Another reason to like Scott Brown

• Banned
Could also be taken as Brown dissing the people who got him elected.

it could be, in the sense that tea partiers did vote for him, but i don't think that they made the difference. for better or worse, tea partiers are seen as far right and the far right has nowhere else to go two years from now. he needs to solidify his support among rational people and this will definitely go a ways toward doing that, assuming i'm rational.

"“He wants to mainstream himself before the election,” said Larry Sabato, a University of Virginia political scientist"

...what he said. Brown is a Tea Party draftee.

"“He wants to mainstream himself before the election,” said Larry Sabato, a University of Virginia political scientist"

...what he said. Brown is a Tea Party draftee.

non mainstream, far right candidates generally don't get 52% of the vote in massachusetts.

thanks for playing

As I said when he was elected. How long till the right start saying he is not really a conservative?
It was a prediction of mine for this year.

Last edited:
Brown, who took heat for the alleged misbehavior of some of his supporters at campaign events, may be trying to distance himself from what could be a volatile event, said political analyst Lou DiNatale.

“You’re worried at a rally that there’s a sign, a statement, an incident that’s certifiably cuckoo occurs,” DiNatale said.

“To win re-election, Scott Brown floating to the right is a serious problem.

“And showing up at a Sarah Palin, Tea Party event is not the way to the middle

That basically explains it.

Sarah Palin and the Tea baggers are political death to a serious candidate

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You just know when the Left start heaping praise on a Republican Representative it's for ALL the right reasons.:lol:

Forum List

Back