Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

No. There is zero evidence that Russia changed any vote tallies, they didn't hack any voting machines or anything like that. 'Hacking the election' implies that they did.

again, you guys didn't care about "evidence' when it was Obama's birth certificate or Hillary's Server... you just let any whacky accusation fly and ignored evidence to the contrary.

How about we have, you know, a complete investigation into what the Russians did. I think that's better than Trumpenfuhrer threatening to close down the CIA because they aren't telling him what he wants to hear.
I have never been a birther, and she wasn't supposed to have the private server period...she should be in jail.

I am fine with a full investigation...but you've got morons on both sides, like McCain & Obama...want to go to war over a private entity(The DNC), not our gubmint. Obama's being real sloppy right now.

Exactly what is it that we Coastal Elites have done to you fly over people to make you elect a carnival barker for president?

1. Consider yourselves elites.
2. See #1

Ace in this comments on Instapundit's post covers the sentiment rather nicely.

Glenn Reynolds: Status-Conscious, Achievement-Poor Gentry Liberals Are Frightened By the Diminishment of Their Social Clout that Trump Represents

But these free-range, self-proclaimed "experts" who strangely aren't charging for their expert services (though they'll tell you just how precious and valuable this freely-given service is) do not act like experts. They act like principals.

Suppose you want an architect to draw up plans for a house. You want a dining room because you never had one as a kid, and always associated it -- from old magazine pictures, from old movies, whatever -- with a stable and happy home.

Suppose your architect comes back with no dining room -- just one big great room combining living room, kitchen, and dining area.

"Where's the dining room I asked for?" you want to know.

"No one has dining rooms any more," the expert tells you. "It's all Open Concept now, one room sweeping into the other, bringing together the family in one big room at all times."

"That may well be, but I want a dining room."

"Walls are passe," the experts smugly tells you. "They interrupt the sight-lines."

"I don't care about sight-lines. And honestly, I love my kids, but I'm not so crazy about them so much I want to be locked in a giant room with them 24/7. I want walls and I want a dining room," you say again.

"No one eats in a dining room and anyway dining rooms are too formal."

"I'd like to be formal on occasion."

"Well," the architect tells you, "I've decided that dining rooms are in bad taste and I'm the expert and you can't have one. You're getting Open Concept whether you like it or not,Trump Voter."

At this point, you begin beating the architect about the face and neck and eject him forceably from your home.

You have no proof he is a Nazi besides the rantings of the MSM and idiots like you.

Considering you idiots call anyone right of Mitt Romney a Nazi, the word has kind of lost it's edge.

I gave you a list of Nazi like positions he's taken. your response is he doesn't become a Nazi until he actually does them. (Oh, that's also known as "too late").

Guy, you shit the bed with this guy. Now you own him.

You have no proof he is a Nazi besides the rantings of the MSM and idiots like you.

Considering you idiots call anyone right of Mitt Romney a Nazi, the word has kind of lost it's edge.

I gave you a list of Nazi like positions he's taken. your response is he doesn't become a Nazi until he actually does them. (Oh, that's also known as "too late").

Guy, you shit the bed with this guy. Now you own him.

Those are the positions the media claims he has, the ones you claim he has, that no one has actually shown that he actually has.

You are such a dupe.

I have never been a birther, and she wasn't supposed to have the private server period...she should be in jail.

I am fine with a full investigation...but you've got morons on both sides, like McCain & Obama...want to go to war over a private entity(The DNC), not our gubmint. Obama's being real sloppy right now.

who is advocating to going to war over this?

Let's be honest, what has you upset is that this further tarnishes Trump's already soiled "win".

Those are the positions the media claims he has, the ones you claim he has, that no one has actually shown that he actually has.

You are such a dupe.

Right. So the things he actually says about rounding up 3 million people, he didn't really mean that... Or locking up his political opponents.

Again, he isn't a polished politician, but you treat what he says assuming he is

And if those 3 million people are illegal immigrants, round em up.

As for locking up his political opponents, lol.

Let's be honest, what has you upset is that this further tarnishes Trump's already soiled "win".
He won fair & square.

Let's be honest, you just haven't gotten over the fact Trump will be your president on the 20th and you still cannot accept that Hillary deserved to lose.

Again, he isn't a polished politician, but you treat what he says assuming he is

And if those 3 million people are illegal immigrants, round em up.

As for locking up his political opponents, lol.

Yeah, fuck due process... just round them up... and if you get a few legal residents or citizens, fuck em....

You did read the constitution past the part where they said you can have a gun, right?

He won fair & square.

Let's be honest, you just haven't gotten over the fact Trump will be your president on the 20th and you still cannot accept that Hillary deserved to lose.

Let's be honest, most of the country will never consider Trump legitimate, and it's only a matter of time before he does something impeachable.
Lol! You're delusional.

Most of us on the right have been saying this since the election.

Anthony Bourdain is blaming liberals like himself as the reason Donald Trump won the 2016 election.

In an interview with Reason magazine published Thursday, the host of the CNN culinary travel show Parts Unknown, slammed the “self-congratulatory” and “privileged left” for their disdain for working-class Americans.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

He continued, “I’ve spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America. There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love.”

The 60-year-old chef went on to criticize fellow liberals for denying conservatives “their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views” and “mock them at every turn, and treat them with contempt.”

Bourdain went on to say these issues aren’t specific to the United States. He says Trump’s election is part of a “global trend” towards nationalism “that should be of concern to everyone.”

Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election
This coming from a guy that eats pig nuts and Termite mixed with twinkies....I'll pass!!

Lol! You're delusional.

He'll be the first president entering office with a negative approval rating. And nowhere to go but down.

As soon as the GOP gets him to sign off on all the anti-worker shit they normally propose, they'll throw him to the wolves.
He is always going up. He is always winning. What makes you think he won't win this time?

He won fair & square.

He didn't win fair, but Hillary was a lousy candidate....None the less, he's your president and you will have to deal with it, not me, or those who find the clown the most entertaining retard in all of american politics, excluding Bush jr.....you guys really know how to pick em

He won fair & square.

He didn't win fair, but Hillary was a lousy candidate....None the less, he's your president and you will have to deal with it, not me, or those who find the clown the most entertaining retard in all of american politics, excluding Bush jr.....you guys really know how to pick em
Lol...the hell he didn't.

Forum List

Back