another refugee from PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone..was never happy over at Political Forum,was directed by another PF member to try here.....so here i am....hope this forum is a little more relaxed than PF....

PF was getting weird. Welcome aboard.

Except the administrator. He's an asshole. I'm sure you've heard.:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Hi, Welcome, sit down, have a beer, enjoy. If PF is all that wierd and uptight I guess I am gonna have to check it out......

The admin is alright. You just have to think like a jarhead. However, he and I both attended schools on how to be an asshole. Since we got paid, that made us professional assholes. :lol:

I wonder how long it will be before Bubba writes that place off. He's more stubborn than me though, so he will probably hang in there longer. They are just looking for an excuse to ban him. Stekim is noticeably absent. Joker keeps trying, but he's fighting an uphill battle. THe sad thing is that Chesby and EPV have apparently latched onto the ABNS strategy of modding versus the metrophobe strategy. Unfortunate, but I'm prepared to write that forum off. I think it's lost to the dark side.

It's funny how conservatives range from the libertarian type, like Gunny, who are all about free speech and letting people be responsible for the consequences of their actions to the nanny type like ABNS who need to control and regulate everyone else's behaviors to compensate for their very tiny penises and nonexistent sex lives.

The personal IS political and the political is often a deeply personal reflection of who people are.

Last edited:
You probably would have been permabanned sooner or later due to your conflicts with them.
No. Not really. But your'e entitled to your opinion, of course.

The mods have nothing to do with why I left. I liked a number of the mods. I don't think its productive to stay too long on any given forum.

It's simply my contention that they really didn't seem to like you, just as they didn't like me. Did they ever give a valid reason for locking that thread that you asked about? Why was it that they banned you for a week?

I'll also say that you were generally in the right, and they generally in the wrong.

It's simply my contention that they really didn't seem to like you, just as they didn't like me. Did they ever give a valid reason for locking that thread that you asked about? Why was it that they banned you for a week?

I'll also say that you were generally in the right, and they generally in the wrong.

No. No reason provided for locking the thread. The banning reason was 'you can never be satisfied' in a pm, publically it was 'you violated the harassment rule' or some such.

I don't feel like a victim at all. I left PF on my terms for personal reasons and I don't look back.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone..was never happy over at Political Forum,was directed by another PF member to try here.....so here i am....hope this forum is a little more relaxed than PF....

Yes, we're much more relaxed.

Now sit up properly in your seat and stop slouching at your work station, and wash your hands before you sit down to type to us, too

People will be reading your words, you know and you only have one chance to make a good first impression.

Wow, cross board wars, oh the pain, the pain..........

Heh, I thought that only MyWay and Yahoo's boards did that.

Well I registered and put out a hello thread. It says I have to wait for mod approval. Guess I will hit da sack and check after work tomorrow.

Just for dramatic effect, storm off and blame ABoyNamedSpew.

Oh, and Chubby05's claiming that I posted "threatening" messages because I called her fat.

I think I'm done with my protest if that's the level they're stooping to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back