ANOTHER Train Derails As Buttigieg FINALLY Announces Plans To Visit Palestine Oh

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"At about 1:45 a.m. CST today, approximately 31 Union Pacific train cars carrying coal derailed near Gothenburg, Nebraska," Union Pacific Railroad told Fox News Digital in a statement. "No one was injured. The incident occurred about three miles southeast of Gothenburg. Cleanup has begun, with heavy equipment on site."

Is it that a lot of trains are suddey derailing recently, or is it that the Palestine, Oh toxic disaster has just brought these derailments that happen often to our attention now?

:dunno:

Can we figure out a way for the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids to launder money through the railroad companies??

Asking for a nation.

biden fuck america.jpg

"At about 1:45 a.m. CST today, approximately 31 Union Pacific train cars carrying coal derailed near Gothenburg, Nebraska," Union Pacific Railroad told Fox News Digital in a statement. "No one was injured. The incident occurred about three miles southeast of Gothenburg. Cleanup has begun, with heavy equipment on site."

Is it that a lot of trains are suddey derailing recently, or is it that the Palestine, Oh toxic disaster has just brought these derailments that happen often to our attention now?

Yep it was pretty bad:

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.05.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.05.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.06.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.06.38 PM.png

And some more...

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.08.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 1.09.20 PM.png

Oh wait; those were from 2018.

The first four were from a derailment in Evansville, Indiana on June 17, 2018 and the last two were from a derailment in Doon, Iowa on June 26, 2018 (9 days later).

You may not have heard about them...even when Trump was at a hate rally on June 27, 2018.

Let me guess...that was perfectly okay for him to not go to Iowa or Indiana....

I have to laugh at Republican outrage over train derailments

The same Republicans who mocked and voted against railroad investment in the Infrastructure bill.

I suspect it is just becuase of the Palestine thing bring it to the surface. This is the United States. Comparatively to the world, we aren't exactly known for our rail expertise or attention to upkeep. All of us have sat at crossings, watching long trains wiggle, wave and screeching (at times loudly) in front of our cars, down the track, slowly seemingly forever. Been 30 years since I was there, but didn't see and hear the obvious rail bed and railcar maintenance issues on the much faster and smoother trains in Europe.

Last edited:

The same Republicans who mocked and voted against railroad investment in the Infrastructure bill.
I hope the same kind of train derailment happens in your back yard as you watch animals die all around you with your eyes burning.

Obviously, you are incapable of empathy, like most democrats seemingly are.

I will never forget you sociopaths screaming those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical treatment.

Sick

I hope the same kind of train derailment happens in your back yard as you watch animals die all around you with your eyes burning.

Obviously, you are incapable of empathy, like most democrats seemingly are.

I will never forget you sociopaths screaming those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical treatment.

Sick
I love to watch the fake outrage of Republicans as they voted against rail infrastructure and encouraged Trump to delay nationwide rail safety improvements

That's what happens in a joyless life.

You say "I have to laugh" a lot.

The alternative is fentanyl.

We need more regulations.

I think that the very last person I'd be asking for a solution would be Pete Buttigieg.

But what do I know...

And, of course, you know it was the rail line itself that caused the derailment, not mechanical failure or operator error?

Forum List

Back