Another Rightwing Criminal Bites The Dust

How is he a lingering casualty of the previous administration? He was prosecuted for lying to them.

i was going to say the same thing....

this has nothing to do with the prior administration, it just more booooooooooooosh garbage by far left wing hacks

They were all Bush buddies...part of the culture war that bullied everyone into their warmongering and fearmongering.

everyone?.....i wasnt bullied....anyone else here bullied by that rascal Bush and friends?....
Nope, can't say I was!

But wait, there was that one guy.....um....lets see.......um....well.....he tried to blow up NYPD police headquarters.....or......the pentagon......um.....well......hmmmm.....Oh wait!, My bad.....He was that guy who just happened to live in the neighborhood of our current president....and.....well........OH NEVER MIND!

Yet another lingering casualty of the previous administration. Karl Rove, Cheney, Bush...you're NEXT!!!

Kerik, Ex-Head of New York Police, Gets 4 Years in Prison - NYTimes.com

I hope the boys in prison have a time with that guttersnipe!!

* SMH *

I sure am glad to see by your post that there are no left wing criminals. We would really be screwed if both of our political wings were corrupt. I know there are no left wing criminals because they never get sent to jail or punished at all.

I'm sure you 're happy to know that the left wing can proceed with criminal activity without any concern for the consequences. Don't you feel good to support the criminal activity of the likes of Charlie Rangel for example, oh um wait forgive me he must be clean because the state run media says nothing about his tax fraud of the American people. Yes I'm sure that's all OK with you.

Forum List

Back