Another reason to like Scott Brown

it could be, in the sense that tea partiers did vote for him, but i don't think that they made the difference. for better or worse, tea partiers are seen as far right and the far right has nowhere else to go two years from now. he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

I know that's what they put in your kool aid at kos but tea partiers are everyday hard working "tax paying" Americans who are fed the hell up with your ilk.. :eusa_angel:

what part of *are seen* confuses you, grasshopper?
none of it cricket... "are seen" by whom?? msnbc?? kos? media matters?? I'm telling ya,, they got knats in their eyes..

Could also be taken as Brown dissing the people who got him elected.

it could be, in the sense that tea partiers did vote for him, but i don't think that they made the difference. for better or worse, tea partiers are seen as far right and the far right has nowhere else to go two years from now. he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

I know that's what they put in your kool aid at kos but tea partiers are everyday hard working "tax paying" Americans who are fed the hell up with your ilk.. :eusa_angel:

Got ilk? :lol:

Yeah, but now that some extreme rhetoric has hijacked the Tea Party message the politicians have to step up and denounce these unsavory elements lest they get painted with that same broad brush by their opposition party.

Scott Brown still can and will stand for the exact same principles that the everyday hard working tax paying Americans are concerned with, without allowing himself to be labeled and marginalized by association.

Yeah, but now that some extreme rhetoric has hijacked the Tea Party message the politicians have to step up and denounce these unsavory elements lest they get painted with that same broad brush by their opposition party.

Scott Brown still can and will stand for the exact same principles that the everyday hard working tax paying Americans are concerned with, without allowing himself to be labeled and marginalized by association.

high jacked :lol: but no,, remember last summer? "who are these people" "there must be 3 or 4 of them,, now we have,, "extremists, racists, white, bigoted, haters, name callers,,and bla bla bla."" I think most thinking people are wise to the ways of Sal Alinsky,, and his followers.. remember they've tried to pin hate on Palin from the get go.. course the only hate has been from lunatics directed at Mrs. Palin and her family.. America knows this. that's why she is so rich, getting richer, and has a big big voice.. I love it.

Could also be taken as Brown dissing the people who got him elected.

And, the seat he holds is not in a far-right jurisdiction - it's an area that traditionally supported Kennedy, and Kennedy's policies. That hasn't really changed. If Brown is going to hold on to his seat he has to remain close to the center.

Didn't Scott Brown go down to Arizona to campaign for John McCain?

If you think about it, that was an even better slam of the tea partiers and their fake friend Palin than this is.

high jacked :lol: but no,, remember last summer? "who are these people" "there must be 3 or 4 of them,, now we have,, "extremists, racists, white, bigoted, haters, name callers,,and bla bla bla."" I think most thinking people are wise to the ways of Sal Alinsky,, and his followers.. remember they've tried to pin hate on Palin from the get go.. course the only hate has been from lunatics directed at Mrs. Palin and her family.. America knows this. that's why she is so rich, getting richer, and has a big big voice.. I love it.

Yes, the extreme rhetoric comes from both sides.

The opposition party is all too eager to paint with broad brushes and marginalize their political opponents by associating them with extreme elements and convenient labels.

Truth be damned, the media can try to turn perception into reality virtually instantly these days!

>

Brown’s decision to skip the first big rally in Boston by the group whose members are credited with helping him win election has some experts saying he’s tossed the Tea Party overboard, as he prepares for re-election in 2012.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: Some experts? :eusa_liar:

>

Tea Party member kicks kitten....Scott Brown attends Tea Party event......

Headline: Scott Brown Hates Kittens! :eek:

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

People are sick and tired of that disingenuous manipulative crap and THAT is what got Scott Brown elected in the first place.

Now, he's damned if he attends, he's damned if he doesn't attend, so he decides to be a leader and take a stand. Imagine that! :cool:

IIRC, Brown wasn't the tea party candidate. Someone with the last name of Kennedy was...it's a little late to start getting hysterical.

:eusa_whistle:

Scott Brown represents mostly liberals in MA.

He will do what he needs to do for his constituants and to get re-elected.

He is, after all, a politician.

he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

Brown doesn't want to be seen with Sarah Palin in MA. So he's politically savvy. Big deal!

He's going to have to do a lot more than that to impress me. I'm not buying his book either.

Scott Brown represents mostly liberals in MA.

He will do what he needs to do for his constituants and to get re-elected.

He is, after all, a politician.

Isn't that what all elected officials are expected to do?

he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

Brown doesn't want to be seen with Sarah Palin in MA. So he's politically savvy. Big deal!

He's going to have to do a lot more than that to impress me. I'm not buying his book either.

I'm sure he'll be crushed! :lol:

Not quite what the slant to the OP is attempting...

Scott Brown is very much with the Romney camp and is looking to support Romney in 2012 as he also attempts to navigate his own political re-election to the Senate. He is trying to remain loyal to Romney, as well as give continued appreciation for the Tea Party movement that played a crucial role in getting him elected as a Republican in long-liberal Kennedy-land.

The repeated attempts to corner the Tea Party movement into a limited and narrow group of participants is simple folly. It is proving a far greater and politically substantial group of loose affiliations, varied backgrounds, and far more diversity than the mainstream media and DC politicians care to admit. It is in fact, the most significant political movement since the Reagan Revolution of 30 years ago. The Tea Party will play a very significant role in deciding the extent of the Republican victories in 2010 - more uncertain is its continued viability heading into 2012 and beyond.

As for Scott Brown - his election remains as perhaps the single greatest bellwether of what is going to unfold in 2010. The Republican landslide is going to prove stunning, as the rising tide of voter discontent has yet to be fully realized by the pundits and pollsters...

:eek:

The Boston Herald says Brown "snubs" Palin, and every lemming begins to sneer or howl.

Could it be that....oh, I donno.....that he's a Senator, and Congress is in session....

AND HE MAY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO????

:eek:

But Brown spokesman Felix Browne said the senator applauds the “energy and enthusiasm” Palin and the Tea Party bring to GOP politics.

The Senate is in session and Brown can’t get away, Browne said.

“He’ll be doing the job he was elected to do - serving the people of the commonwealth of Massachusetts,” Browne said.

What a concept......a representative, representing his constituancy...:eek:

Brown, who took heat for the alleged misbehavior of some of his supporters at campaign events, may be trying to distance himself from what could be a volatile event, said political analyst Lou DiNatale.

“You’re worried at a rally that there’s a sign, a statement, an incident that’s certifiably cuckoo occurs,” DiNatale said.

“To win re-election, Scott Brown floating to the right is a serious problem.

“And showing up at a Sarah Palin, Tea Party event is not the way to the middle

That basically explains it.

Sarah Palin and the Tea baggers are political death to a serious candidate

I guess your position on this will be tested in November

Forum List

Back