Another reason to support Newt~ Balance the budget in 5 yrs

Newt in the News.. Great article written by Charlie Cook

Gingrich projects the towering self-confidence of a man with impressive intellect. He has read not shelves but library rows of books that most politicians have never heard of. He is sometimes wrong but rarely in doubt. He is the most passionate believer in the power of ideas that I’ve ever encountered.

Make Way for Newt! - Yahoo! News

Last edited:

Gingrich projects the towering self-confidence of a man with impressive intellect. He has read not shelves but library rows of books that most politicians have never heard of. He is sometimes wrong but rarely in doubt. He is the most passionate believer in the power of ideas that I’ve ever encountered.

You're wasting bandwidth with the partisan bullshit, you must really be on the rag against Dems.

You're wasting bandwidth with the partisan bullshit, you must really be on the rag against Dems.

Way to be a partisan hack, you obviously DID NOT read the article since the guy isn't a partisan who wrote it.

Sorry I had to point out the hypocrisy in your post, don't hate me :razz:

from link said:
Though I am an independent and a dyed-in-the-wool moderate, I take some pleasure in Newt’s resurrection. One doesn’t have to agree with Gingrich on everything or even on most things to appreciate his intellect, creativity, and passion.

In private conversation last summer, during the darkest days of his presidential campaign, he seemed so eternally optimistic. He was absolutely convinced that the rash of stories would not derail his candidacy and that he was meant to run for president in 2012. Listening to him—at a time when the life expectancy of his campaign seemed measured in hours or days, not weeks, and certainly not months—I wondered whether he had lost touch with reality. When polite skepticism was no doubt heard in my voice, he gently reminded me that back in 1994, like the rest of the punditocracy, I underestimated his chances of leading Republicans to their first majority in 40 years. Point well taken.

Real partisan :lol:

Hyper partisan fake vet calling out someone else?? Laughable

Way to be a partisan hack, you obviously DID NOT read the article since the guy isn't a partisan who wrote it.

Sorry I had to point out the hypocrisy in your post, don't hate me :razz:

from link said:
Though I am an independent and a dyed-in-the-wool moderate, I take some pleasure in Newt’s resurrection. One doesn’t have to agree with Gingrich on everything or even on most things to appreciate his intellect, creativity, and passion.

In private conversation last summer, during the darkest days of his presidential campaign, he seemed so eternally optimistic. He was absolutely convinced that the rash of stories would not derail his candidacy and that he was meant to run for president in 2012. Listening to him—at a time when the life expectancy of his campaign seemed measured in hours or days, not weeks, and certainly not months—I wondered whether he had lost touch with reality. When polite skepticism was no doubt heard in my voice, he gently reminded me that back in 1994, like the rest of the punditocracy, I underestimated his chances of leading Republicans to their first majority in 40 years. Point well taken.

Real partisan :lol:

Thank you! :)

Hyper partisan fake vet calling out someone else?? Laughable

I'm not a right winger or left winger, I'm a Flaylowinger.

These are the times that try men's souls." A quotation from Founding Father Thomas Paine.. Newt Gingrich's, "To Try Mens Souls," will give the voter a better foundation and understanding of just how much Newt loves this nation and his incredible grasp of historical relevance in regard to our founding and the importance of the Constitution. It's truly a wonderful book.

These are the times that try men's souls." A quotation from Founding Father Thomas Paine.. Newt Gingrich's, "To Try Mens Souls," will give the voter a better foundation and understanding of just how much Newt loves this nation and his incredible grasp of historical relevance in regard to our founding and the importance of the Constitution. It's truly a wonderful book.

Do you want obama care repealed?

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"

Newt in the News:

Media Gunning for Gingrich - Yahoo! News

Media gunning for Newt.. Here we go.. Arm yourselves and prepare for the attacks. ;-) Time to hang tough and aim for the realll goal. Barry Soerento. I'll take Newts record against Barrys any day!

Let them gun. Newt's been through far harder than this stuff.

He's gristle to the bone...

Newt in the News:

Media Gunning for Gingrich - Yahoo! News

Media gunning for Newt.. Here we go.. Arm yourselves and prepare for the attacks. ;-) Time to hang tough and aim for the realll goal. Barry Soerento. I'll take Newts record against Barrys any day!
Have you bought his newest book? Or his latest video? If not, you are defeating the purpose of his "presidential" campaign. Newt and Herman Cain are both just on book tours.

Forum List

Back