Another year of lies and the Democrats playing the Bush Card.

And just to be clear, I personally don't consider anyone to be a traitor simply because they criticize the government, I was just pointing out a bit of hypocrisy.

Obama is back in campaign mode after he destroys his mandate in less than a year.

America. Progressivism is NOT what we want. Let's vote them all out.

NYT: Obama calls team from 2008 for fall races - The New York Times- msnbc.com

I don't think that anybody is playing the "Bush card". George Bush and the Republicans should be held accountable for their role in the problems our country is facing. I don't understand why some people want to just push what they did under the rug and blame everything on Obama.

It's much easier to make a mess than it is to clean it up.

AllBushsFault.gif

In a sense it does not help to look back and make blame. That would be a civil stance. On the other hand there is far more irrational and deceitful transference of the ownership of our countries problems onto Obama by the obstructionist fascists that were voted out of power. On and on come the accusations of gross mistakes from those that actually caused the failures. The lying just never stops. Seeing thousands of disengenuous bleating accusations yet never an intelligent alternative that would lead to repair of the mess. Obama is a communist, Obama isn't an American...blah blah...blah. There hasn't been any civil itimization of his failures...just vague inference that it is so. Some of you..including the thief of words...and you know who you are...have not intention of helping forward the discussion. I have hated sheep, bullies and morons all my life. Why stop now.

In a sense it does not help to look back and make blame. That would be a civil stance. On the other hand there is far more irrational and deceitful transference of the ownership of our countries problems onto Obama by the obstructionist fascists that were voted out of power. On and on come the accusations of gross mistakes from those that actually caused the failures. The lying just never stops. Seeing thousands of disengenuous bleating accusations yet never an intelligent alternative that would lead to repair of the mess. Obama is a communist, Obama isn't an American...blah blah...blah. There hasn't been any civil itimization of his failures...just vague inference that it is so. Some of you..including the thief of words...and you know who you are...have not intention of helping forward the discussion. I have hated sheep, bullies and morons all my life. Why stop now.

I agree that looking back does no good. My problem is that Obama is being totally blamed and Bush continues to be some kind of saint in the eyes of some people. That stinks and it's not true. Bush need to take accountability for his role and so do his supporters.

Forum List

Back