Why Do Democrats Hate Illegal Immigrants?

What kind of person wants people to live under the boot of Hitler in a Capitalist hell hole America?

Actually does make me wonder why both sides do not focus on this issue and rid society of this wedge issue?

On the left they want to ignore the laws and keep these people in the shadow so Cartels and Gangs can abuse then through different types of slavery and the right is no better either...

I say it is about time to go after the employers and nail them to the cross while also pulling Federal Funding for any Sanctuary within the borders of this country while applying still tariff penalties to countries that support illegal migration to this country...

This will do more good than you realize.

What kind of person wants people to live under the boot of Hitler in a Capitalist hell hole America?

Actually does make me wonder why both sides do not focus on this issue and rid society of this wedge issue?

On the left they want to ignore the laws and keep these people in the shadow so Cartels and Gangs can abuse then through different types of slavery and the right is no better either...

I say it is about time to go after the employers and nail them to the cross while also pulling Federal Funding for any Sanctuary within the borders of this country while applying still tariff penalties to countries that support illegal migration to this country...

I don't think you realize who this political system is here to represent. It is not the people. These people were never in the shadows so Cartels and Gangs could abuse them, they were in the shadows so american capitalism child abuse them. And we all cooperated, participated, and enjoyed the reduced prices for goods and services. Something that actually MIGHT do some good would be if we quit meddling and destabilizing governments in Latin/South America. We've been at it forever and our involvement in the 2009 Honduran coup hasn't helped. But his is america, we have blame, for the taking of any responsibility at all you will need to look elsewhere.

Why would they go after the employers? The employers support them and give them money.

It is against the law for an employer to validate a persons SS until AFTER they have been hired.

You should be asking why government protects illegals.

If you'd like to end Freedom and Liberty, run off businesses to Mexico and China, by all means try telling private business who to hire.

This is a free market economy and the federal government has no de jure / lawful / legal jurisdiction over employers hiring people that have not complied with laws beyond what is authorized in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back