Another vacation for President Bush

Bonnie said:
GotZoom said:
Well Beefy will also conveniently forget the blowjobs Clinton was getting in the Oval office while our soldiers were getting dragged thru the streets of Mogadeshu by peasants with guns.

Hmm does sex at the whitehouse with fat interns during working hours qualify as vacation time??

Oh sweet Bonnie..you forget.....

While he was getting a blow-job from that fat intern, he was working.

He was on the phone with the President of Mexico.

GotZoom said:
Bonnie said:
Oh sweet Bonnie..you forget.....

While he was getting a blow-job from that fat intern, he was working.

He was on the phone with the President of Mexico.

So getting blowjobs from fat interns with cigars in the Oval office during work time while on the phone constitutes a work ethic.........LOL Ill have to remember that one..

People do i have to bring the zookeepers in here.

:trolls:

Youve fed him way too much. 3 pages and all he has posted is the Ironclad opinions from the mind of a 15 year old pot head (or the equivalency thereof).

Honestly until he wants to provide evidence to support his opinions (such as how Bush caused 9/11, or how Bush's work ethic is the worst in history, or how the economy is in the shitter; none of which are true) i sugg4est you let him rant in silence. He'll return to yahoo or the DU dungeon a valiant hero for throwing out the same old one-liners and thinking he has stuck it too us ignorant Republicans.

But too each his own.

insein said:
People do i have to bring the zookeepers in here.

:trolls:

Youve fed him way too much. 3 pages and all he has posted is the Ironclad opinions from the mind of a 15 year old pot head (or the equivalency thereof).

Honestly until he wants to provide evidence to support his opinions (such as how Bush caused 9/11, or how Bush's work ethic is the worst in history, or how the economy is in the shitter; none of which are true) i sugg4est you let him rant in silence. He'll return to yahoo or the DU dungeon a valiant hero for throwing out the same old one-liners and thinking he has stuck it too us ignorant Republicans.

But too each his own.

Is that why he is gone? His babysitter kicked him off the computer so she could chat with her boyfriend?

nucular said:
Reagan was on vacation due to Alzheimer's. It never ceases to amaze me his hero worshippers who think that is was "brave" "heroic" and so on that he continued his presidency although he was afflicted by it. And the people around him who enabled an Alzheimer's victim to stay in office-disgraceful. That was a dangerous chapter in the American presidency.

An assumption of Alzheimer's while in office is simply that an assumption and baseless speculation, it was later he became afflicted with the tragic disease that took the voice of the Great Communicator.

That you would attempt to smear him with a disease that affected him later in life is simply a hack-job attempt to apply your own anger to a tragedy.

Beefheart said:
Perhaps if Clinton had been paying more attention to intel than interns 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

Clinton told the Bush White House that Bin Laden and Al Quada was America's #1 threat They warned them to not take it lightly.....But of course...They wouldn't listen to him and his staff. The Bush people by reflexive action didn't take the Clinton people seriously. They thought they knew it all...and lived to regret it. (If that bunch ever regrets anything).
Richard Clarke was saying the same things...but of course...all they could see was Saddam Hussein. Talk about being blinded.

I know the Bush administration never..never..takes responsibilty for anything. That is their credo.
I see the Bush apologists at this site....fall into line with that same credo.[/QUOTE]

Was this after the first, second or third time Bubba was offered Bin Laden on a platter and refused the deal?

archangel said:
as zoom already stated she had a meeting with the President and was satisfied until the media prodded her into joining the protest...While I have sympathy for her loss..her son is the one who volunteered and put on the uniform...dead is dead whether a traffic accident or in combat...so for her to go on about the President "Killing" her son is ludicrous to say the least! What do people think the military does anyway...whether you believe this is or is not a justified war is irrelevant...if one dies in what one believes is a justified war...well the person is still dead...what does she expect the President to say anyway...she would do her son more justice by going home and remembering all the good and fun things they shared...it was his choice to serve and he took the risk and payed the ultimate price...

This mother is a troll...(Just on CNN)she is posting all over the internet on blogs....bashing Bush...she is also now aligned with Moveon.org...I just wonder how much she is being paid by CNN and moveon.org for this attack on Bush....This lady just lost any and all credibility or sympathy I may have had for her.... :nine:

Beefheart said:
The deficit is still beyond belief. The insurgency in Iraq is getting stronger. Gas is at all time high prices. The administration is still stalling with information requested by T. Kean for the 9/11 Commisssion...and on and on and on it goes.
And President Bush is taking his usual 5 week vacation.

