Another year of lies and the Democrats playing the Bush Card.

Obama is back in campaign mode after he destroys his mandate in less than a year.

America. Progressivism is NOT what we want. Let's vote them all out.

NYT: Obama calls team from 2008 for fall races - The New York Times- msnbc.com

:lol::lol: Well, it looks like democrats trying to get re-elected in November are in full out panic mode. Obama is going to hire a new guy to input his teleprompter--:lol::lol: David Pluffff.... out of the 08 election will be sent on missions to "save" democrat governorships, senate & congressional seats--:lol::lol::lol: All stops will be pulled out to "save" the democrats from getting a real as.... kicking in November---:lol::lol:

There is no one to blame for the broken promises, the political pay-off's--& the extortion & bribery of this administration. Americans really aren't buying the "saved" jobs rhetoric when we are still hemoraging private sector jobs. Nope--Obama owns this economy now. He has spent us through the roof to stimulate it--& hasn't created one single job.

NOPE--regardless what this administration tries now--a 300 foot Tsunami is going to roll through the house & senate in November that won't leave a single liberal democrat standing.

And that is the change--"we can all believe in"

Last edited:
You can fool some of the people some of the time...but you can't fool all of the people all the time. Obama has a ZERO BALANCE in his political capital account.

Obama's going back to his political handler indicates he doesn't have a clue what happened or what to do about it. He thinks replaying the 2008 campaign will save the Dems.
Newsflash: This isn't 2008. You can't run on generalities like hope and change. Now there's a record. And it sucks. And people have wised up to it. Bashing instutitions that you were running to support yesterday won't play well.
Obama is one n done.

Obama's going back to his political handler indicates he doesn't have a clue what happened or what to do about it. He thinks replaying the 2008 campaign will save the Dems.
Newsflash: This isn't 2008. You can't run on generalities like hope and change. Now there's a record. And it sucks. And people have wised up to it. Bashing instutitions that you were running to support yesterday won't play well.
Obama is one n done.

It demonstrates the confusion in the White House, seems Obama and his pals are more concerned about their personal images,Poll standings and paying his buddies back using various means, than in making changes that benefit every American at every level,NOT just the Corporations, Unions and others.

BTW, who the hell is the Supreme Court working for any longer?

Now some are saying that since this Supreme Court ruling, foreign owned "U.S." Corporations will have a major influence, depending on the percentage of those foreigners holdings, in choosing who runs our country and the Lobbyists that push for 'change'. WHO'S CHANGE? NO one can tell me that the so called U.S. Corporations will be speaking for 100% of the citizens of this country. Just another way to manipulate the American people and their Government, that we used to have some control of.

I wonder if U.S. companies that own some percentage of another countries corporations or US corporations there can go to, say, Venezuela or China and pay millions in campaign ads to support a candidate to oust Hugo Chavez and his pals or the Chinese leadership? Would NEVER happen anywhere else.

Last edited:
It demonstrates the confusion in the White House, seems Obama and his pals are more concerned about their personal images,Poll standings and paying his buddies back using various means, than in making changes that benefit every American at every level,NOT just the Corporations, Unions and others.

He's the rock star president and image is everything. One thing I think he lacks that Bill Clinton was able to do is the ability to separate himself with the likes of Pelosi. He got too far into bed with that group and it will not be forgotten.

As they have in so many years past, Republicans have spent the first year of Obama's administration distorting the issues. With control of the media, well-funded supporters and a willingness to lie it was easy. Recent election results prove it was effective. Obama has to do something to counter the deceptions. For America's sake, let's hope he's successful. The fate of the American People rests on Obama's ability to clear the air of the fog of Republican lies.

Obama is one n done.

BTW, who the hell is the Supreme Court working for any longer?

Now some are saying that since this Supreme Court ruling, foreign owned "U.S." Corporations will have a major influence, depending on the percentage of those foreigners holdings, in choosing who runs our country and the Lobbyists that push for 'change'. WHO'S CHANGE? NO one can tell me that the so called U.S. Corporations will be speaking for 100% of the citizens of this country. Just another way to manipulate the American people and their Government, that we used to have some control of.

I wonder if U.S. companies that own some percentage of another countries corporations or US corporations there can go to, say, Venezuela or China and pay millions in campaign ads to support a candidate to oust Hugo Chavez and his pals or the Chinese leadership? Would NEVER happen anywhere else.

You are aware, I hope, that until what 2004? The rules the Supreme Court just returned us too were in effect? So did these multinational US Corporations elect Clinton then Bush? Carter then Reagan?

As they have in so many years past, Republicans have spent the first year of Obama's administration distorting the issues. With control of the media, well-funded supporters and a willingness to lie it was easy. Recent election results prove it was effective. Obama has to do something to counter the deceptions. For America's sake, let's hope he's successful. The fate of the American People rests on Obama's ability to clear the air of the fog of Republican lies.

Control of the MEDIA? What fantasy world do YOU live in?

:lol: Your out of touch Stalin.....and 63% of America agrees with me.

I live in the here and now. You're description of this reality as fantasy is quite telling.

