Answer to Syrian delimma

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have some advice for Barak Obama. Instead of attacking Syria, why not just arm the rebels?

Now I know, you might be afraid of the people you are arming, like AL QAEDA!!

However, I have the perfect solution. It is a solution that works at home, so why not abroad?

What we need first before arming them are background checks.

Here is a sample of the current line of questioning for background checks to own a gun in the US.

1. Are you know or have you ever been associated with the Tea Party?

2. Have you ever contributed money to the Tea Party?

3. Do you enjoy drinking tea and having tea parties?

4. Are you a racist pig? (trick question to see if they are a member of the Tea Party)

5. Do you pay higher taxes than the average citizen? (Another trick question to see if they are affiliated with the Tea Party)

All that would need to be added is this.

6. Being a member of the Syrian rebellion, would you ever sell your firearm to a Tea Party member?

I think we ought to arm both sides in Syria with conventional weapons manufactured in the U.S. .

I have some advice for Barak Obama. Instead of attacking Syria, why not just arm the rebels?

Now I know, you might be afraid of the people you are arming, like AL QAEDA!!

However, I have the perfect solution. It is a solution that works at home, so why not abroad?

What we need first before arming them are background checks.

Here is a sample of the current line of questioning for background checks to own a gun in the US.

1. Are you know or have you ever been associated with the Tea Party?

2. Have you ever contributed money to the Tea Party?

3. Do you enjoy drinking tea and having tea parties?

4. Are you a racist pig? (trick question to see if they are a member of the Tea Party)

5. Do you pay higher taxes than the average citizen? (Another trick question to see if they are affiliated with the Tea Party)

All that would need to be added is this.

6. Being a member of the Syrian rebellion, would you ever sell your firearm to a Tea Party member?

How about conquering the world?

Forum List

Back