Another white democrat Virginia AG wore black face!

You wore as a democrat to make fun of a face? Interesting
No we just wore it to kill more soldiers with blackface...then we had a beer orgy..
You would piss your pants in war I’m sure you weren’t very good
Top troop biotch and a damn good anti-armor missile tech that graduated in the top percentile...I have the paperwork if you'd like to see it. I had three MOS's in a six year career...Honorably discharged twice.....
You never marched alone solo on missions like I did on the Eastern Afghan border.. but hey they probably let you wear diapers Lol
I was in during the 1980's so no camping trips with the boys in Afghanistan..
I was private security with a license to kill in seven different continents

And who’s the party of slavery? Racism? Kkk? Jim Crow??? Victimhood mentality? Democrats democrats democrats! All day long

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I didn't get why it was racist for Northam to dress in that costume, so I asked yesterday in another thread and it was explained to me: It is because of the victimization of blacks by the KKK. If it had been a Nazi and holocaust survivor costumes, the outrage would have been instantaneous. Then there is the blackface issue. That is highly disrespectful stereotyping of blacks (or was during the time blackface was in vogue, 100 years ago).

So that's the reasons why Northam is in a world of trouble. However, a guy wearing brown makeup to look like a rapper doesn't fit either of those objections.
I think its all stupid.
Our society is stupid and petty
Yeah, well I just try to understand folks, up to a certain point. You and I aren't black so it's not really our place to say.

Here we are we were told the parties switched lol
Both have yes they are not the same parties from 100 years ago in fact the issues have switched during that time also...or do you believe plus les choses changent plus elles restent les mêmes?

No we just wore it to kill more soldiers with blackface...then we had a beer orgy..
Top troop biotch and a damn good anti-armor missile tech that graduated in the top percentile...I have the paperwork if you'd like to see it. I had three MOS's in a six year career...Honorably discharged twice.....
You never marched alone solo on missions like I did on the Eastern Afghan border.. but hey they probably let you wear diapers Lol
Congratulations, nothing better than a trade...

And who’s the party of slavery? Racism? Kkk? Jim Crow??? Victimhood mentality? Democrats democrats democrats! All day long

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I didn't get why it was racist for Northam to dress in that costume, so I asked yesterday in another thread and it was explained to me: It is because of the victimization of blacks by the KKK. If it had been a Nazi and holocaust survivor costumes, the outrage would have been instantaneous. Then there is the blackface issue. That is highly disrespectful stereotyping of blacks (or was during the time blackface was in vogue, 100 years ago).

So that's the reasons why Northam is in a world of trouble. However, a guy wearing brown makeup to look like a rapper doesn't fit either of those objections.
I think its all stupid.
Yeah, well I just try to understand folks, up to a certain point. You and I aren't black so it's not really our place to say.
Sure it is.

Congratulations, nothing better than a trade...
I was considered to dangerous for the US military, Ted Kennedy him self refused to help me get in. So I took a different route .. mic drop

I think the fact we are condemning people for stupid behavior 35 to 40 years ago when they were kids is fucking retarded either way. There isn't anyone anywhere who doesn't have some crude, embarrassing incident in their past from when they were younger and immature that could be used against them today if this is the absurd standard we are going to operate under.

I think its all stupid.
Sure it is.
Why is that?

Makes you wonder if Obama was really black ha

Hell man. I ordered an FBI report 35 years back. They had me as " consorting with white supremacist" BACK THEN. 1982 or so
I was a gunsmith and went to a lot of ranges to shoot customers rifles, pistols, shotguns. Hard rednecks an 'nam vets.
Go figger

The use of blackface by entertainers was eventually banned due to the stereotypical abuse of it by white folks

Banned? Banned by who, or what? Name the law.
What law does it take to blacklist an entertainer?

Mob rule.
Yep and it's been in power longer than any law enacted by a ruler.

Oh, I dunno. "Othello" comes to mind.

I think its all stupid.
Sure it is.
Why is that?
We can say whatever we want!
Naw, i would understa d the outrage if it just happened but this was decades ago.
The lt gov only has accusations against him.
Its all a bunch of bullshit. Politics are getting dirtier and dirtier. At least, as far as i can tell.

Two racist and a rapist walk in a bar lol

It’s just the leadership of the Virginia party lol

I think the fact we are condemning people for stupid behavior 35 to 40 years ago when they were kids is fucking retarded either way. There isn't anyone anywhere who doesn't have some crude, embarrassing incident in their past from when they were younger and immature that could be used against them today if this is the absurd standard we are going to operate under.
Well, depends on what you did, I guess. Real racism, if that is what it was, doesn't go away just because you're older (usually), and forcing yourself on women is an attitude that doesn't usually change all that much either. So I guess I can see some people using that as a reason to judge.

I think its all stupid.
Sure it is.
Why is that?
Naw, i would understa d the outrage if it just happened but this was decades ago.
Its all a bunch of bullshit. Politics are getting dirtier and dirtier. At least, as far as i can tell.
Seems like it to me, too. Politics getting dirtier and dirtier.

I’m for free speech, make fun of blacks all you want just don’t be a fake democrat

I think its all stupid.
Sure it is.
Why is that?
Seems like it to me, too. Politics getting dirtier and dirtier.
We are so screwed lol

I almost never heard of "BlackFace" until this week?

Maybe the new craze will become Kiwi Brown? For the invasion.

Well, depends on what you did, I guess. Real racism, if that is what it was, doesn't go away just because you're older (usually), and forcing yourself on women is an attitude that doesn't usually change all that much either. So I guess I can see some people using that as a reason to judge.

It also doesn't make sense to judge people's actions of yesterday by the societal norms of today. Northam's picture got posted in that yearbook because in the early 1980s that kind of stuff simply didn't generate any outrage among the general public. A picture like that would never get published today.

Forum List

Back