Another seditionist bites the dust

Doosh bucket

WHERE?! WHERE?!
bidenhalluc.gif

You didn't hear such from myself, you are going to be stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, probably this winter, I know you and your fellow deviants now begin to suspect truth of your impending plight, though you will never acknowledge that. Most likely you will be dead sometime this winter, you fascist cowards all submitted over and over to the jabs, that means for absolute certain you have those worm like blockages in your arteries preparing to kill you, its sublime how you think the monsters who have killed you, are your teammates, but they are not, you're not on their team, you were just a tool they always planned upon discarding, importantly they know you fucks are traitorous and characterless just as they are, they know you are profoundly self-centered and thus they want you all evaporated from their brave new world, they are afraid of me, not you or those like you, they have already killed you, you just don't know it! :auiqs.jpg:
So when we live past 2025 are you going stut your stupid mouth about that shit then? Or you gunna move the goal posts again?

Can you even imagine how absolutely insane these guys here are going to become once he announces that he's running? ESPECIALLY if he announces even after being indicted for pissing off the national archives librarian.
That is what they are hoping for, because if he does run whoever the Democrat candidate is it's a guaranteed win.

A fine group of guys, supporting Donald Trump in his failed bid to steal the presidency from President Biden.

Yep, a great bunch of guys Trump told to "stand down." Well, the current bad guy pleading guilty may have a problem with his buds, requiring admission to the witness protection program.

Will Trump tell them to "stand down" again or will he encourage retribution against Bertino? Bertino best head for the hills!!!
What I see is a scared little puss, making up whatever they want to hear to lessen his own punishment…What I don’t see is any direct link to Trump.

You didn't hear such from myself, you are going to be stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, probably this winter, I know you and your fellow deviants now begin to suspect truth of your impending plight, though you will never acknowledge that. Most likely you will be dead sometime this winter, you fascist cowards all submitted over and over to the jabs, that means for absolute certain you have those worm like blockages in your arteries preparing to kill you, its sublime how you think the monsters who have killed you, are your teammates, but they are not, you're not on their team, you were just a tool they always planned upon discarding, importantly they know you fucks are traitorous and characterless just as they are, they know you are profoundly self-centered and thus they want you all evaporated from their brave new world, they are afraid of me, not you or those like you, they have already killed you, you just don't know it! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, nobody cares.

A fine group of guys, supporting Donald Trump in his failed bid to steal the presidency from President Biden.

Yep, a great bunch of guys Trump told to "stand down." Well, the current bad guy pleading guilty may have a problem with his buds, requiring admission to the witness protection program.

Will Trump tell them to "stand down" again or will he encourage retribution against Bertino? Bertino best head for the hills!!!
Another win for the good guys.

So when we live past 2025 are you going stut your stupid mouth about that shit then? Or you gunna move the goal posts again?
Progs do believe that the global climate change last 5 years past that and then the earth ends if we do not do anything.

What a dope you must be

In the Republican Senate conference, 46 of 50 senators confirmed to CNN that they are vaccinated.

You think you and those 4 nutjob Senators know something the rest of us don't?

If we are all dead by 2025, the planet will rejoice. Then we will stop destroying the planet. That is until our population goes up again to what it is now, which is too many humans on this planet.

Forum List

Back