The deficit is the responsibility of the Congress the terrorists in Iraq will be continue to be killed regardless of whether the President is on vacation with the rest of the government. You act like the military is taking off.

Gas prices are controled by the free market and not by the government so even if the President could use the government to interfere he shouldnt because it would destroy us financially in the long run. You libs never seem to think long term. if the government interferes with the free market we have no free market and prices will get alot worse.

As for the 911 commission. that was over last years. You might want to read papers.

I know most of you ( like Got Zoom and our esteemed moderator) are supreme apologists for the Administration, but doesn't this strike you a bit strange ?

Not at all. Do you really expect any problems in the US to be solved by the government? Do you expect them to be solved within a month? It took us nearly a decare to stop the insurgencies in Post WW2 Germany and Japan, and those were actual insurgencies and not merely foreigners coming into the country to derail us. They had support among the people. Something the terrorists in Iraq dont.

Also...I wonder if that mother who is camping out in Crawford TX who's son died in the Iraq war, is going to get Bush to talk with her. She has vowed to camp out on his road until she gets to speak with him.
Next scheduled time Bush is to leave the ranch by car...is to go to a fund raising dinner.

You mean the shameless opportuntist who keeps changing her story so she can get publicity over her sons death? The fact you would support such a despicable woman speaks more about yourself then the President.

Ya think he'll make time for a grieving mother or just pass her to get to the dinner with the fat cats ?

Grieving mothers dont politicize their childs death by changing their story multiple times for political game. Grieving mothers grieve and honor their children. Why should the President make time for a woman who is using her sons death for her own fame?

Beefheart said:
No...most presidents aren't ever really on vacation. But Bush is usually on vacation even when he's in the White House.
Cmon....we all know Bush has the worst work ethic of any president in memory.
He will not go down in history as being one of our hardest working presidents.

If thats true then it must eat liberals to death to know that President Bush has accomplished more in his 1.25 term as President in securing freedom and helping the American people then their golden boy Clinton did his entire presidency considering how "hard" Clinton claimed to work.

Beefheart said:
Thanks for a good laugh. You obviously haven't been paying much attention the past 6 years to Bush's work ethic.
Thanks again.

Kinda difficult to do consider the President hasnt even been in office a whole 5 years yet isnt it?

Beefheart said:
Bush's frequent naps and early to bed is legendary. There is much talk around Washington that I've read, that Bush is not a hard working president.

Do you need the times and dates of Bush's naps ?

Just his general ignorance on world facts, that he has demonstrated time and time again, points to a person not working very hard.
How about Bush's own admission that he rarely reads the newspapers ?
LOL
There have been many books written about Bush and his predilection for not being an inquisitive and knowledgeable person.

You are obviously a person who loves to play ostrich when it comes to Bush's failures and weaknesses...and nothing will changed a closed mind. Sorry.

Amazing that you critisize the President for going to bed early to wake up for work the next morning and doing his job refreshed rather than partying all night with the "social elites" with one side of your mouth and then try to critisize him for going on vacation with the other. Which is it? Is the President incompetant because he goes on vacation or because he doesn't go out and party with the rest of washington?

What exactly is in a Newspaper that you seem to think is so essential for governing. The President gets multiple intelligence reports from multiple agencies. He knows more about whats going on the world from all the reports he gets every morning than the media. Why on earth would he be going to the newspaper of all places for information about whats going on in the world?

You actually said one thing I can agree with. You cant change a closed mind. It's obvious that your mind is so closed that it's cutting off the oxygen to your brain. I hope one of these days you start using your brain again. Until then dont be surprised when people dont take you seriously. It's hard to take seriously a self-pontificating person with contempt with anyone who disagres with him/her yet can't seem to provide one iota of fact to back up anything they say. I know I used a lot of big words to say that. So if you don't respond for a while I understand, the dictionary can be a confusing place for people who don't use it frequently.

nucular said:
Reagan was on vacation due to Alzheimer's. It never ceases to amaze me his hero worshippers who think that is was "brave" "heroic" and so on that he continued his presidency although he was afflicted by it. And the people around him who enabled an Alzheimer's victim to stay in office-disgraceful. That was a dangerous chapter in the American presidency.

He wasn't diagnosed with Alzheimers till after his second term ended.

