Another Stupid Question

That's what the accelerator is for ...

A recent 911 call from a frightened Virginia woman who dialed for help when protesters pounded on the hood of her vehicle and blocked her path – all while her young daughter cried in the back seat – has left many questioning what to do should police officers not intervene on their behalf.

Officials have not given a clear recommendation on how to approach this kind of situation.

People, officers left trapped in vehicles by swarms of protesters -- but officials mute on how to handle

The answer is obvious. People are allowed to protest peacefully without blocking roads or hindering others. If the protesters cant protest peacefully then send in the national guard. If they get hurt while being removed it's their fault. Politicians need to stop worrying about the optics and do their jobs.

the problem is the police are not a criminal element.....a good portion [ MOST ] are not criminals....
Police FORCE against innocent is criminal- and immoral.
Everyone counts or no one counts. There are no qualifications, or caveats, in everyone.

Let me ask you this- when everyone was harping on *good* Muslims to stand against *bad* Muslims, how is that different from this? Because they're cops? Or because they aren't Muslim? Because they wear "official" clown suits and not dresses on men?

The use of, or the threat of, FORCE to coerce innocent until proven guilty is criminal no matter what costume is worn. It's also immoral.
But, the black robes in the SC made it clear a cops job is not to protect anyone, but, it is to find an alleged perpetrator of crime, after the fact, and bring the alleged to justice in the courts. So, when a cop acts in a criminal manner, what can an innocent person do in response to the "official/legal" clown suit wearing thug who "feared for his life" in the performance of the duty he voluntarily applied for, which, BTW, is putting your life in danger, a lot of which is self inflicted.
Can we say, altogether now, DOUBLE STANDARDS are the norm in a Country founded on the Rights of the Individual, establishing a gov't to provide Rule of Law to prevent "official oppression".
Take it to court? The courts side with the cops (most of the time) and cops cry "qualified immunity" because, well, cop.
Liberty and Justice for all- can someone, anyone, point out the caveat in that?

A recent 911 call from a frightened Virginia woman who dialed for help when protesters pounded on the hood of her vehicle and blocked her path – all while her young daughter cried in the back seat – has left many questioning what to do should police officers not intervene on their behalf.

Officials have not given a clear recommendation on how to approach this kind of situation.

People, officers left trapped in vehicles by swarms of protesters -- but officials mute on how to handle

The answer is obvious. People are allowed to protest peacefully without blocking roads or hindering others. If the protesters cant protest peacefully then send in the national guard. If they get hurt while being removed it's their fault. Politicians need to stop worrying about the optics and do their jobs.
One of these "peaceful protestors like the one who shot an innocent driver is going to meet someone like me, who wont let the asshat Demonstator get the first shot off, as once again, with all the video cameras all around, it is better to be judged by 12 than buried by six.

To me, if the protesters decide to block traffic or get physical in any way with those who are driving, the law should be on the side of the driver. Once the protesters finally keep to themselves, they will then be pedestrians which is when they become the top priority.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, if the protesters decide to block traffic or get physical in any way with those who are driving, the law should be on the side of the driver. Once the protesters finally keep to themselves, they will then be pedestrians which is when they become the top priority.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What law? the people who no longer respond to 911 calls from a woman trying to protect her child but cant get anyone to come help?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What law? The ones who will not show up, because the left has so demonized them that when 911 is called by a woman trying to protect her child, the operator tells her to contact her local politician? No thank you, when the police wont show up, the retribution against their maniacs start..The mob today is like the Taliban. They only run away when equal or greater force is given....

Can the average size automobile plow thru a violent Democrat mob if it comes down to it?

I don't want to buy a large truck just for these situations, but it seems something you have to consider during the rise of "tolerant" leftism.
Can the average size automobile plow thru a violent Democrat mob if it comes down to it?
Yes. even 100 horses under the hood can plow through 100 idiot human protestors. I drive this.. plenty of horses and even AWD. Once i plow through though, i will back up and see if i missed anyone...

2017-Toyota-Highlander-SUV-LE-I4-4dr-Front-wheel-Drive-Photo.png
Will a car hydroplane over bodies?

It ends as a "protest" when they intentionally block traffic

I don't want to buy a large truck just for these situations, but it seems something you have to consider during the rise of "tolerant" leftism.
Yes. even 100 horses under the hood can plow through 100 idiot human protestors. I drive this.. plenty of horses and even AWD. Once i plow through though, i will back up and see if i missed anyone...

2017-Toyota-Highlander-SUV-LE-I4-4dr-Front-wheel-Drive-Photo.png
Will a car hydroplane over bodies?
No, but it will feel like a bunch of speed bumps till you get over the last one...

Forum List

Back