Answer: 6 in 10

Question: What are the chances that your own gun kills you.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

I think I'm able to stop myself from killing myself, so I don't see any reason for concern.

Post your next idiocy.

He's dead Jim.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

I think I'm able to stop myself from killing myself, so I don't see any reason for concern.

Post your next idiocy.

You will have to wait for him to come back from his latest ban.

Post your next idiocy.

You will have to wait for him to come back from his latest ban.

Jakey's still around.

Zeke is a liberal pussy cat..shot himself in the mouth at least 809 times, in the foot at least 5,007 posts and committed suicide posts like 6 times already

In other words, the Zeke has kicked your ass so many times on here that all you have is some make believe horseshit to post. That's ok. At least you spell checked what you wrote. That's an improvement.
Translation zeke has a man crush on bear513, sorry dude I Don't swing that way, ask billy or matthew

What's it like to live in a country where you need to prove your age in order to buy a pizza cutter?

Oh wait, you can't answer that...

Why don't you come and try to take them pussy?

Wow! Bad teeth and bad math.

LOL!
bath math?

30,000 gun deaths, 20,000 suicides

Therefore, if you have a gun, there's a 60 percent chance you'll shoot yourself with it

No, try and get through my doors and there is a 100% chance you die from a 12 gauge to the head.

Just a reminder guys, from the posting guide. No need to place yourself at risk.

• No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.

Forum List

Back