Read and learn:

Barack Obama promised change during his White House campaign last year and ran on a distinctly liberal platform of comprehensive health care reform, investing in new energy and good jobs, ending the Bush-era tax cuts for the very wealthy, and ending the war in Iraq. Obama won more votes than any other candidate in American history, and his victory capped off several years' worth of sweeping Democratic electoral wins.

Yet almost within hours of Obama's victory, portions of the political press corps insisted America remained firmly planted on the "center-right" of the political spectrum. "This country, even with the election of Barack Obama last night, remains a very centered country, or maybe even center-right in a lot of places," NBC's Tom Brokaw announced less than one day after Obama claimed victory. Brokaw later added, "We still remain a centered country or a center-right country when you look at the geographic distribution."

Soon Newsweek editor Jon Meacham insisted that to govern successfully, Obama had to become a center-right leader in order to match America's "instinctively conservative" streak. (The center-right press push actually began shortly before Election Day, with the late-October Newsweek cover story "America the Conservative.") And The Washington Post's David Broder warned that too many victorious Democrats in Congress had "ideas of their own about what should be done in energy, health care and education." Broder ignored the fact that surveys indicated most American favored many of those Democratic ideas.

From the press' perspective, the broad Democratic wins last November did not signify a sea change in American politics, which was how the media treated big Republican wins in 1980 and 1994. Instead, the Democratic wins last year unfolded in spite of voters' natural conservative leanings.

America: A Center-Left Nation

While some reporters and media staff may be liberal, the media's themes are overwhelming conservative.

Obama is back in campaign mode after he destroys his mandate in less than a year.

Vote the Ds all out of office?

I could get behind that.

But to replace them with whom, exactly?

Team R of the insiders' Party?

What's the point?

Scott Brown is gong under a microscope for the next 6 months. If he turns out to be just another one of the the guys up there, it will blunt the point that his election made.

If he presents a new "Brand" that others rally around, that will be something else.

It does not require a party label to be in tune with the ideas that elected Scott Brown. Reduce spending, get out of my life, support business so jobs come back. Is this too hard to understand? Oh, yeah, and why the hell do we need to protect all those A-holes that hate us?

I will bet that any candidate that runs on these points wins.

Any candidate that promises higher spending, tighter controls on personal liberty, higher taxes and military adventurism will lose.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Your out of touch Stalin.....and 63% of America agrees with me.

I suppose you're trying to parlay hack polling into reality but it just ain't so. While many Americans describe themselves as conservative, on the issues, they're progressive. Put simply, Americans love big government and that's anathema to Conservatives.

Vote the Ds all out of office?

I could get behind that.

But to replace them with whom, exactly?

Team R of the insiders' Party?

What's the point?

Scott Brown is gong under a microscope for the next 6 months. If he turns out to be just another one of the the guys up there, it will blunt the point that his election made.

If he presents a new "Brand" that others rally around, that will be something else.

It does not require a party label to be in tune with the ideas that elected Scott Brown. Reduce spending, get out of my life, support business so jobs come back. Is this too hard to understand? Oh, yeah, and why the hell do we need to protect all those A-holes that hate us?

I will bet that any candidate that runs on these points wins.

Any candidate that promises higher spending, tighter controls on personal liberty, higher taxes and military adventurism will lose.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Scott Brown is different.

Republicans usually don't admit to sexual perversion until it's dragged-out of them. Brown is a nude model who pimped his daughters on TV the night he was elected. That's new.

I live in the here and now. You're description of this reality as fantasy is quite telling.

Read and learn:

Barack Obama promised change during his White House campaign last year and ran on a distinctly liberal platform of comprehensive health care reform, investing in new energy and good jobs, ending the Bush-era tax cuts for the very wealthy, and ending the war in Iraq. Obama won more votes than any other candidate in American history, and his victory capped off several years' worth of sweeping Democratic electoral wins.

Yet almost within hours of Obama's victory, portions of the political press corps insisted America remained firmly planted on the "center-right" of the political spectrum. "This country, even with the election of Barack Obama last night, remains a very centered country, or maybe even center-right in a lot of places," NBC's Tom Brokaw announced less than one day after Obama claimed victory. Brokaw later added, "We still remain a centered country or a center-right country when you look at the geographic distribution."

Soon Newsweek editor Jon Meacham insisted that to govern successfully, Obama had to become a center-right leader in order to match America's "instinctively conservative" streak. (The center-right press push actually began shortly before Election Day, with the late-October Newsweek cover story "America the Conservative.") And The Washington Post's David Broder warned that too many victorious Democrats in Congress had "ideas of their own about what should be done in energy, health care and education." Broder ignored the fact that surveys indicated most American favored many of those Democratic ideas.

From the press' perspective, the broad Democratic wins last November did not signify a sea change in American politics, which was how the media treated big Republican wins in 1980 and 1994. Instead, the Democratic wins last year unfolded in spite of voters' natural conservative leanings.

America: A Center-Left Nation

While some reporters and media staff may be liberal, the media's themes are overwhelming conservative.

You back up your argument with media matters? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Forum List

Back