Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Those on the left best buckle up your chinsraps....sooner or later a conservative is going on that bench, yuk, yuk! Oh....almost forgot....and when Aunt Ruthie walks away soon, it's another bumpy cucumber for you people!:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

So, would the Progs be more infuriated by a strong '2Aer' (Kethlidge) or a strong anti 'infanticider' Barrett? Lol, this is awfully fun speculation... :)

B43F7519-5BEC-40C2-A04D-B53A6EE93ACF.jpeg

So, would the Progs be more infuriated by a strong '2Aer' (Kethlidge) or a strong anti 'infanticider' Barrett? Lol, this is awfully fun speculation... :)

Since the "Progs" died off a century ago it's doubtful anything would "infuriate" them.

Since the "Progs" died off a century ago it's doubtful anything would "infuriate" them.
It must have been a Freudian slip... here's to wishing that the 'progressives' would follow suite... lol :)

It must have been a Freudian slip... here's to wishing that the 'progressives' would follow suite... lol :)

"Follow suite" huh.

You're suggesting what --- that "Progressives" should follow their own example and die off 100 years ago --- again?

I put the question to you yesterday what "progs" is supposed to mean. You ran away. As I knew you would. Nothing like tossing around terms that have no meaning huh.

See you put '2 + 2' together all on your own like a good boy.

You're suggesting what --- that "Progressives" should follow their own example and die off 100 years ago --- again?
BTW if you're going to paraphrase me try to do so accurately... they are not following "their own example"...

Follow suite means subsequent to, so any time now would be great!

Last edited:
See you put '2 + 2' together all on your own like a good boy.

BTW if you're going to paraphrase me try to do so accurately... they are not following "their own example"...

Follow suite means subsequent to, so any time now would be great!

Ackchooly that's "follow suit". "Follow suite" does not exist. Unless perhaps it's a luxury room you can get at the Ritz Carlton Moskva.

Part A, yes they'd have to "follow their own example" since the Progressive Era was approximately 1890 to 1920, therefore they're all dead by now due to simple human life expectancy. Which I already pointed out multitudinous times.

Forum List

Back