Another year of lies and the Democrats playing the Bush Card.

Sorry babe.

Now you know what we've been putting up with for 8 GD years.:cool:

And when THAT happened, people on the right called people on the left "traitors" and "anti-American".

So I guess you all are happy with being the "traitors" now, right?

After all, Bush 2 wars are still going on, so, by your own logic, all this criticism of Obama is "treason", like Ann Coulter said, right?

But hey, I didn't come up with this logic, the right did.

Congratulations, you anti-american bastards!

You had to redefine the meaning of "traitor" and "treason" to accuse your average American of it.

Anyone who thinks you're fighting a war to lose it...anyone who feels taxation without representation is BS....anyone who dares to question Obama when he bad mouths the private sector and takes over their companies, tells them what they can make, fires their CEOs.

Yes....you had to redefine the meaning of what being unamerican is to accuse folks like me of that.

You had to redefine the meaning of "traitor" and "treason" to accuse your average American of it.

Anyone who thinks you're fighting a war to lose it...anyone who feels taxation without representation is BS....anyone who dares to question Obama when he bad mouths the private sector and takes over their companies, tells them what they can make, fires their CEOs.

Yes....you had to redefine the meaning of what being unamerican is to accuse folks like me of that.

Hey I didn't redefine anything, I'm just using the right-wing definition from the Bush years.

You know, the definition you all used to define anyone that criticized the Bush administration.

Ann Coulter wrote a book about it, named, unsurprisingly, "Treason".

What's good for the goos is good for the gander, and, according to your own twisted logic, You are all now a bunch of traitorous bastards!

So, I hope you're all happy with your treasonous behavior.

Hey I didn't redefine anything, I'm just using the right-wing definition from the Bush years.

You know, the definition you all used to define anyone that criticized the Bush administration.

Ann Coulter wrote a book about it, named, unsurprisingly, "Treason".

What's good for the goos is good for the gander, and, according to your own twisted logic, You are all now a bunch of traitorous bastards!

So, I hope you're all happy with your treasonous behavior.

So parroting the newly defined meaning of being UnAmerican works for you.

That seems to be the tactic of the mindless.

Man you have to hate it when someone uses your own logic against you. LOL.

What you're saying isn't logical. It's mindless.

Just because the shoe is on the other foot and somebody is giving it back to your fearless leaders in Washington it doesn't mean you have a valid point.

They're showing themselves for what they are. A bunch of grabasstic fuckups that are only good at criticising everyone else.

They have proved to everyone they are worse then the Republicans ever were in less time then ever in our history.

Their corruption is obvious to everyone who has been awake the last year.

Wrong is still wrong no matter how you try to redefine it.

So parroting the newly defined meaning of being UnAmerican works for you.

That seems to be the tactic of the mindless.

So is mindlessly saying "No" to everything.

And since Republicans don't seem to give a crap about what anyone else's opinion of them is, I figured I'd just define them with their own terms.

Can't argue with that.

Traitors.

Just because the shoe is on the other foot and somebody is giving it back to your fearless leaders in Washington it doesn't mean you have a valid point.

They're showing themselves for what they are. A bunch of grabasstic fuckups that are only good at criticising everyone else.

They have proved to everyone they are worse then the Republicans ever were in less time then ever in our history.

Maybe some of this post is true to traitors like you. Personally, I am of a different opinion.

I think our president's doing an excellent job.

But of course, I'm not a traitor.

Maybe some of this post is true to traitors like you. Personally, I am of a different opinion.

I think our president's doing an excellent job.

But of course, I'm not a traitor.

As if calling me a traitor is even going phase me.

I served my country. I did things on behalf of my country you could only dream of. I don't have to prove it anymore.

I served my country. I did things on behalf of my country you could only dream of. I don't have to prove it anymore.

I ALSO served my country. Army, first Gulf War, Operation Desert Storm.

Yet you all called me a traitor when I criticized Bush.

What's the matter, can't take a dose of your own medicine?

And since Republicans don't seem to give a crap about what anyone else's opinion of them is

Yeah, unlike you pussy dems who are obsessed with appearances. We're a bit more about substance, of course you wouldn't understand that.

I ALSO served my country. Army, first Gulf War, Operation Desert Storm.

Yet you all called me a traitor when I criticized Bush.

What's the matter, can't take a dose of your own medicine?

Well....since I never called you a traitor in the first place it makes me wonder if you're a bit Shell-shocked.

I figure if the shoe fits then wear it. However I never made any assumptions about you other then the belief you're misled and delusional.

Since when is posting lies about a youtube video logic like you did a couple days ago?

You're one to talk about logic pal......

LWC thinks I called him a traitor.

I never did.

I just called him a Dumb-ass is all.:cool:

Since when is posting lies about a youtube video logic like you did a couple days ago?

And what YouTube video would that be?

The one where Republicans said "No" to their own amendments to the health care bill?

Yeah, that was a really funny video. Strange how I don't remember LYING about it though...

Well, here, let's just post it again, so people can see for themselves:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5AmhI9g7o]YouTube - Senate Republicans Block Own Amendments on Health Care Bill[/ame]

Seems pretty straightforward to me...

LWC thinks I called him a traitor.

I never did.

I just called him a Dumb-ass is all.:cool:

"You all" would be a general "You", as in "you as part of a large group".

And Right-Wingers, a group that you are a part of, definitely called me a "traitor" when I dared to question their Bush Messiah.

And by that same logic, all the right-wingers that are currently criticizing every single thing the president does, during wartime, are also "traitors".

It's not my logic, it's the right-winger's logic.

If you personally didn't agree with that logic at the time, I'm sure you told them all to shut up when they said it, right? And if you did, I'll happily apologize.

Blame BOOOOOOOOOOSSH and vicious personal smears are all they have left at this point and even they know this. Will that be enough for them this time around? I guess we'll see.

Look for a lot more BOOOOOOOOSSH and Palin-type vicious personal smears in these coming elections from the Democrats. I doubt that will be enough for them this time around though.

Blame BOOOOOOOOOOSSH and vicious personal smears are all they have left at this point and even they know this. Will that be enough for them this time around? I guess we'll see.

Says one of the prime culprits in the whole "calling people traitors because they disagreed with Bush" deal.

And don't bother denying it, you did it all the time in the Bush years. I know, because I was on the MSNBC boards with you.

What's up now "Traitor"?

Forum List

Back