Another vacation for President Bush

GotZoom said:
Really? I thought Sonics were everywhere. Where (general vicinity if you don't want to get detailed) are you?

NorthEast..near Manhattan

Im heading South soon, Sonic here I come :rock:

GotZoom said:
Beefy is gone.

Guess he shift at Sonic really was about to start.

making fun of someones job at maybe Sonic burgers et al...like you never did this type of work as a kid! and for the most part all the new jobs created lately were "Service" jobs...go figure!

archangel said:
making fun of someones job at maybe Sonic burgers et al...like you never did this type of work as a kid! and for the most part all the new jobs created lately were "Service" jobs...go figure!

Why?

Because I can.

Maybe I should have said Krystal...or the car wash...or Target...or Walmart...

Doesn't really matter.

He is a putz.

GotZoom said:
Why?

Because I can.

Maybe I should have said Krystal...or the car wash...or Target...or Walmart...

Doesn't really matter.

He is a putz.

to make fun of ones political philosophy is one thing...to make fun of their job is another...like you are so righteous and never had a entry level job...what the hell... born with a "silver spoon" in your mouth or what? Damn zoom ya started out great in here now you are just being a total jerk as of late...you even started attacking me on my sense of humor...now you are the self imposed "King" of humor....hummm!

archangel said:
to make fun of ones political philosophy is one thing...to make fun of their job is another...like you are so righteous and never had a entry level job...what the hell... born with a "silver spoon" in your mouth or what? Damn zoom ya started out great in here now you are just being a total jerk as of late...you even started attacking me on my sense of humor...now you are the self imposed "King" of humor....hummm!

My friend, if you go back to Beefy's very first post in this threat - the post that started this whole thing, you will see that he mentioned me specifically by name.

I figured if he could dish is out, he could take it too.

I may have missed something but when did I attack you on your sense of humor? Show me where because if I did, I certainly don't remember.

Yes, I have had all kinds of crappy "entry-level" jobs - worked hard at every one of them. Carl's Junior, a local Mexican restaurant, a friend chicken place, sporting good store, and the like. Never did the grocery store scene though - my friend did and made good money as a checker; I was so jealous.

And if someone doesn't agree with something that I said, and chooses to attack my job, so be it. I'm not going to get all worked up about it.

Silver spoon? Where was I? My parents never bought me that mini-bike or bass guitar I wanted.

Anyways AA, sorry if you think I'm being a jerk of late. I appreciate the compliment about about starting out great though. Thanks.

If anyone else things I have been a jerk, let me know and I will go back and re-evaluate some of the things I have posted.

If they, in fact, were jerk-like, I will correct them.

GotZoom said:
My friend, if you go back to Beefy's very first post in this threat - the post that started this whole thing, you will see that he mentioned me specifically by name.

I figured if he could dish is out, he could take it too.

I may have missed something but when did I attack you on your sense of humor? Show me where because if I did, I certainly don't remember.

Yes, I have had all kinds of crappy "entry-level" jobs - worked hard at every one of them. Carl's Junior, a local Mexican restaurant, a friend chicken place, sporting good store, and the like. Never did the grocery store scene though - my friend did and made good money as a checker; I was so jealous.

And if someone doesn't agree with something that I said, and chooses to attack my job, so be it. I'm not going to get all worked up about it.

Silver spoon? Where was I? My parents never bought me that mini-bike or bass guitar I wanted.

Anyways AA, sorry if you think I'm being a jerk of late. I appreciate the compliment about about starting out great though. Thanks.

If anyone else things I have been a jerk, let me know and I will go back and re-evaluate some of the things I have posted.

If they, in fact, were jerk-like, I will correct them.

I will even go far enough to say I myself have been a jerk in here from time to time...I just took notice to your attacking ones job...I always try to stay away from that! Unless they are consistently patting themselves on the back vs using it to make a point!

archangel said:
I will even go far enough to say I myself have been a jerk in here from time to time...I just took notice to your attacking ones job...I always try to stay away from that! Unless they are consistently patting themselves on the back vs using it to make a point!

No worries....we cool.

:beer:

Bonnie said:
Sonic managment material for sure!! :cof:

Zoom and Bonnie..you're real assholes..and not worthy of my time.

Closed - minded pretentious assholes.

This will probably get me kicked off...but it's worth it.

aloha

Beefheart said:
Bonnie said:
Sonic managment material for sure!! :cof:

Zoom and Bonnie..you're real assholes..and not worthy of my time.

Closed - minded pretentious assholes.

This will probably get me kicked off...but it's worth it.

aloha

Refer to post # 71.

Hey Beefy....chill. Don't get so defensive. Argue your points. If you think Bonnie and I are such pretentious assholes, why do you even respond to our pretentious asshole-y comments?

You know that Nike commercial...Be Like Mike?

Try to Be Like Gabby. Everyone dishes it out to her...she just keeps trudging along...takes it well, and continues on.

Chill my friend...learn to play well with others.

GotZoom said:
Beefheart said:
Refer to post # 71.

Hey Beefy....chill. Don't get so defensive. Argue your points. If you think Bonnie and I are such pretentious assholes, why do you even respond to our pretentious asshole-y comments?

You know that Nike commercial...Be Like Mike?

Try to Be Like Gabby. Everyone dishes it out to her...she just keeps trudging along...takes it well, and continues on.

Chill my friend...learn to play well with others.

Sometimes it is difficult for some of the n00bs to simply let the jibes slip off. Remember it is only a Message Board. Nothing we do here will effect the actual lives of others...

no1tovote4 said:
GotZoom said:
Sometimes it is difficult for some of the n00bs to simply let the jibes slip off. Remember it is only a Message Board. Nothing we do here will effect the actual lives of others...

Very true.

I often wonder though, for those who take things sooooo personally, if they actually have no life...except us.

Edit: Abbey is excluded from this comment.

GotZoom said:
no1tovote4 said:
Very true.

I often wonder though, for those who take things sooooo personally, if they actually have no life...except us.

My god if he's offended by that imagine if Pale or RWA ever got going on him??? LOL He'd be crying for a week.

Forum List

Back