And anyone who seems to think him forcing the Soviets to fall was disgraceful, then you need to learn what an evil communism really is.

so for her to go on about the President "Killing" her son is ludicrous to say the least! What do people think the military does anyway...whether you believe this is or is not a justified war is irrelevant...if one dies in what one believes is a justified war...well the person is still dead...what does she expect the President to say anyway...she would do her son more justice by going home and remembering all the good and fun things they shared...it was his choice to serve and he took the risk and payed the ultimate price...
:clap: Couldn't have said it any better. People like her piss me off.

Beefheart said:
yeah, GunnyL..I'm on a roll. The only roll here is that the past 6 years have rolled by w/o you having a clue of the Bush work ethic.
The fact that you request "facts" to prove Bush has no work ethic says it all.
Don't you read ?...Do I have to do all of your work for you?
I know...you won't find this info out on Hannity and Colmes.

Beefheart - you are treading rather close to board rules on excessive flaming. May I suggest less personal invective and insult and a little more evidence, objectivity and common courtesy in your posts?

Beefheart said:
No...most presidents aren't ever really on vacation.
Agree!

But Bush is usually on vacation even when he's in the White House.
And you know this, how? :rolleyes:

Cmon....we all know Bush has the worst work ethic of any president in memory.

"WE" do? Got a mouse in your pocket......don't include me in your liberal "oh, we all know ....yada, yada, yada.....rhetoric as if it were gospel. :bsflag:

He will not go down in history as being one of our hardest working presidents.

So, now you can tell the future? Tell me, BH.......what are the powerball numbers going to be? :duh3: :cuckoo:

tim_duncan2000 said:
:clap: Couldn't have said it any better. People like her piss me off.

Of course..mothers who lose sons and don't sit idly, waving a flag, piss you off.

But the administration who attacked a country based on lies and innuendos that had nothing to do with 9/11....which has resulted in 1800 deaths....thousands disfigured and limbless...

THAT doesn't piss you off !

Beefheart, if you want to communicate with folks here, you need to adhere to the words of The Talking Heads -- "Stop making sense."

He wasn't diagnosed with Alzheimers till after his second term ended.

Yes, but Reagan had it throughout his term. That is how Nancy Reagan became our first woman president.

Can you imagine if Sept. 11 had happened toward the end of the Reagan presidency?

"Mommy, should we drop the bomb on them? Should we invade? What would Eroll Flynn had done? Get The Duke on the phone for me..."

Gabriella84 said:
Beefheart, if you want to communicate with folks here, you need to adhere to the words of The Talking Heads -- "Stop making sense."

Yes, but Reagan had it throughout his term. That is how Nancy Reagan became our first woman president.

Can you imagine if Sept. 11 had happened toward the end of the Reagan presidency?

"Mommy, should we drop the bomb on them? Should we invade? What would Eroll Flynn had done? Get The Duke on the phone for me..."

Or during clinton's? Oh wait perhaps it did.

http://freedomministries.com/prior9-11.html

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 5,000 people in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. who are now dead would be alive today.

I guess the sex had to be pretty damn good. He didnt seem to pay attention to much else that was going on. Oh wait it wasnt sex was it? Unless of course "is" still means "is".

Beefheart said:
Of course..mothers who lose sons and don't sit idly, waving a flag, piss you off.

But the administration who attacked a country based on lies and innuendos that had nothing to do with 9/11....which has resulted in 1800 deaths....thousands disfigured and limbless...

THAT doesn't piss you off !

No, actually they don't piss me off. They just deserve no respect. This woman has contradicted herself. She is doing nothing but parroting the democrat talking points, which try to argue points that contradict each other, and using her sons death for her personal acclaim. What on earth is respectable about that?

And I can't believe there are still people too stupid to understand what 911 has to do with Iraq. Let's go over this step by step. Terrorists attacked us on 911. After that we promised that we would take out any terrorists or regimes that supported terrorism. Saddam supported terrorism. Is this really that difficult to understand?

Also, you libs keep making the accusation that the administration lied about anything. You've been doing this four freakin years. You have yet to prove a damn thing.

What pisses you off is that President Bush has an agenda and has been kicking your asses with it since he was elected. And you dont know how to cope with the fact that you are in the minority. Most Americans don't agree with the crap you are spouting. Get used to it. You will be in the minority for a long time with your view points.

Forum List

Back