Antarctic Ice Increases over 43%

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Antarctic Ice has increased over 43% since 1980, while Arctic ice has only decreased approximately 7%.

Antarctic temperatures have fallen about 1 degree since the 1950's, with the coldest year being 2004.

And yet, the media is near-silent to these facts.

And the Global Warming Industrial Complex marches along - yearning for Cap N Trade legislation to make billions for a new elite Wall Street trading empire...

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

NSIDC BIST: Compare data: Sea Ice Index: Extent, Concentration, and Concentration Anomalies

The PNW has had 2 unusually high snow pack winters (especially Mt Hood, while the snowiest place place on earth, Mt Baker WA has had sub par snow packs), could La Nina be playing a part in the increase?

Cherry picking data, here's 1979-2009 that shows only a 10% increase.

NSIDC BIST: Compare data: Sea Ice Index: Extent, Concentration, and Concentration Anomalies

Or change the dates from 1982 to 2007 and Antarctic ice decreases, you have to look at all the numbers and stop cherry picking.

I am in Madrid and the Spainairds say this is the coldest spring in thier life time. My co-worker sitting next to me says this is extremely unusual, my co-worked lives in Slovenia, and says his home is colder than it has been in the past.

The Russians say this is the begining of a new ice age.

I am in Madrid and the Spainairds say this is the coldest spring in thier life time. My co-worker sitting next to me says this is extremely unusual, my co-worked lives in Slovenia, and says his home is colder than it has been in the past.

The Russians say this is the begining of a new ice age.

Yep, the Pacific Northwest, Cascade Mountains, USA has had some very deep snow packs, one big snow pack or one cold weather only shows the planets weather is very dynamic and isn't a trend of the changing climate.

Antarctic Ice has increased over 43% since 1980, while Arctic ice has only decreased approximately 7%.

Antarctic temperatures have fallen about 1 degree since the 1950's, with the coldest year being 2004.

And the Global Warming Industrial Complex marches along - yearning for Cap N Trade legislation to make billions for a new elite Wall Street trading empire...

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Clearly a 43% increase in ice since 1980 is an abomination against the global warming industrial complex! Perhaps some well timed visuals of a breaking ice shelf will counter these facts. Ah yes, the annual ice shelf action will certainly do the trick.

And yet, a 43% increase is a tough one to counter...

The PNW has had 2 unusually high snow pack winters (especially Mt Hood, while the snowiest place place on earth, Mt Baker WA has had sub par snow packs), could La Nina be playing a part in the increase?

Cherry picking data, here's 1979-2009 that shows only a 10% increase.

Or change the dates from 1982 to 2007 and Antarctic ice decreases, you have to look at all the numbers and stop cherry picking.

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Clearly a 43% increase in ice since 1980 is an abomination against the global warming industrial complex! Perhaps some well timed visuals of a breaking ice shelf will counter these facts. Ah yes, the annual ice shelf action will certainly do the trick.

And yet, a 43% increase is a tough one to counter...

The sea ice does not influence the sea level. The ice on the continent does. And the continent of Antarctica, like Greenland, has been losing major amount of ice.

I am quite certain Ice has diminished greatly since his attempt at a film career...

icelfi1104_468x762.jpg

There is a hole in ozone in Antarctica.

This makes it colder there.

Our CFCs have made Antarctica colder.

Forum List

Back