Another SURGE of foreigners heading our way. Upwards of 15k are heading to the US border.

New migrant caravan forming in Central America as US government shutdown continues

Meanwhile our damn politicians are playing the political version of the NFL's biggest game with our border.

Build the damn wall.

Why not just do it old Ellis Island style? Let them in, process them, document them, inoculate them, and put them to work. We have a labor shortage, you know. Wages are going up because there's too many jobs, home sales are going down. Let's turn this to our advantage.

Because this has jack squat to do with immigrants or border security. Trump is prick teasing insecure fascists. That is all.

New migrant caravan forming in Central America as US government shutdown continues

Meanwhile our damn politicians are playing the political version of the NFL's biggest game with our border.

Build the damn wall.

Why not just do it old Ellis Island style? Let them in, process them, document them, inoculate them, and put them to work. We have a labor shortage, you know. Wages are going up because there's too many jobs, home sales are going down. Let's turn this to our advantage.

We have always had many job openings. They are usually not menial labor jobs. Uneducated workers pouring in will simply cut the wages of the unskilled, like it always has.

Mark

Not to worry...You unAmerican, barely legal wetbacks will be just fine.

But - caravans!!!!! They probably have a bunch trannies with them too. I'm so afraid. I wish we had a powerful, authoritarian government to protect us from them! I'm going to crawl under my desk until the wall is finished.

Build the damn wall.

There is nothing for them to do. Even our harvesting is largely automated. We can't afford to house them. They become part of the huge homeless population now destroying our cities.

But - caravans!!!!! They probably have a bunch trannies with them too. I'm so afraid. I wish we had a powerful, authoritarian government to protect us from them! I'm going to crawl under my desk until the wall is finished.

Mama always said...”Filthy human beings are NEVER bothered by other filthy human beings.”
You LefTarded wacks prove her right every single day.

Mama always said...”Filthy human beings are NEVER bothered by other filthy human beings.”

How do you cope with the fear? Depends?

New migrant caravan forming in Central America as US governmentbri shutdown continues

Build the damn wall.

what a screwy idea, home sales will not increase by lowering labor costs.

Hold on, wasn't one of the many brilliant ideas from liberals is that owning a home is not a "right", increasing property values is not a "right"?
I've never heard that from anyone..except maybe a communist and even they can own a home.

How do you cope with your obsession of posting juvenile bullshit?

Stop trolling ya asshat

“Fear” is the wrong word to use...nobody is scared of 5’ tall, 110lb silver tooth, smelly beaners.

New migrant caravan forming in Central America as US governmentbri shutdown continues

Build the damn wall.

Hold on, wasn't one of the many brilliant ideas from liberals is that owning a home is not a "right", increasing property values is not a "right"?
I've never heard that from anyone..except maybe a communist and even they can own a home.

Someone made that comment not more than two days ago. Regardless, letting in a few thousand more unskilled laborers won't do much for home sales...although it will do a lot to home values, unfortunately none good.

Build the damn wall.

We have always had many job openings. They are usually not menial labor jobs. Uneducated workers pouring in will simply cut the wages of the unskilled, like it always has.

Mark
Being a carpenter is a skill..

If we NEED more non-English speaking, desperate, uncivilized, low iQ, immoral, thirdworlders willing to work shit jobs for slave wages

We have you for that? Based on this, and any other post you've ever made, you fit that bill.

What part of 'labor shortage' confuses you?

Last edited:

Build the damn wall.

Someone made that comment not more than two days ago. Regardless, letting in a few thousand more unskilled laborers won't do much for home sales...although it will do a lot to home values, unfortunately none good.
It will just make the builder more money it won't lower the cost because the builder is not going to drop his price willingly.

OMG!!! I just shat myself in fear! We need a strong leader to save us!

How do you cope with your obsession of posting juvenile bullshit?

Stop trolling ya asshat

Unfortunately, you guys are so far gone, that's all that left. It's not my preference, but I simply no find a way to discuss things rationally with people so consumed by fear, so blithely ignorant and so eager to support fascism.

Build the damn wall.

Mark

Careful. You and I might ends up having an intelligent and reasonable conversation. Such things are not tolerated around here.

It will just make the builder more money it won't lower the cost because the builder is not going to drop his price willingly.

A home builder only makes money on new homes, not on resales.

Forum List

Back