Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

He is always going up. He is always winning. What makes you think he won't win this time?

Mostly because he isn't always winning, and you can only keep yourself aloft on bullshit for so long.

Trump is a master bullshitter, but as a great man said, "you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

Far leftism is done in this country, Joe. Time to grow up and become a conservative or moderate Democrat.

Guy, maybe I'm an old man, but I've seen both parties declared dead more times than Jason Vorhees...

I remember when people declared the Republicans dead in 1976 after watergate.
And democrats dead when Reagan won
And Republicans dead when Clinton won
And Democrats dead when Bush won
And Republicans dead when Obama won.

Seeing a pattern here, buddy?

57% of Democrats polled(for what polls are worth)just last week have warmed up and say they wish President Elect Trump success.

57% of Democrats Want Trump to Succeed - Rasmussen Reports™
Your source alone, renders your comment, VOID
Rasmussen? They're a polling company.
A RIGHT WINGED POLLING COMPANY...LETS MAKE THAT CLEAR!!
Damn near ALL polling companies, right or left...failed big time this election cycle. I don't see why you only are skeptical of right leaning pollsters?

Damn near ALL polling companies, right or left...failed big time this election cycle. I don't see why you only are skeptical of right leaning pollsters?

Did they fail? Or where the votes hacked?

You see, nationally, the polls had Hillary beating Trump by about 3 points, and she ended up beating him by 2. So they got it about right nationally.

But in the rust belt three, they got it wrong...

57% of Democrats polled(for what polls are worth)just last week have warmed up and say they wish President Elect Trump success.

Six months ago on this forum I posted that traditional polling models were outdated and completely unreliable.
Once cell phones were invented traditional polling models became obsolete.
Anyone who witnessed a Hillary campaign rally where two hundred supporters showed up and on the same night in the same city Trump had twenty thousand supporters turn out should have seen the writing on the wall.
The LIB MSM were too fucking STUPID!!! and biased to see what was happening in front of the eyes.

Six months ago on this forum I posted that traditional polling models were outdated and completely unreliable.
Anyone who witnessed a Hillary campaign rally where two hundred supporters showed up and on the same night in the same city Trump had twenty thousand supporters turn out should have seen the writing on the wall.
The LIB MSM were too fucking STUPID!!! and biased to see what was happening in front of the eyes.
Yes and no.....most people showed up to Trump rallies more for bullying rhetorical comments, racist bs and KKK inspired tones......especially among rural whites. So yes, the crowds were there, however, you can not say that gerrymandering, voter suppression in minority areas and Putin and the MSM did not play a role in all this. Hell, I never went to a Obama rally, but I voted for the guy. Bottom line is this, Hillary for the last time, was just a wrong pick and anybody on the right could have won, anybody!!

Yes and no.....most people showed up to Trump rallies more for bullying rhetorical comments, racist bs and KKK inspired tones......especially among rural whites. So yes, the crowds were there, however, you can not say that gerrymandering, voter suppression in minority areas and Putin and the MSM did not play a role in all this. Hell, I never went to a Obama rally, but I voted for the guy. Bottom line is this, Hillary for the last time, was just a wrong pick and anybody on the right could have won, anybody!!
I doubt it.

Your race baiting and personal attacks are noted. You have nicely demonstrated Bourdian's point, as if there was any doubt.

I want to thank you for helping to wake up working class whites to the fact that the democratic party has nothing but racist contempt for them.

We could not have won this without people like you.

Again, he isn't a polished politician, but you treat what he says assuming he is

And if those 3 million people are illegal immigrants, round em up.

As for locking up his political opponents, lol.

Yeah, fuck due process... just round them up... and if you get a few legal residents or citizens, fuck em....

You did read the constitution past the part where they said you can have a gun, right?

if they are legal residents they don't get deported. Considering he will probably go after them via criminal convictions/arrests, I see no issue.

They will get due process. They will go in front of a judge, the judge will say you are here illegally, and they will be adjudicated for deportation.

Forum List

Back