Another white democrat Virginia AG wore black face!

And who’s the party of slavery? Racism? Kkk? Jim Crow??? Victimhood mentality? Democrats democrats democrats! All day long

Virginia AG Mark Herring admits wearing blackface at 1980 college party

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I didn't get why it was racist for Northam to dress in that costume, so I asked yesterday in another thread and it was explained to me: It is because of the victimization of blacks by the KKK. If it had been a Nazi and holocaust survivor costumes, the outrage would have been instantaneous. Then there is the blackface issue. That is highly disrespectful stereotyping of blacks (or was during the time blackface was in vogue, 100 years ago).

So that's the reasons why Northam is in a world of trouble. However, a guy wearing brown makeup to look like a rapper doesn't fit either of those objections.

• Banned
Funny white democrats are only sorry to black democrats who have accepted the new slave plantation.. black republicans are hated by white democrats

And who’s the party of slavery? Racism? Kkk? Jim Crow??? Victimhood mentality? Democrats democrats democrats! All day long

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Evidently everyone in the military must quit since all have worn blackface at one time in their careers...

• Banned

Evidently everyone in the military must quit since all have worn blackface at one time in their careers...
You wore as a democrat to make fun of a face? Interesting

I didn't get why it was racist for Northam to dress in that costume, so I asked yesterday in another thread and it was explained to me: It is because of the victimization of blacks by the KKK. If it had been a Nazi and holocaust survivor costumes, the outrage would have been instantaneous. Then there is the blackface issue. That is highly disrespectful stereotyping of blacks (or was during the time blackface was in vogue, 100 years ago).

So that's the reasons why Northam is in a world of trouble. However, a guy wearing brown makeup to look like a rapper doesn't fit either of those objections.
The use of blackface by entertainers was eventually banned due to the stereotypical abuse of it by white folks...They have only themselves to blame just like the black folks that are to blame for being victims of enslavement by their own people and their inability to rise up and throw off the shackles of oppression in Africa and the US...

No we just wore it to kill more soldiers with blackface...then we had a beer orgy..

The use of blackface by entertainers was eventually banned due to the stereotypical abuse of it by white folks

Banned? Banned by who, or what? Name the law.

• Banned

No we just wore it to kill more soldiers with blackface...then we had a beer orgy..
You would piss your pants in war I’m sure you weren’t very good

Top troop biotch and a damn good anti-armor missile tech that graduated in the top percentile...I have the paperwork if you'd like to see it. I had three MOS's in a six year career...Honorably discharged twice.....

The use of blackface by entertainers was eventually banned due to the stereotypical abuse of it by white folks

What law does it take to blacklist an entertainer?

My grand mother wore black face once back in the early 60's. My little brother, about 4 years old would get mad at her and repeatedly call her 'You nig*er, you damn, you bitch!' at least once a week. She told him one time if he didn't stop it she was going to turn into a mean old black woman. Brother kept on and one morning I woke and my grandma was in the bathroom putting black shoe polish on her face and arms. Little brother was still asleep and she went in his room and woke him. His reaction was one of pure terror! Funniest thing I recall. He never called her that again.

I think its all stupid.
Our society is stupid and petty

Top troop biotch and a damn good anti-armor missile tech that graduated in the top percentile...I have the paperwork if you'd like to see it. I had three MOS's in a six year career...Honorably discharged twice.....
You never marched alone solo on missions like I did on the Eastern Afghan border.. but hey they probably let you wear diapers Lol

I think its all stupid.
Our society is stupid and petty

Not to mention being petty stupid

Mob rule.

Mob rule.
Yep and it's been in power longer than any law enacted by a ruler.

You never marched alone solo on missions like I did on the Eastern Afghan border.. but hey they probably let you wear diapers Lol
I was in during the 1980's so no camping trips with the boys in Afghanistan..

Here we are we were told the parties switched lol

Forum List

Back