictator bush has lied so much we cant get the proof.and as far as my flaming goes that is all i have gotten to start with

No one has insulted you that I saw. More of the biglie strategy.

as far as my flaming goes that is all i have gotten to start with

Then get more.:eek:

Originally posted by Kathianne
No one has insulted you that I saw. More of the biglie strategy.

Then get more.:eek:
yes because true debate do not work with the right

yes because true debate do not work with the right

Last warning, you are flamming a moderator. Not a good idea.

If your point is that Bush lied and you would like to discuss it I suggest you put it all in the Bush lied thread so people can hear all of your opinions in the same place.

Originally posted by dilloduck
If your point is that Bush lied and you would like to discuss it I suggest you put it all in the Bush lied thread so people can hear all of your opinions in the same place.
ahh the old skirt the issue act good....

Uses a completely ridiculous term like "dictator" and then wants to be taken seriously LMFAO! Just a troll, nothing more.

BTW post some links to clear lies by Bush, or are we supposed to take your word for it?

Originally posted by OCA
Uses a completely ridiculous term like "dictator" and then wants to be taken seriously LMFAO! Just a troll, nothing more.

BTW post some links to clear lies by Bush, or are we supposed to take your word for it?
well i didnt take this country to war for wmd.theres a lie
we are a moral country yet we abuse there prisoners...
no sorry i dont beleive every thing bushy says i think for my self
oh and troll oooo real hurtfull
consevtives...why do you have to throw insults out there when we make no insults to you....

well i didnt take this country to war for wmd.theres a lie
we are a moral country yet we abuse there prisoners...
no sorry i dont beleive every thing bushy says i think for my self
oh and troll oooo real hurtfull
consevtives...why do you have to throw insults out there when we make no insults to you....

I don't take anyone's opinion as fact Republican or Democrat so if you want to be considered anything other than troll you will back your opinion up with fact. I'm giving you a chance before about a dozen people destroy your WMD lie with facts and not distortions.

Be a man and take the insults, you brought them upon yourself so quit pissing and moaning.

No abuse of prisoners, just humiliation and a damn good job by those soldiers.

Originally posted by OCA
I don't take anyone's opinion as fact Republican or Democrat so if you want to be considered anything other than troll you will back your opinion up with fact. I'm giving you a chance before about a dozen people destroy your WMD lie with facts and not distortions.

Be a man and take the insults, you brought them upon yourself so quit pissing and moaning.

No abuse of prisoners, just humiliation and a damn good job by those soldiers.
if you were to learn there way of life you would see it as abuse...and what did they find the massive stock piles..if they find them then i will bow down to that point and appoligize but till then sorry when a pres. tells me something i wish there to be a little fact...

Originally posted by MtnBiker
What body of the government voted on the Patriot act?
congress but who is in whole support of it...bush

congress but who is in whole support of it...bush

Bullshit! The congress is not in whole support of the President. Congressmen are more beholden to their consitutents, as they are the people who elect them. Your skewed view of a dictator in the White House is absurd.

Bullshit! The congress is not in whole support of the President. Congressmen are more beholden to their consitutents, as they are the people who elect them. Your skewed view of a dictator in the White House is absurd.
you keep thinking that and when bush makes a mistake you just keep lieing to you self and when the whole world hates us and no one is our alli as is almost the case maybe then you will see what bush and his henchmen have done to this country....

Dictator, Nazi, warmonger, shrub etc. etc. are just keywords that somebody without intelligent debating skills and independent thought repeats after reading Moveon.org many times.

Silver you are not going to get any honest debate here unless you back your statements here.

you keep thinking that and when bush makes a mistake you just keep lieing to you self and when the whole world hates us and no one is our alli as is almost the case maybe then you will see what bush and his henchmen have done to this country....

The president took an oath to the U.S.A. not to the rest of the world. Take your skewed appeasement view and move on, you'll get chewed up here.

Forum List

Back