ANSWER In Fla Attacks Tea Party

Did someone try and equate tea party protestors with KKK members?

Really?

just WOW

No, I was giving an example of stupid behaviour....

how's the comprehension?

Ah I get it, to equate the tea party people not wanting increased government role in their life with KKK people wanting to kill all the jewish and black people is stupid behavior.

Got it.

Your logic is terrible. This is Fort Lauderdale, FL not Harlem. It is not the KKK but union folks. Is it unreasonable to expect better behavior from union members? We have a law against yelling fire in a movie house. No law against excerising free speech. We also have laws against assault. It takes a real dolt to defend violence against a 60+ year old.

So you think going into the middle of a protest over a volatile subject and start shoving cameras in a person's face is a good thing? t takes a real dolt to defend idiot behaviour designed to get a reaction, and when it gets such as reaction, puts the blame on those who were standing their ground. DId you see why the other guy hit the older guy? It was out of frame. Did the older guy hit him first? Why did the bald guy act like he did in the first place? What did the younger guy holding the camera say to him?

Of course you are allowed free speech, and my example stands. Stupid, stupid, stupid for the camera guy and his pal to walk in the middle of that and not expect a reaction. They were looking for action, they got it.

BTW, I saw a similar video about six months ago on the other side of the coin. A dude, with a camera, went smack bang into the middle of a group of Minutemen protesting about illegal aliens. He got shoved around, too, and was being very provocative. On that occasion, I thought he was a fucktard, too.

So at least we can say you are consistently on the wrong end of a protestor's actions. Blame the victim is also something you must be very proud of.

No one is attacking union protesters, but it's ok to attack people trying to exercise their freedom of speech.

You're right, those teabaggers were idiots.

let me ask you this...if a KKK member walked into the middle of a group of civil rights protesters in harlem, what do you think the result would be? Ditto a civil rights protester in the middle of a KKK rally? They were stupid idiots for even trying. They were looking to stir up shit, and they got it. Ever hear the term "yell fire in a movie house?" before..

Once again Kathi starts a thread about trying to make a point, but gives such a bad example she ends up with egg on her face...

II have been to a couple of tea parties in my state of Colorado and I will tell you if the union comes in there and tries to stir up stuff they had better be ready to deal with some very big and burly cow punchers, they will wish they hadn't. :lol::lol:

No one is attacking union protesters, but it's ok to attack people trying to exercise their freedom of speech.

let me ask you this...if a KKK member walked into the middle of a group of civil rights protesters in harlem, what do you think the result would be? Ditto a civil rights protester in the middle of a KKK rally? They were stupid idiots for even trying. They were looking to stir up shit, and they got it. Ever hear the term "yell fire in a movie house?" before..

Once again Kathi starts a thread about trying to make a point, but gives such a bad example she ends up with egg on her face...
A new bar is set, if you protest that the law should be upheld, you are the same as the Klan and should be beaten.

Did someone try and equate tea party protestors with KKK members?

Really?

just WOW

how's the comprehension?

Ah I get it, to equate the tea party people not wanting increased government role in their life with KKK people wanting to kill all the jewish and black people is stupid behavior.

Got it.

No, I wasn't saying that and you know it...

II have been to a couple of tea parties in my state of Colorado and I will tell you if the union comes in there and tries to stir up stuff they had better be ready to deal with some very big and burly cow punchers, they will wish they hadn't. :lol::lol:

Exactly. Tell that to Pilgrim...and Annie...and all the other cheerleaders on this thread....

A new bar is set, if you protest that the law should be upheld, you are the same as the Klan and should be beaten.

I don't know about a new bar, but people need to take perspective of what is going on around them.

Shoving a camera in somebody's face - and saying god-knows-what to them, when the subject under protest is contentious, to say the least - well I guess that is just asking for trouble.

If anybody on this board thinks for one second going into a group of diverse people and deliberately trying to get a reaction, and expect NOTHING to happen, then they are either ijits, trolls, or taking a Utopian moral high ground that is not attainable. The words naive and stupid also come to mind....

how's the comprehension?

Got it.

No, I wasn't saying that and you know it...

Busted :lol:

But comparing the Tea party people to the KKK is pretty EDIT: innacurate

2009-12-01-humor-racism.jpg

Oh not verbally, nope. How quick will Holder jump on this one? :eusa_whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4&feature=player_embedded

Gateway Pundit

From the video: Supporters of President Obama’s Amnesty plans attacked Tea Party Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration demonstrators in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Sat. November 14, 2009. One of the men attacked is 62 years old. Dave Caulkett of FLIMEN (Floridians for Immigration Enforcement) is assaulted and then kicked in the face while he is down. The other camera man from the Tea Party is hit with several signs.

Those attacking the Americans that oppose Amnesty for illegal aliens were organized by ANSWER Florida.

Why would Holder get involved? Is this a federal offense or a local one?

If you are going to a tea party pack heat and be prepared to use it.

If i had a liscense to carry I would....not that i should really need one since it is the 2nd right i'm guaranteed in the constitution.
Good point...I should be able to claim myself as a Goddess and get a tax waiver from the government.

:lol:

if you can establish a religion then you should indeed be tax exempt . Just as if I can establish I'm a citizen I should be able to have a gun.

Your losing your touch ravi, bigtime

Considering that it's been months since the two SEIU guys beat up some black guy handing out flags at a TEA party with no arrests, no charges, etc - despite the video evidence - I'm guessing this one will be dealt with with the same 'efficiency'.

I must ask this. Do you really care if a couple of Negros are beaten up by police ?

Considering that it's been months since the two SEIU guys beat up some black guy handing out flags at a TEA party with no arrests, no charges, etc - despite the video evidence - I'm guessing this one will be dealt with with the same 'efficiency'.

I must ask this. Do you really care if a couple of Negros are beaten up by police ?

i am not answering for california girl but myself. I personally care if any citizen...white, black, arab, asian, or otherwise, is assulted by other citizens or the police.

Forum List

Back