Another Reason Why Chick-Fil-A is so Awesome

I do not support their stance on gays and lesbians, but otherwise, this is probably the best fast food company in America.

Here is another reason.

(CNN) Gracelyn Mae Violet Griffin already had a "Little Nugget" onesie picked out for her before she arrived in the world.

So it was only fitting that mom Falon gave birth to her in the restroom of a San Antonio Chick-fil-A.

"Her birth certificate reads 'Born in Chick-Fil-A' and (t)he hospital had me sign the birth certificate as the attending physician," proud dad Robert wrote in a Facebook post.

In celebration of her birth on Tuesday, the newborn will get free food for life at her parents' favorite fast-food joint and a guaranteed job when she turns 14, CNN affiliate KSAT reported.

Baby girl born in Texas Chick-fil-A gets free food for life and a future job - CNN

How cool is that?

Fast food for life? Not very. :eusa_hand:
Kinda like "free rent in a cave".

LOL! Are you serious?

Left-winger: "The religious and rich are greedy and keep everyone down! They need to provide everything to everyone for free!"

Right-winger "Wealthy Christian business owners gives free food for life to child born in restroom!"

Left-winger: "Yeah.... well.... that's like free rent in a cave".

I'm sure if we find out that CornerStone Construction is a Christian company, and gives one free house a year to homeless people, we'd hear the left saying "Yeah.... well.... that's like getting free nuggets from Chick-fil-a".

You people are such a joke. If you were not a joke, you would be nothing at all.

Giving birth in a Chick Fil A bathroom is awesome? Sounds gross to me. Has anyone been in one of those bathrooms lately? Ewwwwww Poor baby. Nutso parents.
It’s not like they had a choice asshole!
They did have a choice. They could have used the word interesting, gross, uncomfortable, etc etc.
Dumbass!
No need to announce yourself. We all have witnessed you were a dumbass long before this thread.

Giving birth in a Chick Fil A bathroom is awesome? Sounds gross to me. Has anyone been in one of those bathrooms lately? Ewwwwww Poor baby. Nutso parents.
Look on the bright side. It could have been a Taco Bell restroom!

:surprised1:

They did have a choice. They could have used the word interesting, gross, uncomfortable, etc etc.
Dumbass!
No need to announce yourself. We all have witnessed you were a dumbass long before this thread.
Nice try! Dumbass!

Hm... I highly doubt that was their goal, or that they were sitting there thinking..."Hmmm where's the best place to give birth?? I know! A bathroom!"

Is that really what you think? Try reading the article.

They stopped outside the restaurant to drop off their two other daughters with a friend. But his wife, whom he calls Maggie, went into "active labor" and needed to use the restroom, according to the father's post. The restaurant was closed, but the manager let her inside.
Griffin wrote that he left the girls with the friend and returned to check on his wife.
"She's in the restroom," the manager told him. "She's screaming."
In a tiny restroom stall at the Chick-fil-A, with his wife straddling the toilet, Gracelyn's head started to emerge.
"Sweetie," he said, "we are gonna have to do this right here, right now."
What was awesome is how the people at the Chick-fil-a. They didn't say "Uh sorry, we're closed. We'll call the hospital as soon as we find someone with a cell phone", which I can promise you is how I've heard some stores operate (I worked at both Wendy's and McDonald's, and Subway. I promise you they would have followed the employee handbook, rather than let her in the store when the store was closed. Would have been lawsuit risk at the major chains).

I do not support their stance on gays and lesbians, but otherwise, this is probably the best fast food company in America.

Here is another reason.

(CNN) Gracelyn Mae Violet Griffin already had a "Little Nugget" onesie picked out for her before she arrived in the world.

So it was only fitting that mom Falon gave birth to her in the restroom of a San Antonio Chick-fil-A.

"Her birth certificate reads 'Born in Chick-Fil-A' and (t)he hospital had me sign the birth certificate as the attending physician," proud dad Robert wrote in a Facebook post.

In celebration of her birth on Tuesday, the newborn will get free food for life at her parents' favorite fast-food joint and a guaranteed job when she turns 14, CNN affiliate KSAT reported.

Baby girl born in Texas Chick-fil-A gets free food for life and a future job - CNN

How cool is that?
And the worst I've ever eaten.

Here is another reason.

How cool is that?

Fast food for life? Not very. :eusa_hand:
Kinda like "free rent in a cave".

LOL! Are you serious?

Left-winger: "The religious and rich are greedy and keep everyone down! They need to provide everything to everyone for free!"

Right-winger "Wealthy Christian business owners gives free food for life to child born in restroom!"

Left-winger: "Yeah.... well.... that's like free rent in a cave".

I'm sure if we find out that CornerStone Construction is a Christian company, and gives one free house a year to homeless people, we'd hear the left saying "Yeah.... well.... that's like getting free nuggets from Chick-fil-a".

You people are such a joke. If you were not a joke, you would be nothing at all.
Your straw man fallacy is a joke.

Hm... I highly doubt that was their goal, or that they were sitting there thinking..."Hmmm where's the best place to give birth?? I know! A bathroom!"

They stopped outside the restaurant to drop off their two other daughters with a friend. But his wife, whom he calls Maggie, went into "active labor" and needed to use the restroom, according to the father's post. The restaurant was closed, but the manager let her inside.
Griffin wrote that he left the girls with the friend and returned to check on his wife.
In a tiny restroom stall at the Chick-fil-A, with his wife straddling the toilet, Gracelyn's head started to emerge.
What was awesome is how the people at the Chick-fil-a. They didn't say "Uh sorry, we're closed. We'll call the hospital as soon as we find someone with a cell phone", which I can promise you is how I've heard some stores operate (I worked at both Wendy's and McDonald's, and Subway. I promise you they would have followed the employee handbook, rather than let her in the store when the store was closed. Would have been lawsuit risk at the major chains).
Whatever. Sounds like a set up job to me.

I don’t get the craze. Their food’s pretty good, but Popeyes has much better chicken and tenders, Wendy’s has a better chicken sandwich, and their fries are basic. The service is the best, but it’s fast food so I don’t really care.

I’ve had it once. I didn’t think it was anything special either
My favorite thing there was the spicy biscuit and they took it away. So now I don’t go because the drive thru line wraps around the building 1 or 2 times for just basic chicken.
The thing is, even when the line wraps around the building, its still much faster to go through than the much shorter lines at other fast food places. At least in my town.

Don't you "asshole" me; I've done the labor thing. The baby's head doesn't just pop out--surprise -- in five minutes. She was in active labor long before they got to Chick fil a.

Don't you "asshole" me; I've done the labor thing. The baby's head doesn't just pop out--surprise -- in five minutes. She was in active labor long before they got to Chick fil a.
You are an asshole!

Whatever. Sounds like a set up job to me.

Are you serious? You think this was all staged? 0.o

Wow......... You actually think this was staged. That is crazy....

You are an asshole!
So are you! :tongue-44:

Guess I told her, huh?!

Maybe. Just sounds a bit off.

You are an asshole!
So are you! :tongue-44:

Guess I told her, huh?!
No ewe! Best as I can tell everybody’s labor is different, this is her third baby so it can come very quickly, now stop being an asshole!

Maybe. Just sounds a bit off.

There was a story years ago about a girl that went to prom, and had the baby in a bathroom, and then went dancing.

I'm no woman for sure, but everything I have read says that sometimes it's very possible to have a fast delivery.

Forum List

Back