Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Leo123, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Eaglewings

Eaglewings Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130

2. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636
    We don't need an ethics investigation we have evidence we have photographic evidence that he sexually molested a sleeping woman. WTF is wrong with you alt-lefties?

3. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,508
    There are SO many of these allegations, it's really starting to get kind of confusing! :wtf:I still have to wonder why any grown woman would tolerate such treatment though. I would be like what do you think you are doing? Get your fucking hands away from me, pig! :talktothehand:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636
    Franken proposed doing a last minute skit at a USO performance where they were supposed to do a fake kiss gag. He insisted on rehearsing it minutes before the show and instead of doing a fake kiss, he grabbed her by the back of the head, shoved his lips on hers and stuck his tongue down her throat. She yelled at him to never do that again. After that, on the plane he grabbed her boobs while she was sleeping and someone got a photo of it. She should have pressed charges but didn't because she felt ashamed and was scared of retaliation. My point is that is similar to the Moore allegations yet loony libs want to exonerate Franken while damning Moore.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,478
    Zander
    The alt right simply can't believe Moore has stepped into it and can't recover from it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636
    Not the point at all, if Moore has stepped in it and is guilty he should go down. Stop lying.

7. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,508
    If the allegations turn out to be true, they are all gross pigs, IMO, who have absolutely no respect for women or little girls, as the case may be. :rolleyes: ALL disgusting.

8. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636
    Yes IF the allegations are true but, that's the hard part. In the case of Franken we have photographic evidence and a woman's testimony. In the case of Moore, we have multiple women coming forth to say he had molested them as children. Also, we must not forget that Moore was in an election campaign against a Democrat desperate to win. Suddenly after 40 years all these women come forward....That is no coincidence IMO. The Franken revelations are a political retaliation from the opposite side.

9. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48,508
    Sure I get what you are saying, but I take allegations of child molestation (which it IS - I don't care that they were teenagers - they were young girls who were obviously quite vulnerable and stupid) very seriously.

10. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,951
    If they abuse in the past, they will abuse in the future...so that progressive mantra goes. Except for Democrats.

I remember the 'defense' of Bill Clinton and how they accomplished that by belittling the woman who accused him. Making light of the situation in which they were abused.

We see that same pattern being repeated here. She wasn't stalked. She was just intimidated by his passionate defense of the policy. Yada, yada, yada.

The whole point of this persons claim of harassment by Franken is that it sets a pattern of Franken's personality. If he doesn't get his way, he finds way to embarrass or humiliate the person denying him.

The rejected script rehearsal followed by humiliating (and sexually explicit innuendo) pictures to remind her that she isn't really safe from him, not even sleeping on a plane full of military personnel.

This woman was harassed based on a seemingly innocent remark disagreeing with Franken. He spent days chasing her, calling her, harassing her, to get his point across. To get HIS way.

It took a threat of involving the police to get him to stop.

The pattern is undeniable. He has in the past lost his temper. He has shown aggression toward women and we have some proof of that.

Is it enough to force him to step down? I don't think so unless the woman brings charges against him. But really, what has he done that is 'criminal'? We can't really tell if he is touching her.

Still, he bears watching. He has the abuser pattern.

• Winner Winner x 1