Another racist assault the libera media will dismiss

There is a member on this board, Huey, who advocates for black to attack white people.

It's really quite disgusting.

black on white violence is NEVER a hate crime!!! NEVER!!!!!

What a moron. They aren't beating up people out of love.

^ what a moron doesn't detect obvious sarcasm.

^ what a moron who can't even do good sarcasm ^

Good sarcasm does not mean dumbed down to where even YOU can detect it.

Hey, you two agree on most things. Now behave yourselves. Adore you both!!

black on white violence is NEVER a hate crime!!! NEVER!!!!!

What a moron. They aren't beating up people out of love.

^ what a moron doesn't detect obvious sarcasm.

^ what a moron who can't even do good sarcasm ^

Good sarcasm does not mean dumbed down to where even YOU can detect it.

Hey, you two agree on most things. Now behave yourselves. Adore you both!!

SHe's mad cuz I beat her like she owed me money in the what would liberals eat thread

I think two of the three victims that were hospitalized are black. I am sorry if these facts get in the way of your generalizations about black people.

You're missing the whole point. Blacks attacked a white couple and beat the crap out of them while yelling racial slurs. No hate crime charges despite video of entire incident.

White idiot sics dog on some guys while yelling a racial slur and charged with hate crime immediately, despite no video and going merely on guy's friend's testimony.

Just like in the Zimmerman and Ferguson case, simple statements are enough for people to jump to conclusions before investigation is complete. When it's white on black, the hate crime charges are almost automatic before investigation is complete.

Political correctness has replaced common sense and waiting for facts to become clear.

This thread isn't an attack on black people. It's an attack on the political correctness and how cases are not judged on fact, rather the agenda of some idiot race baiters.

If the statistics are bad, then we need to address them, not artificially change them by sweeping facts under the rug in some cases and exaggerating them or inventing them in others. We won't solve anything this way.

Even if it were true that there is a widespread problem with racist cops, which I don't believe there is, covering up the facts of crimes committed by minorities won't solve that and takes all credibility away from the actual cases of racism. You can't fight something if you don't face it. And constantly having race baiting assholes, like Sharpton, crying foul automatically will cause a lot of reasonable people to take genuine cases of racism less seriously. Political correctness only muddies the waters and that is not conducive to finding the truth.

The PC crowd needs to stop playing games.

Last edited:
Fact is, Black on 'All Races' Crime is rampant in America today. There are very few cases of violent White on Black Crime, Asian on Black Crime Etc Etc...

So why are so many African Americans violent? What's going on in the African American Community? It's time to address it. No more excuses.

Shocking racist brutality. There are many other videos out there for anyone to observe. It's very clear that Black on 'All Races' Crime is out of control. I would advise arming yourselves folks. This can happen to anyone at anytime. And this type of brutality is gonna become more frequent. That's just the ugly truth. So don't fall into the trap of believing 'it only happens to someone else.' Get prepared.

Black on white crime is the dirty little secret epidemic that the media and our government refuses to address or even discuss. No doubt some in America would consider me a racist, for merely stating this fact. Further proof that political correctness, a leftist policy, is terribly wrongheaded.

In fact, our government and media believe white on black crime is a major problem. Proof of their ignorance.

Black on white crime is the dirty little secret epidemic that the media and our government refuses to address or even discuss. No doubt some in America would consider me a racist, for merely stating this fact. Further proof that political correctness, a leftist policy, is terribly wrongheaded.

In fact, our government and media believe white on black crime is a major problem. Proof of their ignorance.

The MSM is dominated by Communist/Progressive Race-Baiters. They won't tell you that White on Black Crime is almost nonexistent in today's America. However, Black on White Crime is absolutely through the roof. In fact, Black on 'All Races' Crime is through the roof.

You just can't count on most of MSM for truth & reality. If a White harms a Black, it's hysterical 24/7 News on CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and so on. But when a mob of Blacks brutally attack a White, it's considered a 'Non-Event' to those same Media Outlets. Race-Baiting = Ratings. That's the ugly reality. Just ask CNN, NBC, and the rest.

Forum List

Back