Another Reason Why Chick-Fil-A is so Awesome

Giving birth in a Chick Fil A bathroom is awesome? Sounds gross to me. Has anyone been in one of those bathrooms lately? Ewwwwww Poor baby. Nutso parents.
It’s not like they had a choice asshole!
Don't you "asshole" me; I've done the labor thing. The baby's head doesn't just pop out--surprise -- in five minutes. She was in active labor long before they got to Chick fil a.

Wow......... You actually think this was staged. That is crazy....
Maybe. Just sounds a bit off.

There was a story years ago about a girl that went to prom, and had the baby in a bathroom, and then went dancing.

I'm no woman for sure, but everything I have read says that sometimes it's very possible to have a fast delivery.
It is! My first was three hours from the very first pain until delivery! Second? I almost did not make it to the hospital!

Giving birth in a Chick Fil A bathroom is awesome? Sounds gross to me. Has anyone been in one of those bathrooms lately? Ewwwwww Poor baby. Nutso parents.
Don't you "asshole" me; I've done the labor thing. The baby's head doesn't just pop out--surprise -- in five minutes. She was in active labor long before they got to Chick fil a.

A teenaged mother gives birth and murders her baby at the prom - Jun 06, 1997 - HISTORY.com

I don’t get the craze. Their food’s pretty good, but Popeyes has much better chicken and tenders, Wendy’s has a better chicken sandwich, and their fries are basic. The service is the best, but it’s fast food so I don’t really care.

I’ve had it once. I didn’t think it was anything special either
My favorite thing there was the spicy biscuit and they took it away. So now I don’t go because the drive thru line wraps around the building 1 or 2 times for just basic chicken.

Don't know if this is a big secret but places that have drive-thrus --- generally also have walk-thrus.

Drive-thrus are for lemmings. I walk in, and there's never a wait. And when I come out there's gas in my car I didn't use sitting in a "line". Not necessary.
Cool but there’s a reason drive thru’s are such a hit.

Laziness is the reason Drive Thru's are such a hit.

A teenaged mother gives birth and murders her baby at the prom - Jun 06, 1997 - HISTORY.com

Extremely poor taste, but..

That’s terrible! Hope she dosen’t sleep.

There was a story years ago about a girl that went to prom, and had the baby in a bathroom, and then went dancing.

I'm no woman for sure, but everything I have read says that sometimes it's very possible to have a fast delivery.
It is! My first was three hours from the very first pain until delivery! Second? I almost did not make it to the hospital!
I must just be jealous. Okay.

Dumb!

Dumb!
You're not much of a graceful winner, are you?

Dumb!
You're not much of a graceful winner, are you?
I didn’t realize I had won anything!

I do not support their stance on gays and lesbians, but otherwise, this is probably the best fast food company in America.

Here is another reason.

(CNN) Gracelyn Mae Violet Griffin already had a "Little Nugget" onesie picked out for her before she arrived in the world.

So it was only fitting that mom Falon gave birth to her in the restroom of a San Antonio Chick-fil-A.

"Her birth certificate reads 'Born in Chick-Fil-A' and (t)he hospital had me sign the birth certificate as the attending physician," proud dad Robert wrote in a Facebook post.

In celebration of her birth on Tuesday, the newborn will get free food for life at her parents' favorite fast-food joint and a guaranteed job when she turns 14, CNN affiliate KSAT reported.

Baby girl born in Texas Chick-fil-A gets free food for life and a future job - CNN

How cool is that?
Is 14 old enough for a job? Here in Tennessee, you have to be 16 or least a certain length of time away from your 16th birthday.

God bless you and the new baby always!!!

Holly

P.S. The food that you get is good, but to me, it will never be worth the money that you have to pay for it. The last time that I was at my local Chick-Fil-A building, more fries could've been given to me. The box that they go in was not full and could their nuggets be any smaller?

I do not support their stance on gays and lesbians, but otherwise, this is probably the best fast food company in America.

Here is another reason.

(CNN) Gracelyn Mae Violet Griffin already had a "Little Nugget" onesie picked out for her before she arrived in the world.

So it was only fitting that mom Falon gave birth to her in the restroom of a San Antonio Chick-fil-A.

"Her birth certificate reads 'Born in Chick-Fil-A' and (t)he hospital had me sign the birth certificate as the attending physician," proud dad Robert wrote in a Facebook post.

In celebration of her birth on Tuesday, the newborn will get free food for life at her parents' favorite fast-food joint and a guaranteed job when she turns 14, CNN affiliate KSAT reported.

Baby girl born in Texas Chick-fil-A gets free food for life and a future job - CNN

How cool is that?
Sounds like a trip to poverty and obesity.

Here is another reason.

How cool is that?
Is 14 old enough for a job? Here in Tennessee, you have to be 16 or least a certain length of time away from your 16th birthday.

God bless you and the new baby always!!!

Holly

P.S. The food that you get is good, but to me, it will never be worth the money that you have to pay for it. The last time that I was at my local Chick-Fil-A building, more fries could've been given to me. The box that they go in was not full and could their nuggets be any smaller?
As long as they are not using anything with moving parts, machinery and are not working past school night rules, yes they can.. I had one at 14 at a restaurant, also worked fer Chick -Fil-A in OKC in 1977 at 16..

I don’t get the craze. Their food’s pretty good, but Popeyes has much better chicken and tenders, Wendy’s has a better chicken sandwich, and their fries are basic. The service is the best, but it’s fast food so I don’t really care.

My favorite thing there was the spicy biscuit and they took it away. So now I don’t go because the drive thru line wraps around the building 1 or 2 times for just basic chicken.

Don't know if this is a big secret but places that have drive-thrus --- generally also have walk-thrus.

Drive-thrus are for lemmings. I walk in, and there's never a wait. And when I come out there's gas in my car I didn't use sitting in a "line". Not necessary.
and the same people are still sitting there....

ZACKly.

Nice new QMS avi Harry. You gonna rotate LP covers, or is this a special?

ZACKly.

i change it every Friday....so stay tuned....

Here is another reason.

How cool is that?

Fast food for life? Not very. :eusa_hand:
Kinda like "free rent in a cave".

LOL! Are you serious?

Left-winger: "The religious and rich are greedy and keep everyone down! They need to provide everything to everyone for free!"

Right-winger "Wealthy Christian business owners gives free food for life to child born in restroom!"

Left-winger: "Yeah.... well.... that's like free rent in a cave".

I'm sure if we find out that CornerStone Construction is a Christian company, and gives one free house a year to homeless people, we'd hear the left saying "Yeah.... well.... that's like getting free nuggets from Chick-fil-a".

You people are such a joke. If you were not a joke, you would be nothing at all.

Are you snorting Drano AGAIN?

There ain't nothing "left wing" or "right wing" about fast food. The only wings are in the box you buy.

Besides which, where the fuck does it say anything about "Christian"? Or religion at all? Are you insane?

ZACKly.

i change it every Friday....so stay tuned....

Very cool. If you're taking requests when you run out, lemme know....

Forum List

Back