Reporter files assault charges against maxine waters following encounter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Investigative reporter Laura Loomer filed a police report Tuesday accusing Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters of assaulting her.

Loomer announced on Twitter she had filed charges against Waters with the Capitol Police, claiming, “Yesterday when I confronted her on Capitol Hill, she ASSAULTED me. She hit my hand, then she swatted me in the face twice w/ her papers.”

Reporter Files Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters Following Encounter

Oh we can see it now, she will be threatened, she will be made out to be the bad guy " the one filing the police report" that is.

Oh I hope this reporter wins, guess it will depend how far up the judges arse Waters is.

• Banned
those who follow this bitch know what a liar and trouble maker this loser is.

Investigative reporter Laura Loomer filed a police report Tuesday accusing Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters of assaulting her.

Loomer announced on Twitter she had filed charges against Waters with the Capitol Police, claiming, “Yesterday when I confronted her on Capitol Hill, she ASSAULTED me. She hit my hand, then she swatted me in the face twice w/ her papers.”

Oh we can see it now, she will be threatened, she will be made out to be the bad guy " the one filing the police report" that is.

Oh I hope this reporter wins, guess it will depend how far up the judges arse Waters is.
It’ll all blow over once the crazy colored lady claims the charges were filed solely because she’s black.

It’ll all blow over once the crazy colored lady claims the charges were filed solely because she’s black.
White women never get charged with assault. They are like "awww look how cute she is beating that old black woman with her paper" but a black woman do the assault?? That bitch getting shot!

What a snowflake

Well Waters wants people to get in others faces! This time it was her face and she didn’t like it. Waters has shit in her own nest!

What a snowflake
yes watters is ....

i hope it gets tossed out for being as stupid as it is.

what did she think waters would do? there are better ways to handle their bad behavior than by going to their level and playing their game. this is what the reporter did. while funny to a point, it's loses it's entertainment value when you stop and realize these are adults acting in a manner they would stop kids from acting.

what did she think waters would do? there are better ways to handle their bad behavior than by going to their level and playing their game. this is what the reporter did. while funny to a point, it's loses it's entertainment value when you stop and realize these are adults acting in a manner they would stop kids from acting.
But waters encourages this behavior.

and?

you're going to show her it's wrong by engaging in it?

and?

That's the msm daily. Their subjects usually don't slap them around. That's assault.

and?

Not me.
The point is when one does it’s a reaction to her own call to action. She is a deserving hypocrite

and?

Not me.
The point is when one does it’s a reaction to her own call to action. She is a deserving hypocrite
she was a hypocrite before this reporter chased her down to "give her a taste of her own medicine"

this "revenge factor" is getting way out of hand and everyone is some self-appointed distributor of justice for their side.

and?

Not me.
she was a hypocrite before this reporter chased her down to "give her a taste of her own medicine"

this "revenge factor" is getting way out of hand and everyone is some self-appointed distributor of justice for their side.
So you’re defending her hypocrisy?

and?

Not me.

So you’re defending her hypocrisy?
not at all.

i'm saying if a child is screaming at you, screaming back at the child doesn't prove the child's antics wrong.

36232262_1665378193570645_8570729250598944768_n.jpg

Look at your nice tax dollars around her neck. Nice gold there we can be sure it's not from walmart but would be worth enough to pay for a few months of rent on her lower level enslaved people.

Forum List

Back