Another SURGE of foreigners heading our way. Upwards of 15k are heading to the US border.

what a screwy idea, home sales will not increase by lowering labor costs.

Hold on, wasn't one of the many brilliant ideas from liberals is that owning a home is not a "right", increasing property values is not a "right"?
I've never heard that from anyone..except maybe a communist and even they can own a home.

Someone made that comment not more than two days ago. Regardless, letting in a few thousand more unskilled laborers won't do much for home sales...although it will do a lot to home values, unfortunately none good.
It will just make the builder more money it won't lower the cost because the builder is not going to drop his price willingly.

A home builder only makes money on new homes, not on resales.

Oh-Really-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-16.gif

6HBP.gif

Not to worry...You unAmerican, barely legal wetbacks will be just fine.

But - caravans!!!!! They probably have a bunch trannies with them too. I'm so afraid. I wish we had a powerful, authoritarian government to protect us from them! I'm going to crawl under my desk until the wall is finished.

Mama always said...”Filthy human beings are NEVER bothered by other filthy human beings.”
You LefTarded wacks prove her right every single day.

How do you cope with the fear? Depends?
How do you cope with your obsession of posting juvenile bullshit?

Stop trolling ya asshat

Unfortunately, you guys are so far gone, that's all that left. It's not my preference, but I simply no find a way to discuss things rationally with people so consumed by fear, so blithely ignorant and so eager to support fascism.
Has nothing to do with fear. The industry I made my career in is already flooded with illegals. It drives down wages. Depresses job values during the bidding process. There is no positive to be seen from thousands of foreigners flooding the job market every single month. NONE

Hold on, wasn't one of the many brilliant ideas from liberals is that owning a home is not a "right", increasing property values is not a "right"?
I've never heard that from anyone..except maybe a communist and even they can own a home.

Someone made that comment not more than two days ago. Regardless, letting in a few thousand more unskilled laborers won't do much for home sales...although it will do a lot to home values, unfortunately none good.
It will just make the builder more money it won't lower the cost because the builder is not going to drop his price willingly.

6HBP.gif
Yup, just what I would expect from a fricken liberal.

But - caravans!!!!! They probably have a bunch trannies with them too. I'm so afraid. I wish we had a powerful, authoritarian government to protect us from them! I'm going to crawl under my desk until the wall is finished.

Mama always said...”Filthy human beings are NEVER bothered by other filthy human beings.”

Stop trolling ya asshat

Unfortunately, you guys are so far gone, that's all that left. It's not my preference, but I simply no find a way to discuss things rationally with people so consumed by fear, so blithely ignorant and so eager to support fascism.
Has nothing to do with fear. The industry I made my career in is already flooded with illegals. It drives down wages. Depresses job values during the bidding process. There is no positive to be seen from thousands of foreigners flooding the job market every single month. NONE
I get around that by doing only repair and remodeling since the majority(100%) of my customers will not hire you if you can't speak English and general contractors using illegals are getting the boot because of quality and engineering issues..

6HBP.gif
Yup, just what I would expect from a fricken liberal.
A frickin' fried chicken lickin' liberal..

New migrant caravan forming in Central America as US government shutdown continues

Meanwhile our damn politicians are playing the political version of the NFL's biggest game with our border.

Build the damn wall.

Why not just do it old Ellis Island style? Let them in, process them, document them, inoculate them, and put them to work. We have a labor shortage, you know. Wages are going up because there's too many jobs, home sales are going down. Let's turn this to our advantage.
we have an ellis island in almost every country in the world through the embassy's and consulates

and we also dont have a labor shortage,,,we do however have to many able bodied people living on welfar,,,end welfare and make them get a job

Stop trolling ya asshat

Has nothing to do with fear.
Of course it does. Fear of poor people out working us. Fear of DRUGS!! Fear of GANGS! Fear of whatever ludicrous thing Trump is tweeting about. It's all fear, generated by the media and leveraged by opportunistic leaders. Dragons at the gate! It's how they justify their miserable existence.

Stop trolling ya asshat

I get around that by doing only repair and remodeling since the majority(100%) of my customers will not hire you if you can't speak English and general contractors using illegals are getting the boot because of quality and engineering issues..
That's easy to do when you live in the sticks and work for hillbillies

Stop trolling ya asshat

Of course it does. Fear of poor people out working us. Fear of DRUGS!! Fear of GANGS! Fear of whatever ludicrous thing Trump is tweeting about. It's all fear, generated by the media and leveraged by opportunistic leaders. Dragons at the gate! It's how they justify their miserable existence.
And.......off to ignore you go.

Enjoy the trip!

Stop trolling ya asshat

And.......off to ignore you go.

Enjoy the trip!

Afraid? ;)

Read my post again when you settle down. I suspect you'll actually agree.

Stop trolling ya asshat

That's easy to do when you live in the sticks and work for hillbillies
Where missing teeth is a call for a clique..There ain't no work in the sticks but cheekin' processing.. I usually end up in NW Ark and Joplin. NE Ok has really sucked the last decade.

I usually end up in NW Ark and Joplin.

Like I said, the sticks.

I live in a metro of 2 million and there are thousands of illegals in the industry here.
They even work for our damn government on HUD/ACOE jobsites. Last one I was on did a raid and hauled off 2 or 3 school bus loads of them

Like I said, the sticks.

I live in a metro of 2 million and there are thousands of illegals in the industry here.
They even work for our damn government on HUD/ACOE jobsites. Last one I was on did a raid and hauled off 2 or 3 school bus loads of them
I wonder how many able bodied people are on welfare in your 2 miiilion

Like I said, the sticks.

I grew up in OKC and left OKC with the stern devotion to staying away from shitholes called metropolises...

Stop trolling ya asshat

Dipshit. Just shut the hell up.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Dipshit. Just shut the hell up.

The truth is painful, especially when you're deeply invested in the fantasy. But the dragons aren't real. You're being manipulated by a con artist.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Your greatest fear should be disease. There is typhus in Pasadena. That should give you a pause.

Forum List

Back